Movie 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ecinicola, Sep 22, 2012.

1. ecinicola

ecinicola Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    THE Movie "2016"

ONLY 49 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION!!!

WRITTEN BY BOB CORREAL: A 2008 Obama supporter.

I had the displeasure of seeing 2016 the movie yesterday. But not in the way you may think. You would think that as a former Obama fan, it would have been a right-wing propaganda filled experience. A waste of my time. It wasn’t! It is not about taking over the auto industry or banks or any number of things that the Obama administration has already done. Some of that may have been needed to fix the mess.....

What the movie does do is lead you through Obama 'S upbringing, his early, impressionistic learning years if you will, how his beliefs were formed, by whom and when. I was quite honestly amazed at the many things I learned- right from the horse's mouth so to speak- from his brother, and others that knew him-that the movie interviews and shows-you hear it from them with your own ears.

The movie was very well done and very factual. It was scarier than any Friday the 13th movie I have ever seen.

There was not a sound in the theater as the movie progressed and when it ended, people just sat there, stunned. There was not a nay-sayer or heckler in the entire group. I might have been one them, had I not been so shaken. It really is a revealing look of who Obama is and where he and his handlers want to take our beloved country, now that the waters have been tested as to what he can get away with, what it reveals his plans for the next 4 years and beyond is, well, reprehensible. I voted for this man, I had his best wishes in my heart, but he has not returned the favor to the American people. In fact, he seems completely unaware of owing Americans anything, blacks, whites, Hispanics- they are merely a means to an end: a vote to further his agenda that would end our America the way we have known it.

No matter your political leanings, if you love America , you owe it to yourself to see the movie. Why not? This election is not politics as usual, and Obama is not the typical Democrat you may have always voted for- not by any means! Once you see it, you will understand and you will want to do, as I am doing now: encouraging everyone to go and see it, I promise you, you will no longer want to vote for this man, you will want to run from him!

Now I understand why his school records have been hidden away, why his past and papers have been locked away from view..... why only what they want us to see, have we seen... Obama is NOT what or who you think he is. Charming, yes, black-yes- but without any black American history or empathy in his blood, smart- not as smart as you think..... but he has found his pulpit and his blind followers - but I am no longer one of them.

The Agenda: make CERTAIN Obama does not get a second term which equals: 4 more years to ignore Congress and ignore what the American people want, 4 more years to circumvent our Constitution and bring America morally, spiritually and economically to its knees. He's already proven he can and will and HAS begun this process already!

Even if you do not want to vote for Romney- you WILL want to vote AGAINST Barack Obama! I am going to make a statement here, you all know I am neither a scholar nor a historian, but: At some point in time in our history books in the future the Legacy of Barack Hussein Obama will show him in the same dark light as Marx, Lenin and Stalin- who have furthered the misery, suppression and control over their people and sought to spread their oppressive philosophy and dominance throughout the world.... IF AMERICA HAD NOT STOPPED THEM! Think about that.

Be careful who you vote for, be very careful. Put your love of America first- it’s all we have.

Thanks for listening.

Bob Correal

2. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,610
    LOL, they so wanted this thing to be the swiftboat smear of 2012 and it has not materialized, it seems the republicans are scarier this time around.

3. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,000
    It was an excellent movie.

I highly recommend it.

4. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,484
    And when Obama leaves office in 2017 the Nation much better off than the start of his first term, ‘2016’ and similar nonsense will be long forgotten.

The problem for the right is the movie contains nothing new, the same tired lies and distortions from 4 years ago. The voters have heard it all before, and no one’s buying into it.

5. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,610
    Especially not me, I might watch it if I can pirate it, not going to pay $$ to see it.

6. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    Hey....the lobbying groups and billionaires paid good money to make that film....pirating is wrong!

7. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,165
    Neither of you would have the character to admit it if the movie were to make you rethink your positions, and neither one of you are smart enough to see it with an open mind.

Save your money... :cool:

8. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,165
    Link?​

[​IMG]

9. TruthSeeker56

TruthSeeker56 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +481
    Obama and his retarded followers need to figure out that there are over 300 MILLION firearms in this country. This isn't like 1861.

(For you retarded Obama-bots, 1861 was the year that the U.S. Civil War started)

10. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,610
    Wow, you said that as if you have an open mind and would actually carefully consider blatant opposition electioneering propaganda.