Mother accused of watching boyfriend rape her seven-year-old daughter for months

What does any of that have to do with what these animals were doing?
what does prosecuting them have to do with what they are doing? Really? Well, it means that their behavior isn't tolerated in Tenn.

That's what it means...so maybe you should stay away from the state

what does prosecuting them have to do with what they are doing? Really? Well, it means that their behavior isn't tolerated in Tenn.

That's what it means...so maybe you should stay away from the state
Come on boot licker, there is not state in this country where this type of behavior is allowed.

Come on boot licker, there is not state in this country where this type of behavior is allowed.
Then why did you ask the question in your OP?

What the hell is going on in Tennessee?

Isn't Tennessee a Red State?

Is pedophilia normal in the state?

Then why did you ask the question in your OP?

Where did I say they were not going to be prosecuted, idiot. The reason I asked the question is because you had a case with a pastor and his wife molesting kids and then this hag and her boyfriend who was raping her 7yr old daughter, both happened in TN. Smfh.

Where did I say they were not going to be prosecuted, idiot. The reason I asked the question is because you had a case with a pastor and his wife molesting kids and then this hag and her boyfriend who was raping her 7yr old daughter, both happened in TN. Smfh.
wow, two cases? that makes it normal to you? if it were normal they wouldn't prosecute it, or they would try to protect the sexual predators like the Dem DA did in NYC for the cases I cited for you.

Manhattan DA’s office asked judge to lower Jeffrey Epstein’s sex offender status in 2011​

District attorney who didn’t prosecute Weinstein will be investigated​

New York pols’ strange silence on Cy Vance’s Harvey Weinstein horrors​

wow, two cases? that makes it normal to you? if it were normal they wouldn't prosecute it, or they would try to protect the sexual predators like the Dem DA did in NYC for the cases I cited for you.

Manhattan DA’s office asked judge to lower Jeffrey Epstein’s sex offender status in 2011​

District attorney who didn’t prosecute Weinstein will be investigated​

New York pols’ strange silence on Cy Vance’s Harvey Weinstein horrors​

Ok, what does that have to do with anything I have said?

A Tennessee woman and her boyfriend have been arrested for allegedly committing depraved sex crimes against her daughter.

Authorities in Marion County have accused 43-year-old Brandon Sloan “Brandy” Hawkins of watching her boyfriend William Joe Beene III, 48, rape her seven-year-old daughter several times over the span of a year.

The suspects were arrested on 13 September and now face five counts each of felony rape of a child.

According to an affidavit for their arrest, Mr Beene allegedly sexually assaulted the minor in at least five instances between December 2022 and August 2023. The horrifying assaults reportedly took place in Ms Hawkins’ home in Marion County.

There is a special place in hell for these 2 savages.
Hetero pedophiles.

Ok, what does that have to do with anything I have said?
you asked the question if it was normal...it's not hence why they are being prosecuted in TN....you might want to look to other areas of the country like NYC, if you are looking for normalizing sexual predators.

Was that not what you were asking?

A Tennessee woman and her boyfriend have been arrested for allegedly committing depraved sex crimes against her daughter.

Authorities in Marion County have accused 43-year-old Brandon Sloan “Brandy” Hawkins of watching her boyfriend William Joe Beene III, 48, rape her seven-year-old daughter several times over the span of a year.

The suspects were arrested on 13 September and now face five counts each of felony rape of a child.

According to an affidavit for their arrest, Mr Beene allegedly sexually assaulted the minor in at least five instances between December 2022 and August 2023. The horrifying assaults reportedly took place in Ms Hawkins’ home in Marion County.

Probably registered democrats.

Who care what his political beliefs are, execute him.

Oh here you are in ANOTHER thread spouting the same garbage.

This is not difficult. Book, chapter and verse. Or just run away in shame.

(btw, you didn't understand the mockery when I cited the other novels, MinTrut-style? Really?)
Pride, vanity, bearing false witness...

I can easily forgive these things, Sue, but I hope Baby Jesus is in a good mood when you encounter him someday. :dunno:

And I wonder if the couple in the OP will claim they were high on the Bible's glorification of child rape, torture and murder when these terrible things happened...

Pride, vanity, bearing false witness...

I can easily forgive these things, Sue, but I hope Baby Jesus is in a good mood when you encounter him someday. :dunno:

And I wonder if the couple in the OP will claim they were high on the Bible's glorification of child rape, torture and murder when these terrible things happened...

Chapter and verse. Play Church Lady all you want, everyone can see you can't provide it.

Forum List

Back