Mother of school shooter found guilty.

Exactly.

Her son was convicted of first degree murder.

Her part in it was providing the weapon.

THE KILLING OF A HUMAN.

She DID NOT kill a human. Her son did.

What if she lent him the keys to the car to go pick up a pizza and he mowed down people at a rock concert? Would she still be guilty? This is a HUGE SLIPPERY SLOPE.

THE KILLING OF A HUMAN.

She DID NOT kill a human. Her son did.

What if she lent him the keys to the car to go pick up a pizza and he mowed down people at a rock concert? Would she still be guilty? This is a HUGE SLIPPERY SLOPE.
She supplied the gun, it’s the same reason that if you’re the get away driver in a bank robbery you will face charges.

Dad works 15 hour days....falls asleep. Troubled teen takes keys to the FORD EXPLORER and drives it 100mph thru a sidewalk cafe killing 52 people.

Does the Dad get locked up for his keys being on the table?
Is there a law that requires parents to securely store car keys to prevent minors getting access to them?

There is no statute of limitations in murder cases. Isn't it possible to charge Barry Obama in the death of a Border Patrol Officer who was murdered with one of the weapons Obama authorized to be shipped to Mexican drug cartels?
...and no presidential immunity after you leave office.

Let's get this party started!

Exactly.

Her son was convicted of first degree murder.

Her part in it was providing the weapon.
She didnt provide it in order for him to shoot up a school.

If you buy your kid a car and he intentionally uses it to kill someone are you at fault for having purchased the car?

She supplied the gun, it’s the same reason that if you’re the get away driver in a bank robbery you will face charges.

Because you are actively participating in a crime as a getaway driver for a bank robbery. She didn't participate in any crime at all. She would be guilty if he had said "Mom I want a guy to shoot up the school" and she said "Sure son, here you go." THEN she's guilty. But she didn't SUPPLY a gun for anything. She bought him a gun. He then later used it to commit murder. He is a murderer. She is nothing more than a victim who has now lost her son forever to the criminal justice system. But she did NOT commit MANSLAUGHTER.

Last edited:
Or just be responsible with your fucking guns if you have children in the house.

What a crazy concept.
For hundreds of years people have had guns in their home. Not in a safe. Not locked up separate from ammo. Just leaning in a corner or over the mantle. Kids werent shooting up shit. So it's not the guns nor their storage situation. How about we figure out what's actually causing this problem because access to guns isnt what changed. If anything the access to firearms has gone down.

A surprise verdict by the jury. Now parents can be found responsible for their kid's crimes.

Very simple, you have a gun safe where your unloaded firearms are kept when not in use with the ammo in a separate locked box. Only the safe owner has and knows the whereabouts of the keys. And this case is the reason why.

I bet the parent now wishes she was sensible with firearms.

Very simple, you have a gun safe where your unloaded firearms are kept when not in use with the ammo in a separate locked box. Only the safe owner has and knows the whereabouts of the keys. And this case is the reason why.

I bet the parent now wishes she was sensible with firearms.
And when someone breaks into your house you can tell the intruder, one sec while I run around unlocking the gun and then the ammo and then loading the ammo into the gun and then I'll be right with you. Do you also have sex with the condoms still in the box and then wonder why your partner keeps getting pregnant?

And when someone breaks into your house you can tell the intruder, one sec while I run around unlocking the gun and then the ammo and then loading the ammo into the gun and then I'll be right with you. Do you also have sex with the condoms still in the box and then wonder why your partner keeps getting pregnant?

Bloody hell, you must have a lot of enemies. What did you do when they last broke in?

For hundreds of years people have had guns in their home. Not in a safe. Not locked up separate from ammo. Just leaning in a corner or over the mantle. Kids werent shooting up shit. So it's not the guns nor their storage situation. How about we figure out what's actually causing this problem because access to guns isnt what changed. If anything the access to firearms has gone down.
“How about we figure out what’s actually causing this problem…”

Go ahead. Let us know when you figure something out.

Until then, secure your guns or pay the consequences if your child shoots up the school with it.

“How about we figure out what’s actually causing this problem…”

Go ahead. Let us know when you figure something out.

Until then, secure your guns or pay the consequences if your child shoots up the school with it.
Except there is no attempt to figure it out. We just want to act like it's access to the guns is the problem. Which it clearly isnt.

Because you are actively participating in a crime as a getaway driver for a bank robbery. She didn't participate in any crime at all. She would be guilty if he had said "Mom I want a guy to shoot up the school" and she said "Sure son, here you go." THEN she's guilty. But she didn't SUPPLY a gun for anything. She bought him a gun. He then later used it to commit murder. He is a murderer. She is nothing more than a victim who has now lost her son forever to the criminal justice system. But she did NOT commit MANSLAUGHTER.
The legal system disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back