Mr. Cruz and his many affairs with other women ....

Btw Cruz has already denied the story

Ted Cruz has too much at stake to come out and say it is true. If it is true, Cruz's political career will be finished just like slimy John Edwards, I actually find Edwards affair much worse as his wife was dying of cancer...Pretty low in my opinion.

Ted Cruz has too much at stake to come out and say it is true. If it is true, Cruz's political career will be finished just like slimy John Edwards, I actually find Edwards affair much worse as his wife was dying of cancer...Pretty low in my opinion.

Yep.....his first mistake was not getting his story straight like Hillary always does. Then deny, deny, deny, then make counter accusations.

Not Ted.... noooo ....:ack-1: ...

Political insiders and operatives on Twitter are buzzing about new rumors concerning Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX).

The Stop Trump PAC has been hinting at a major news bombshell for days. But apparently, the supposed news has less to do about Trump than it does about Cruz!

The buzz focuses on Cruz and Tea Party activist Katrina Pierson. Pierson is a former consultant for Cruz’s United States Senate campaign and is now the national spokeswoman for businessman Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, which makes this a particularly uncomfortable situation.

This election just keeps getting crazier..Money, Sex, and Power..

BREAKING: A Ted Cruz SEX SCANDAL Appears To Be Looming?

Not a Cruz supporter BUT

The dingle berries never cease to amaze.

An American voter should ask:

Will a candidate RESTORE then ENFORCE the Constitution (1787)?

Will the candidate abolish the NSA, IRS, etc?

Who the fuck should cares whether the he/she is fucking everyone is town?

/

Last edited:

Of course there is not a shred of evidence any of it is true. In Edwards case he had a bastard child out of the affair.

Cruz did say if Trump is the nominee he will back the man who has "blackmailed and insulted his wife" even if he is a "sniveling coward"....

In Europe this would get you more votes! lol What we want to know is did he have to pay them?
Are you kidding?

1377184542Tses3f.jpg.cf.jpg

Cruz did say if Trump is the nominee he will back the man who has "blackmailed and insulted his wife" even if he is a "sniveling coward"....

I really don't give much thought or concern about other people's sexual-----sexual whatever's. But, so far, this story makes me think D. Trump and/or his super-pac and/or Enquirer Editor-in-Chief Dylan Howard is channeling an old LBJ "legend"...

A lesson from LBJ in how to smash an opponent.

Legend has it that LBJ, in one of his early congressional campaigns, told one of his aides to spread the story that Johnson's opponent fucked pigs. The aide responded "Christ, Lyndon, we can't call the guy a pigfucker. It isn't true." To which LBJ supposedly replied "Of course it ain't true, but I want to make the son-of-a-bitch deny it."

Today's Democrats could learn a lesson from this. The Repukes did.

As the saying goes - if you're denying, you're losing.
We know Ted Cruz is an end-of-timeser, but if true... I wonder what his one world government, end American sovereignty wife will do?

You guys keep claiming proof just prove it already. The more you keep yelling and screaming you have proof and yet keep holding it back the more you look like you're full or crap

So now establishment supporters of Rubio and those against trump knew and didn't say anything despite the fact that it helps them defeat a man they don't like? Seriously??

Forum List

Back