Motherfuck the Bolts...

wrench.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
That is all.

:)

peace...

Why is it that Norv Turner still has a job. His one saving grace was that he won in the regular season, now he isnt even doing that.

And what kind of name is "Norv"?... He's a fucking crybaby... :lol:

Notice how much Silver and Black Dominated that Facility?...

Bolts Fans are... Well, they tend to be people who got some tickets from someone... Weren't doing anything anyway, so they decided to go to the game.

peace...

I've always maintained that Rivers is an overrated choke artist.

I've yet to be proven wrong about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I've always maintained that Rivers is an overrated choke artist.

I've yet to be proven wrong about that.

The Assumption that Bolts will Dominate the West every years is about as Tired as that same Assumption being made about the Fairy Brady...

Although, even though it was with the Benefit of Cheating, Brady at least has a couple of Rings.

The Bolts and that Choking Chimp they have, along with Norv...

Nada.

But whatcha goan do? :dunno:

peace...

I'm gonna try not to get too upset when the Jets hammer the Pats Sunday night.

The Bruins 4-game win streak offers an attractive distraction at least.

You can hate the Patriots all you want, I'm used to it. But being the staunch seeker of facts that you are, you should probably know that the rule they violated in 2007 was in fact made a rule at the beginning of the 2006 season, well after they already won their three rings. So saying they cheated their way to three superbowls is factually incorrect. It may be a popular misconception, but a misconception it is.

Stop the run, hit Sanchez early and they won't get hammered.......

I wish I shared your optimism. After the last three games my expectations for this team have completely evaporated. I don't see them winning the division and I think they'll struggle to even win a wildcard playoff spot.

I wish I shared your optimism. After the last three games my expectations for this team have completely evaporated. I don't see them winning the division and I think they'll struggle to even win a wildcard playoff spot.

Their biggest mistake was cutting the heart and soul of the team, Albert Haynesworth, but whatcha gonna do? ..... :dunno:

Norv Turner should have been fired two or three years ago. He is AWFUL.

As for Philip Rivers, it seems as though NOBODY has noticed that he has radically changed his throwing motion this season. He is "short arming" his throws (not following through). I don't know if it is a physical problem, or a mental problem.

Rivers reminds me of Carson Palmer during his last season with the Bengals. Rivers doesn't seem to give a damn, and he is making some really stupid throws.

Norv should be canned NOW. The Raiders lost to the Denver Broncos last Sunday, and they come back and embarrass the Chargers? Give me a break!

Forum List

Back