Mother accused of watching boyfriend rape her seven-year-old daughter for months

you asked the question if it was normal...it's not hence why they are being prosecuted in TN....you might want to look to other areas of the country like NYC, if you are looking for normalizing sexual predators.

Was that not what you were asking?
Just because they are being prosecuted doesn't mean the behavior isn't happening a lot, I just gave 2 incidents back to back.

Just because they are being prosecuted doesn't mean the behavior isn't happening a lot, I just gave 2 incidents back to back.
Wow two, in a population over 7 million!

How many sexual assaults did Weinstein make normal in NYC when your dem DA made it normal by not prosecuting all those years?

Chapter and verse.
As requested, and for something like the tenth time:

You're either trolling or delusional - or both - but I'm happy to yet again provide you with what you've repeatedly demanded and been provided. :)
Play Church Lady all you want, everyone can see you can't provide it.
See above.

I sincerely hope you get the help you so desperately need. :)

This couple - will they use the Bible's glorification of child rape, murder and torture as a defense?

As yet again requested, yet again provided:

So sad that this couple took the Bible's glorification of child rape, torture and murder to such extremes. :(

This is a game wherein Liar posts an entire thread in which he cites exactly ZERO chapters and verses.

The more you call him out, the more he will whine and call you names.

You're a liar. Period, end of story.

This is a game wherein Liar
Projection...
posts an entire thread in which he cites exactly ZERO chapters and verses.
I never said I did; as I've already told you, I referenced, others cited.
The more you call him out, the more he will whine and call you names.
Projection...
You're a liar.
Projection...

...and ongoing vain/prideful false witness.
Period, end of story.

I sincerely hope that you - and the OP couple, perhaps in part inspired to abuse this child by the Bible's glorification of child rape, torture and murder - get the help so desperately needed. :)

Wow two, in a population over 7 million!

How many sexual assaults did Weinstein make normal in NYC when your dem DA made it normal by not prosecuting all those years?
Those are just 2 we know about, simpleton. Weinstein was guilty of sexual assaults across the country, damn do you ever stop kissing the asses of white republicans. Let your boot licking ass tell it, republicans are simply good wholesome folks who never do anything wrong.

Those are just 2 we know about, simpleton. Weinstein was guilty of sexual assaults across the country, damn do you ever stop kissing the asses of white republicans. Let your boot licking ass tell it, republicans are simply good wholesome folks who never do anything wrong.
Actually NYC and LA, he was protected by the dem DA for years in NYC who normalized the behavior.

Why do you support a party that normalized such behavior?

Actually NYC and LA, he was protected by the dem DA for years in NYC who normalized the behavior.

Why do you support a party that normalized such behavior?
Where is Harvey at right now?

All rich white men are protected in this country, it's the American way. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with what their party affiliation is.

Where is Harvey at right now?

All rich white men are protected in this country, it's the American way. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with what their party affiliation is.
How many more victims did he have because your party protected him and normalized it?

Why do you support that party that normalizes sexual assault?

How many more victims did he have because your party protected him and normalized it?

Why do you support that party that normalizes sexual assault?
Do you mean the Republican party? How many women have accused your Orange God of sexual assault, inappropriate touching, etc. and you seem to want to brush them off as liars. What do you think about good ole Matt Gaetz molesting young teenage girls?

Do you mean the Republican party? How many women have accused your Orange God of sexual assault, inappropriate touching, etc. and you seem to want to brush them off as liars. What do you think about good ole Matt Gaetz molesting young teenage girls?
No the DA from NYC was a dem

Keep deflecting and projecting, the links have been provided

Obviously the reality here and what this thread exposed is that you support normalizing this behavior

You’ve been exposed once again for the dembot you are

No the DA from NYC was a dem

Keep deflecting and projecting, the links have been provided

Obviously the reality here and what this thread exposed is that you support normalizing this behavior

You’ve been exposed once again for the dembot you are
No boot licker the only thing that has been exposed is you sucking the ass of right wing white men. In TX a republican senate just let a crooked ass AG break the law with their blessing. If you want to talk about the Justice System in this country, don't get me started on how many black men have been screwed by Republican and Democrat prosecutors

No boot licker the only thing that has been exposed is you sucking the ass of right wing white men. In TX a republican senate just let a crooked ass AG break the law with their blessing. If you want to talk about the Justice System in this country, don't get me started on how many black men have been screwed by Republican and Democrat prosecutors
haha wow you are floudering after you defense of sexual predators was exposed.

You are a damn fool, where in the hell did I defend sexual predators. That boot licking and ass kissing has fried your brain.
Repeatedly on this thread when you deflected from the normalization of it by your Demaklan party, when they protected Weinstein and Epstein....

A Tennessee woman and her boyfriend have been arrested for allegedly committing depraved sex crimes against her daughter.

Authorities in Marion County have accused 43-year-old Brandon Sloan “Brandy” Hawkins of watching her boyfriend William Joe Beene III, 48, rape her seven-year-old daughter several times over the span of a year.

The suspects were arrested on 13 September and now face five counts each of felony rape of a child.

According to an affidavit for their arrest, Mr Beene allegedly sexually assaulted the minor in at least five instances between December 2022 and August 2023. The horrifying assaults reportedly took place in Ms Hawkins’ home in Marion County.

What the hell is going on in Tennessee?
Illogical premise. Evil people exist in all cities, counties, states and countries.
Isn't Tennessee a Red State?
Again, illogical. Trying to make this a political issue verses evil, human depravity is a red herring.
Is pedophilia normal in the state?
See the above.
There is a special place in hell for these 2 savages.
Absolutely agree. These two aren't worth the air they breathe.

Forum List

Back