Bills v Bolts

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
If you're not watching, you just missed a huge pick by the Bolts. 12 min in the 3rd.

I'm pulling for Buffalo, but a great pick is a great pick

If you're not watching, you just missed a huge pick by the Bolts. 12 min in the 3rd.

I'm pulling for Buffalo, but a great pick is a great pick
Phew glad to see the bills get out of there with a win. This game was way too close. Tremendous effort by the Chargers, especially their backup quarterback.

But you got to admit, the bills had some very costly turnovers this game. The fumble by and the punt return fumble. Score probably would’ve been not as close as it wasn’t for that.

On that last play of the game the Chargers had a chance of winning it if their receiver would’ve caught the lateral, and simply ran all the way down the left side of the field he only had about two bills players who were going up against six or seven chargers blockers, but then the Guy reverse course and that was it.

Phew glad to see the bills get out of there with a win. This game was way too close. Tremendous effort by the Chargers, especially their backup quarterback.

But you got to admit, the bills had some very costly turnovers this game. The fumble by and the punt return fumble. Score probably would’ve been not as close as it wasn’t for that.

On that last play of the game the Chargers had a chance of winning it if their receiver would’ve caught the lateral, and simply ran all the way down the left side of the field he only had about two bills players who were going up against six or seven chargers blockers, but then the Guy reverse course and that was it.
didn't get the game but i saw the highlights on NFL Network. i'm glad the Bills won and upped their chances of making the playoffs.

Forum List

Back