Move over Rev. Wright--TED CRUZ attends function with sponsors that believe Gays should be executed

Executiving homosexuals goes too far...

Shoving the freaks back into the closet will do nicely...

It'd be easier to shove homophobic neocon whackjob idiots back into their closet...

well Doc. you haven't lost that violent streak for anyone who doesn't think or agree with what you Lefties do.

Fighting fire with fire. Hardly violent...
Fire?

Snort... snicker... tee-hee...

Therefore, in our context, it becomes 'convenient' and 'practical' and 'acceptable' to condemn homosexuality, while not killing its practitioners.

Pretty much like bestiality or pedophilia.. decent folk condemn it, but won't resort to judicial murder as a corrective measure.

No, not like bestiality or pedohilia, bigot. How about like adultery or divorce (shit Jesus actually fucking talked about), asswipe.
Gotta love it when the God-less try to invoke Jesus' name

I wasn't "invoking" Jesus, I was talking about the stuff he actually said and condemned. Gays were not among those things.
What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you.

Sorry, don't see "gay" in there anywhere. Jesus was mum on gays. The only one who had anything to say was the sexual repressed Paul. Paul's the same guy who said:

As in all the churches of the saints, the women should keep silence in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.
So we'll take the word of a misogynist with a grain of salt...

You can see why the left is so hard up they need to bring back the poor poor poor poor homosexual. they ran through everyone else, the Muslim, the blacks, the womeeeen folk so they need to go back to REPEAT and start all over again USING people as their pawns for their low down dirty politics...I mean look what they have running for candidates. two old WHITE FOGIES who can barely stay awake let alone get a crowd at a rally all riled up like say a Trump.

But it's ok that their Dear Leader makes a deal with a country who throws homosexuals off high rise buildings and hangs and swings them from the top of a crane.

if these people didn't have double standards they have none at all

SNIP:
Iran executes three men on homosexuality charges
Convicts were sentenced to death 'for acts against the Sharia law and bad deeds'

Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-007.jpg

Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the United Nations 'we don’t have homosexuals'. Photograph: Vahid Salemi/AP

Saeed Kamali Dehghan

Wednesday 7 September 2011 14.41 EDT Last modified on Tuesday 3 June 2014 17.10 EDT

Three Iranian men have been executed after being found guilty of charges related to homosexuality, according to a semi-official news agency.

The men, only identified by their initials, were hanged on Sunday in the south-western city of Ahvaz, the capital of Iran's Khuzestan province.

"The three convicts were sentenced to death based on the articles 108 and 110 of Iran's Islamic penal code, for acts against the sharia law and bad deeds," the Isna agency quoted a judiciary official in Khuzestan as saying.

Iran Human Rights, an independent NGO based in Norway, said the men were charged with "lavat" – sexual intercourse between two men. It is not clear whether the three men were homosexuals or merely smeared with homosexualityaccused of being gay.

ALL of it here:
Iran executes three men on homosexuality charges

Wake up people in this country. it' NOT the Democrat party who has your back.

Last edited:
Therefore, in our context, it becomes 'convenient' and 'practical' and 'acceptable' to condemn homosexuality, while not killing its practitioners.

Pretty much like bestiality or pedophilia.. decent folk condemn it, but won't resort to judicial murder as a corrective measure.

No, not like bestiality or pedohilia, bigot. How about like adultery or divorce (shit Jesus actually fucking talked about), asswipe.

I wasn't "invoking" Jesus, I was talking about the stuff he actually said and condemned. Gays were not among those things.
What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you.

Sorry, don't see "gay" in there anywhere. Jesus was mum on gays. The only one who had anything to say was the sexual repressed Paul. Paul's the same guy who said:

As in all the churches of the saints, the women should keep silence in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.
See: sexual immortality and lewdness. I sorta hoped you were smarter than that

"In early November, Cruz, along with Mike Huckabee and Bobby Jindal, spoke at the National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa. At that event, host Kevin Swanson openly called for the death penalty for homosexuals—albeit only after they’ve had a chance to “repent.” Another speaker at the conference distributed literature advocating the death penalty for homosexuals.

Geez, and then they claim to be Christian. I guess they know their base and what titillates them.....fine upright right-wing nutty Christians.

Welcome to the 21st century. Gays aren't considered immoral anymore. (kinda like divorced people...the ones Jesus ACTUALLY spoke about)

Welcome to the 21st century. Gays aren't considered immoral anymore. (kinda like divorced people...the ones Jesus ACTUALLY spoke about)

You may attach 21st century thinking to man's laws, but the Bible has no expiration date.
God's will doesn't change according to opinion polls

You may attach 21st century thinking to man's laws, but the Bible has no expiration date.

Oh yeah? So we still punish Adultery according to biblical standards do we?

Gods opinion doesn't change? Depends on the church...

Whether you answer to a court of law, here on earth, really doesn't matter to God. He will hold His judgment regardless

Whether you answer to a court of law, here on earth, really doesn't matter to God. He will hold His judgment regardless

Here in the United States we are ruled by law, not yours or any god.

Forum List

Back