Movies That Were Remade To Death

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can think of two already from the top of my head. As much as I love Annie 1982 and 1999 they should have stopped at the 1999 one because then they became politically correct with the 2014 one and the new Annie Live one coming up next month. Another movie I can think of that's been remade to death although I love it is a Christmas Carol. I still think the best version ever made was the one with the Muppets in it though. :D

I'd love to see the Wizard of Oz made in a full 2-3 hour massive movie production, to get the whole story in there. Or possibly do the entire book series at the same time, and just split it up in production, like they did the Lord Of The Rings.

All his Baums other stories of Oz have been cartooned to hell and back.

Never understood WHY they have to remake movies that aren't really all that great when you break them apart into their pieces. But they refuse to remake movies that have firm, stable stories and characters.

I can think of two already from the top of my head. As much as I love Annie 1982 and 1999 they should have stopped at the 1999 one because then they became politically correct with the 2014 one and the new Annie Live one coming up next month. Another movie I can think of that's been remade to death although I love it is a Christmas Carol. I still think the best version ever made was the one with the Muppets in it though. :D
A Christmas Carol, for sure. You like the Muppet version best? Pahleeeeeeese.

Mr Magoo was the best Scrooge

1637462376546.jpeg

Superman and Batman

Dracula

What's wrong with that? It has Michael Cane in it as well. Anyways, I also thought about Cinderella last night. That's been remade to death as well. Also since Cinderella was never classified as a black or white person my favorite version of that one is the Brandy one. :)

What's wrong with that? It has Michael Cane in it as well. Anyways, I also thought about Cinderella last night. That's been remade to death as well. Also since Cinderella was never classified as a black or white person my favorite version of that one is the Brandy one. :)

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. You are a lot younger, from a different generation and a female. It would be surprising if we had the same tastes in movies.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. You are a lot younger, from a different generation and a female. It would be surprising if we had the same tastes in movies.

True, I might not be that much younger than you though, I just don't know your age,.. but you don't have to tell me though.

True, I might not be that much younger than you though, I just don't know your age,.. but you don't have to tell me though.
67. If that's your picture, you are younger than my daughter but maybe not as young as my twins.

Forum List

Back