Movie 2016

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
THE Movie "2016"

ONLY 49 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION!!!

WRITTEN BY BOB CORREAL: A 2008 Obama supporter.

I had the displeasure of seeing 2016 the movie yesterday. But not in the way you may think. You would think that as a former Obama fan, it would have been a right-wing propaganda filled experience. A waste of my time. It wasn’t! It is not about taking over the auto industry or banks or any number of things that the Obama administration has already done. Some of that may have been needed to fix the mess.....

What the movie does do is lead you through Obama 'S upbringing, his early, impressionistic learning years if you will, how his beliefs were formed, by whom and when. I was quite honestly amazed at the many things I learned- right from the horse's mouth so to speak- from his brother, and others that knew him-that the movie interviews and shows-you hear it from them with your own ears.

The movie was very well done and very factual. It was scarier than any Friday the 13th movie I have ever seen.

There was not a sound in the theater as the movie progressed and when it ended, people just sat there, stunned. There was not a nay-sayer or heckler in the entire group. I might have been one them, had I not been so shaken. It really is a revealing look of who Obama is and where he and his handlers want to take our beloved country, now that the waters have been tested as to what he can get away with, what it reveals his plans for the next 4 years and beyond is, well, reprehensible. I voted for this man, I had his best wishes in my heart, but he has not returned the favor to the American people. In fact, he seems completely unaware of owing Americans anything, blacks, whites, Hispanics- they are merely a means to an end: a vote to further his agenda that would end our America the way we have known it.

No matter your political leanings, if you love America , you owe it to yourself to see the movie. Why not? This election is not politics as usual, and Obama is not the typical Democrat you may have always voted for- not by any means! Once you see it, you will understand and you will want to do, as I am doing now: encouraging everyone to go and see it, I promise you, you will no longer want to vote for this man, you will want to run from him!

Now I understand why his school records have been hidden away, why his past and papers have been locked away from view..... why only what they want us to see, have we seen... Obama is NOT what or who you think he is. Charming, yes, black-yes- but without any black American history or empathy in his blood, smart- not as smart as you think..... but he has found his pulpit and his blind followers - but I am no longer one of them.

The Agenda: make CERTAIN Obama does not get a second term which equals: 4 more years to ignore Congress and ignore what the American people want, 4 more years to circumvent our Constitution and bring America morally, spiritually and economically to its knees. He's already proven he can and will and HAS begun this process already!

Even if you do not want to vote for Romney- you WILL want to vote AGAINST Barack Obama! I am going to make a statement here, you all know I am neither a scholar nor a historian, but: At some point in time in our history books in the future the Legacy of Barack Hussein Obama will show him in the same dark light as Marx, Lenin and Stalin- who have furthered the misery, suppression and control over their people and sought to spread their oppressive philosophy and dominance throughout the world.... IF AMERICA HAD NOT STOPPED THEM! Think about that.

Be careful who you vote for, be very careful. Put your love of America first- it’s all we have.

Thanks for listening.

Bob Correal

LOL, they so wanted this thing to be the swiftboat smear of 2012 and it has not materialized, it seems the republicans are scarier this time around.

It was an excellent movie.

I highly recommend it.

THE Movie "2016"

ONLY 49 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION!!!

WRITTEN BY BOB CORREAL: A 2008 Obama supporter.

I had the displeasure of seeing 2016 the movie yesterday. But not in the way you may think. You would think that as a former Obama fan, it would have been a right-wing propaganda filled experience. A waste of my time. It wasn’t! It is not about taking over the auto industry or banks or any number of things that the Obama administration has already done. Some of that may have been needed to fix the mess.....

What the movie does do is lead you through Obama 'S upbringing, his early, impressionistic learning years if you will, how his beliefs were formed, by whom and when. I was quite honestly amazed at the many things I learned- right from the horse's mouth so to speak- from his brother, and others that knew him-that the movie interviews and shows-you hear it from them with your own ears.

The movie was very well done and very factual. It was scarier than any Friday the 13th movie I have ever seen.

There was not a sound in the theater as the movie progressed and when it ended, people just sat there, stunned. There was not a nay-sayer or heckler in the entire group. I might have been one them, had I not been so shaken. It really is a revealing look of who Obama is and where he and his handlers want to take our beloved country, now that the waters have been tested as to what he can get away with, what it reveals his plans for the next 4 years and beyond is, well, reprehensible. I voted for this man, I had his best wishes in my heart, but he has not returned the favor to the American people. In fact, he seems completely unaware of owing Americans anything, blacks, whites, Hispanics- they are merely a means to an end: a vote to further his agenda that would end our America the way we have known it.

No matter your political leanings, if you love America , you owe it to yourself to see the movie. Why not? This election is not politics as usual, and Obama is not the typical Democrat you may have always voted for- not by any means! Once you see it, you will understand and you will want to do, as I am doing now: encouraging everyone to go and see it, I promise you, you will no longer want to vote for this man, you will want to run from him!

Now I understand why his school records have been hidden away, why his past and papers have been locked away from view..... why only what they want us to see, have we seen... Obama is NOT what or who you think he is. Charming, yes, black-yes- but without any black American history or empathy in his blood, smart- not as smart as you think..... but he has found his pulpit and his blind followers - but I am no longer one of them.

The Agenda: make CERTAIN Obama does not get a second term which equals: 4 more years to ignore Congress and ignore what the American people want, 4 more years to circumvent our Constitution and bring America morally, spiritually and economically to its knees. He's already proven he can and will and HAS begun this process already!

Even if you do not want to vote for Romney- you WILL want to vote AGAINST Barack Obama! I am going to make a statement here, you all know I am neither a scholar nor a historian, but: At some point in time in our history books in the future the Legacy of Barack Hussein Obama will show him in the same dark light as Marx, Lenin and Stalin- who have furthered the misery, suppression and control over their people and sought to spread their oppressive philosophy and dominance throughout the world.... IF AMERICA HAD NOT STOPPED THEM! Think about that.

Be careful who you vote for, be very careful. Put your love of America first- it’s all we have.

Thanks for listening.

Bob Correal

And when Obama leaves office in 2017 the Nation much better off than the start of his first term, ‘2016’ and similar nonsense will be long forgotten.

LOL, they so wanted this thing to be the swiftboat smear of 2012 and it has not materialized, it seems the republicans are scarier this time around.

The problem for the right is the movie contains nothing new, the same tired lies and distortions from 4 years ago. The voters have heard it all before, and no one’s buying into it.

The problem for the right is the movie contains nothing new, the same tired lies and distortions from 4 years ago. The voters have heard it all before, and no one’s buying into it.

Especially not me, I might watch it if I can pirate it, not going to pay $$ to see it.

Especially not me, I might watch it if I can pirate it, not going to pay $$ to see it.

Neither of you would have the character to admit it if the movie were to make you rethink your positions, and neither one of you are smart enough to see it with an open mind.

Save your money... :cool:

Hey....the lobbying groups and billionaires paid good money to make that film....pirating is wrong!

Link?​
cosby-sausage.gif

Obama and his retarded followers need to figure out that there are over 300 MILLION firearms in this country. This isn't like 1861.

(For you retarded Obama-bots, 1861 was the year that the U.S. Civil War started)

Neither of you would have the character to admit it if the movie were to make you rethink your positions, and neither one of you are smart enough to see it with an open mind.

Save your money... :cool:

Wow, you said that as if you have an open mind and would actually carefully consider blatant opposition electioneering propaganda.

i think alot of people should see that movie and it might give them the awareness that they don't have now. They need to wake up and smell the coffee. And I agree there are people that wouldn't admit it made them rethink their support for the Muslim in our white house. There are people that will just vote for him because they are registered democrats, or because they are black or some other reason that isn't what they should vote for.
Personally I think its a shame we have to depend on the voters to remove this Muslim from the white house, because he should have been impeached long before now. It is the voters who will cause us more suffering if they vote for this man again but they just don't see what this Obama is doing.

Hey Dinesh D'Souza and Michael Moore:

What facts contrary to your theses do you leave out of your movies?

What facts do you bend to support your theses in your movies?

What supportable views contrary to your theses do you leave out of your movies?

Partisan propaganda by any other name is still partisan propaganda.

the movie gives people a understanding why Obama is doing the things he is doing. Obama is a Muslim and was raised as one, in aq Muslim country. His thinking was formed and his beliefs, which are like the Muslims. This is why he said he would transform America.
I can not believe anyone in our country is so dense they can't see what this Obama is all about and what he is doing to our country and livelhoods. This is by far the worst President ever to have been elected to this country and if the voters don't see it and vote him out and this administration, then we are all going to pay the price and the hardships will be huge.

After reading some of the posts and comments from the left on other sites, it truly is scary that people do not hear, see, or keep track of what Obama does and has done in the past, or they just do not care. What is especially bad about this is that we are all in the same boat, and we will all go down together if some don't stop drilling holes in the boat while the rest of us that get it are trying to bail the water out. I have neither the time nor energy to list all of Obama's mistakes, bad decisions, or intentional bad behavior. They are blatantly out there if you follow any news, even the main stream because some things you just cannot remain quiet about or twist enough to distort facts and truth. Obama made a prophetic statement about himself back in 2006 as a senator, trying to slam Bush with it, but he has fulfilled it more than Bush. He mentioned it was a sign of "FAILED LEADERSHIP" that they were there discussing raising the debt ceiling. That we would have to borrow money from foreign countries and our children would be left owing this." Yet he has no shame in regards to this and those that adore him either don't care, don't get it or never heard it. I am going to assume they have never heard of many of the things he has said and done because they shout you down when you try and discuss anything with them. They do not want to hear it. And Occupied, they are not lies. You just can't handle the truth.

Everyone makes mistakes. Politicians lie all the time. Greed and lust for power are common with any politician from either party.

When it comes down to it, people follow their own values and that guides how they make all decisions. This is where Obama is different. His core beliefs are not rooted in traditional American values. He doesn't have the loyalty that even the worst president in the past had. Even Carter truly loves this country and I've never questioned Clinton's love for America.

I do question Obama's because he has demonstrated that he does not respect America or our constitution. His values were formed long ago and under the influence of some radical people. When he came back from his overseas tour during his college years, he was back in touch with the real Obama. He left America as Barry and came back as Barack. I think he has long held an anti-American sentiment.

He has complained about our constitution in the past and believes our founding fathers got it wrong. He wants to fundamentally change this country. He and Michelle were both disrespectful during that flag ceremony where Michelle clearly stated, "All this for a damn flag" and Obama nodded in agreement. Michelle also stated that it was the first time she was proud of this country. That alone tells us that she has no love for what America has always stood for. She was only proud when the country handed the reins over to someone who would change it.

The people who voted for him simply because of color, and will again, and have no idea what he is all about are complete fools.

I said pretty much the same thing here when it went to see it when it first came out. A must see and I said that it wasn't a hit piece on Obama.

the movie gives people a understanding why Obama is doing the things he is doing. Obama is a Muslim and was raised as one, in aq Muslim country. His thinking was formed and his beliefs, which are like the Muslims. This is why he said he would transform America.
I can not believe anyone in our country is so dense they can't see what this Obama is all about and what he is doing to our country and livelhoods. This is by far the worst President ever to have been elected to this country and if the voters don't see it and vote him out and this administration, then we are all going to pay the price and the hardships will be huge.

Exactly what I said back when I went to see it. It gives an insight into the "why" of things. Obama knows no other way except for the way he was brought up and around whom he lived and later surrounded himself with. I'd hardly call it a hit piece.

Forum List

Back