Mother who called police on her own son for shoplifting shocked, appalled by use of ‘unprovoked violence and use of force’

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the only thing she didnt teach him to do is comply with police. and how about not stealing in the first place. she raised a punk.
This is why you bring them into the station yourself while the parent is present.

Where was the kid's father?

The boy was a foster that mom adopted when he was two. So, who knows where, or even who, father is. Or mother for that matter.

It seems that there is an abundance of supercized black teens. This 14 year old is 230 pounds. They all have mental and emotional disabilities. They are all violent criminals. Brendan Depa, Michael Brown, this kid. The list is getting long.

Some people are just BIG. I work with a guy who was BIGGER than this teen at 14-he was 6'2" and about 300lbs as a HS freshman. (He's 6'8" and ~380 as an adult.)

Some people are just BIG. I work with a guy who was BIGGER than this teen at 14-he was 6'2" and about 300lbs as a HS freshman. (He's 6'8" and ~380 as an adult.)

I saw a lady just this week at the grocery store, no word of a lie she had to have been 6'10. Just soared above us all.

Her daughter was probably not even a teen yet and was about 6 feet herself.

The irony of genetics based on my memory in school in which I studied some aspect of this, is that the further from the mean the parents DNA the further from the mean in general the child will be. So, if you had two people 5'2 who mated, they have a higher chance of say, having a kid who is 6'6 than two average sized adults.

Don't quote me on that as it was some years ago but I believe I am accurate in this statement.

The boy was a foster that mom adopted when he was two. So, who knows where, or even who, father is. Or mother for that matter.
Was the mom single at the time. If so, why would the state allow such an adoption with no male role model present?

I saw a lady just this week at the grocery store, no word of a lie she had to have been 6'10. Just soared above us all.

Her daughter was probably not even a teen yet and was about 6 feet herself.

The irony of genetics based on my memory in school in which I studied some aspect of this, is that the further from the mean the parents DNA the further from the mean in general the child will be. So, if you had two people 5'2 who mated, they have a higher chance of say, having a kid who is 6'6 than two average sized adults.

Don't quote me on that as it was some years ago but I believe I am accurate in this statement.

My father is 6'5", mother is 5'. I'm 5'10".

My wife is 5'8", her father is 5'4", though her mother was just short of 6'.

Was the mom single at the time. If so, why would the state allow such an adoption with no male role model present?
It's Vermont. The state likely would allow a single parent foster or adoption. Most do. I believe all states allow single parent fostering and adoption. Families just aren't as important as they once were.

What a divergence on police. They got their ass handed to them in New York from illegals and then a 14-year-old got his ass handed to him by police in Vermont.

This mother wouldn't have called the police. She'd have said just wait until your father gets home.

Of course our children are raised better

Forum List

Back