Movement to remove Sadiq Khan as London Mayor.

What has Mayor Khan done wrong?

He hasn't completely stopped terrorism. No mayor of London ever has. But in the eyes of MoronMike and his buddies, Mayor Khan's greatest sin is that he is a Muslim.

MoronMike lied that Khan hadn't even made a public announcement. Mayor Khan was on television condemning the terrorism, and lauding the heroism of the bystanders who took attacked the terrorist and disarmed him, before the police arrived and shot him.

MoronMike lied that Khan hadn't even made a public announcement. Mayor Khan was on television condemning the terrorism, and lauding the heroism of the bystanders who took attacked the terrorist and disarmed him, before the police arrived and shot him.

And then had that hero put on a terror watch list, and forced to undergo “deradicalism” brainwashing.

Looks like the Brits are finally saying "Screw Political Correctness" get this Muslim Terrorist sympathizer Mayor out of office! It's about time, how many more Londoners need to die? Muslims have no place in British government OR OUR GOVERNMENT.

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed
This petition had 27,994 supporters
Time to start a new one. Muslims need to be kicked out of all Western Governments.

They need to be kicked out of all Western Countries.
Why?

Looks like the Brits are finally saying "Screw Political Correctness" get this Muslim Terrorist sympathizer Mayor out of office! It's about time, how many more Londoners need to die? Muslims have no place in British government OR OUR GOVERNMENT.

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed
That's it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
They obviously shut it down because they don't approve of the petition, you fucking dumbass.

What part of "closed" didn't you understand?

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed
They obviously shut it down because they don't approve of the petition, you fucking dumbass.

Oh, that's right....you snowflakes are always the victims. :itsok:

Sign the Petition
Petition Closed

Oh, that's right....you snowflakes are always the victims. :itsok:
We are the victims, douchebag.

The British and Canadians are supposed to be our best allies. As far as I’m concerned (I know nobody cares) they’re too far left to be trusted.

The British and Canadians are supposed to be our best allies. As far as I’m concerned (I know nobody cares) they’re too far left to be trusted.
Without them who do you want as an ally?? Russia Like Trump wants? No one else wants to get close to the lying scum

Sign the Petition

Guys a friggin 3rd world animal shit stain

"Khan went on to imply that the violence resulting from diversity was caused by opposition to diversity:

“But we do know there are people out there who hate out diversity, hate what we stand for, and are trying to seek to divide us”, he added — although his grounds for appearing to suggest that terrorists despise Britain for being diverse were unclear"

See the attack was inspired by hateful white supremacists

And now the "male chauvinist pig" rears his ugly snout. What other wonderful forms of misogyny can we explore in a single thread?
No time to discuss it, I have babies to murder in the womb because they interfere with my social life.

Hittin' the bottle hard tonight I see.
Void of any semblance of an argument tonight I see.

Par for the course for liberal fags
Uh no, that would be you with a non sequitur about abortion, chauvinist.
You seem particularly triggered this evening. Did your "partner" forget to shave and stab you with her legs last night?

I'm sorry, old drunk man, but did you just bring up my wife for no apparent reason? I get you're upset because I called you a pig for the chauvinist remark you made, but that's no reason to bring up my wife. It's you who is obviously "triggered". Go sleep it off.

No time to discuss it, I have babies to murder in the womb because they interfere with my social life.

Void of any semblance of an argument tonight I see.

Par for the course for liberal fags
Uh no, that would be you with a non sequitur about abortion, chauvinist.
You seem particularly triggered this evening. Did your "partner" forget to shave and stab you with her legs last night?

I'm sorry, old drunk man, but did you just bring up my wife for no apparent reason? I get you're upset because I called you a pig for the chauvinist remark you made, but that's no reason to bring up my wife. It's you who is obviously "triggered". Go sleep it off.

All these guys have to offer is personal attacks on ourselves and our families. I've tried several times on this thread to get some evidence of Mr. Khan's "openly siding with violent Islamist terrorists, child-rape gangs, and violent criminals" to no avail. Apparently there is nothing out there and nothing between these guys' ears, either.

We commie, marxist, lezzie, atheist, anti-Christian, anti-American, muzzie-loving, satanic, baby killers have to stick together.:beer:

All these guys have to offer is personal attacks on ourselves and our families.

All you've offered is ignorance and lies. Calling it “personal attacks on ourselves and our families” when someone points this out does not magically transform your bullsh•• into a valid argument.

I never offered anything, because I didn't have to. I never made any assertion at all. I have made absolutely no claims with regard to Mayor Khan's actions or inaction. I just asked you to prove the claims that you yourself made. And you did nothing but run away each time.

All these guys have to offer is personal attacks on ourselves and our families.

All you've offered is ignorance and lies. Calling it “personal attacks on ourselves and our families” when someone points this out does not magically transform your bullsh•• into a valid argument.

I never offered anything, because I didn't have to. I never made any assertion at all. I have made absolutely no claims with regard to Mayor Khan's actions or inaction. I just asked you to prove the claims that you yourself made. And you did nothing but run away each time.
Bobby Bollockbrain doesnt deal in facts. He is a grade A knobhead.

And then had that hero put on a terror watch list, and forced to undergo “deradicalism” brainwashing.
Why do you make up shit like this ? I cant even start to deconstruct such foolishness.

I have made absolutely no claims with regard to Mayor Khan's actions or inaction.

Nor had I. But I got.....wait for it......

What might that be?
A personal attack?
From a "woman"?

Can't be!

You asshats love to dish it but howl at the moon and hide behind your vaginas when you get it back in kind.

I have made absolutely no claims with regard to Mayor Khan's actions or inaction.

What might that be?
A personal attack?
From a "woman"?

Can't be!

You asshats love to dish it but howl at the moon and hide behind your vaginas when you get it back in kind.

See Bob Blaylock's post at #46. He accused me of offering "ignorance and lies," when I actually offered nothing one way or the other.

Your posts Nos. 26 and 36 were personal attacks on myself and Seawytch. I just take your remark about having "babies to murder in the womb because they interfere with my social life" as symptomatic of your usual stupidity, but you brought in a reference to Seawytch's personal life and her partner. That was pretty trashy.

What might that be?
A personal attack?
From a "woman"?

Can't be!

See Bob Blaylock's post at #46. He accused me of offering "ignorance and lies," when I actually offered nothing one way or the other.

Your posts Nos. 26 and 36 were personal attacks on myself and Seawytch. I just take your remark about having "babies to murder in the womb because they interfere with my social life" as symptomatic of your usual stupidity, but you brought in a reference to Seawytch's personal life and her partner. That was pretty trashy.
Gramps is a Trump follower so trash comes natural to him

Forum List

Back