Defenseless London Citizens

Yeah...I know...

What will they use next? a T-Bone steak? a la Flinstones?

poor poor Londonistan.

I would have just shot the fucker six or eight times in the chest before the Bobbies showed up, and been done with him.

Maybe that's why I don't care to live in Londonstan.

Defenseless London Citizens ..... elected a Muslim mayor and had become even more defenseless.

I agree. In a sense Londoners deserve all the shit they had in the past, they have now....and will have in the future.

They elected that Khan Mayor .....with open eyes they elected him. They can not complain now!

Yes, that's the kind of morons people in London are!:dunno:

Yeah...I know...

What will they use next? a T-Bone steak? a la Flinstones?

poor poor Londonistan.
You're always right there to double down on stupid. Good for you. How many shots do you plan to get off, while you are unconscious on the ground, bleeding out from a knife wound?

The citizens of Londonstan can't have guns or knives, so they have to use whale tusks and fire extinguishers to defend themselves now....how sad
Amid Heroism in London, Gnawing Fear of a Simmering Terrorism Threat

Idiotic post. attack people at random even in retarded gun nut America, and odds are there won't be anyone carrying a gun...
Try it....

In Wyoming... lets see if your trial is by 12 or if your carried by 6... I know what the answer is and you wont like it..

Defenseless London Citizens ..... elected a Muslim mayor and had become even more defenseless.

I agree. In a sense Londoners deserve all the shit they had in the past, they have now....and will have in the future.

They elected that Khan Mayor .....with open eyes they elected him. They can not complain now!

Yes, that's the kind of morons people in London are!:dunno:
They will re-elect him next year with a bigger majority. Unlike you bonehead racist fucks they judge people as people and not as types.

How did that happen ?

By accepting your Mayor's statement that terrorist attacks are "part and parcel of living in the city."

You don't have to resign yourselves to being targets and victims, you know.
Why dont you quote his complete statement ?

Why should I, when I don't believe or trust him? You sure as hell wouldn't have elected a German for Mayor, back in 1943, would you have?

Oh well, it's the UK. You are reaping the rewards of your historical colonialism, and you chickens have come home to roost.

Enjoy your "part and parcel." :04:

How did that happen ?

By accepting your Mayor's statement that terrorist attacks are "part and parcel of living in the city."

Why should I, when I don't believe or trust him? You sure as hell wouldn't have elected a German for Mayor, back in 1943, would you have?

Oh well, it's the UK. You are reaping the rewards of your historical colonialism, and you chickens have come home to roost.

You cant do so because it shows up your initial spew as the racist bigotry that it is. The German analogy is as superdumb as it gets. No shock from a lying little shit like you.

How did that happen ?

You cant do so because it shows up your initial spew as the racist bigotry that it is. The German analogy is as superdumb as it gets. No shock from a lying little shit like you.

51WPQo8UpiL._SX425_.jpg

Forum List

Back