Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In

[
All states take more from the government than they pay to it, that is why we run a deficit.
A manageable deficit or a Republican deficit? Because before the GOP came to power the USA in our life time has run manageable deficits.

Actually, the article is wrong. it is only counting direct federal spending, not indirect.
An opinion with facts is wrong because it doesn't make your case for you? The article is about direct federal spending if that is what it is talking about. You may feel the need to add spin, but it shows you are ignoring the argument and making one of your own; deflection

Ordering new planes from McDonnell Douglass is aid to the states?
No, it's aid to the national defense with monetary profits going to McD

Republicans don't like government jobs but they don't mind when military contractors are paid with our tax dollars. But a soldier only costs us $30K a year to be in Iraq and the Haloburton Private contractor makes over $100K. Republicans go with the private contractor and think that's good business sense? And they think this is capitalism. It is. Croney capitalism.

First.....How were the cute different color states determined......I could have sworn that it had to do with the majority of the voters in the state and what party they supported with their vote. Do you imbeciles, actually think, that a red state means that only Republicans live there? How on earth did you clowns figure out how to power up your fucking computers?

Maybe this site will help you idiots.........if you can comprehend what they say......they have cute little colored maps.

Election maps

By the way, these maps only represent those that voted not those that are useless fucks sucking off the tits of government..........those, like dogs, are overwhelmingly in support of the Democrat Party who feeds them scraps.

Last edited:
[
All states take more from the government than they pay to it, that is why we run a deficit.
A manageable deficit or a Republican deficit? Because before the GOP came to power the USA in our life time has run manageable deficits.

An opinion with facts is wrong because it doesn't make your case for you? The article is about direct federal spending if that is what it is talking about. You may feel the need to add spin, but it shows you are ignoring the argument and making one of your own; deflection

Ordering new planes from McDonnell Douglass is aid to the states?
No, it's aid to the national defense with monetary profits going to McD

Republicans don't like government jobs but they don't mind when military contractors are paid with our tax dollars. But a soldier only costs us $30K a year to be in Iraq and the Haloburton Private contractor makes over $100K. Republicans go with the private contractor and think that's good business sense? And they think this is capitalism. It is. Croney capitalism.

It's obscene, but then again Republicans like their morality kinky and dirty. :redface:

Nothing has been raised yet, it has not been voted on I doubt it'll pass, although it seems you libs loved infrastructure "shovel ready" jobs when Obama passed his stupid stimulus then we never got the infrastructure improvements ..Go figure:cuckoo:

Funny I saw a lot of signs saying "this project was funded by the stimulus".

And you guys back then argued that the stimulus was too big or shouldn't even be done. Fact is, you wanted Obama to fail so you didn't want him to do anything. In other words, you wanted a bad economy so it would help you in 2010 and 2012. Almost treasonist. Playing politics with the economy. Assuming we would blame Obama for your obstruction. Not a chance. We see who's to blame. The GOP Congress' approval ratings have never been lower.

Anyways, you can't cry about the stimulus not working when didn't even want to fund it in the first place. But as a Republican I know you will try.

Ummm...How much of the stimulus was spent on infrastructure? I'm pretty sure it was less than 10% :cuckoo: Most was spent to bailout union pensions and other cronyism much of which will be funneled back to the democrats...money laundering actually

You still crying that we successfully saved the American auto industry? You guys wanted to break them and their unions soooo bad. I know.

Who else lobbies for the middle class other than Unions? Absolutely the Democrats answer to Unions. And the GOP answer to the rich. Bush and the GOP took care of the rich when they were in power. The rich have never been richer. Now the Dems will try to take back the wealth you stole from the middle class with Bushanomics. And Mitt wants to go back to those policies? HA!

You guys say we don't need unions. With the gap between the rich and poor being as wide as it is, the need has never been greater. The GOP is in for a rude awakening in November, unless of course they don't steal the election.

First.....How were the cute different color states determined......I could have sworn that it had to do with the majority of the voters in the state and what party they supported with their vote. Do you imbeciles, actually think, that a red state means that only Republicans live there? How on earth did you clowns figure out how to power up your fucking computers?

Maybe this site will help you idiots.........if you can comprehend what they say......they have cute little colored maps.

Election maps

By the way, these maps only represent those that voted not those that are useless fucks sucking off the tits of government..........those, like dogs, are overwhelmingly in support of the Democrat Party who feeds them scraps.

They used to vote Democratic until the GOP won them over with the southern strategy.

Nothing has been raised yet, it has not been voted on I doubt it'll pass, although it seems you libs loved infrastructure "shovel ready" jobs when Obama passed his stupid stimulus then we never got the infrastructure improvements ..Go figure:cuckoo:

And you guys back then argued that the stimulus was too big or shouldn't even be done. Fact is, you wanted Obama to fail so you didn't want him to do anything. In other words, you wanted a bad economy so it would help you in 2010 and 2012. Almost treasonist. Playing politics with the economy. Assuming we would blame Obama for your obstruction. Not a chance. We see who's to blame. The GOP Congress' approval ratings have never been lower.

Anyways, you can't cry about the stimulus not working when didn't even want to fund it in the first place. But as a Republican I know you will try.

Ummm...How much of the stimulus was spent on infrastructure? I'm pretty sure it was less than 10% :cuckoo: Most was spent to bailout union pensions and other cronyism much of which will be funneled back to the democrats...money laundering actually

Hey, I saw one of those signs too. It was put up next to a hole in the ground that is still there.

Election maps

They used to vote Democratic until the GOP won them over with the southern strategy.

You surprised me, you are an even bigger dumb ass than I was giving you credit for.......congratulations.

Hey, I saw one of those signs too. It was put up next to a hole in the ground that is still there.

If you jump in it and never come out it will have been worth it.

It always seems a little weird to me when this argument is raised. The observation is that the people griping the most about the welfare state are more likely to be dependent on it.

I guess this might be puzzling to some of you, but it's telling us something important.

Yeah, that's true.

Mostly I suspect it has to do with where most of our military bases are located.

And THAT money, I suspect, isn't even being counted in this metric.

Throw that money going into the RED states from the money spent by the military in those regions and the numbers are even more obvious.

Yeah, that's true.

Mostly I suspect it has to do with where most of our military bases are located.

And THAT money, I suspect, isn't even being counted in this metric.

Throw that money going into the RED states from the money spent by the military in those regions and the numbers are even more obvious.

or maybe republican politicians are better at bringing earmarks back to their districts?

because the money isn't going for military bases, it's going for roads, schools, etc.

Yea, take away the candy and sweets and you'll probably loose many unnecessary pounds. Put a little exercise in there, like work and you'll be slim and trim in no time. You'll also be a lot healthier. :)

As long as the candy is supplied by someone else (aka the taxpayer) they'll continue to eat it.

bullshit........there are LOTS of people who consider themselves Republican/Conservatives working in the Post Office and even belong to the Union.....and hate Darrell Issa and are not to fond of any Republican in public office who is trying to privatize the place....so many of you folks on the left always base your assumption on what one Republican says or some of the Republicans in Congress......the people of the land just may not agree with them.....

You still crying that we successfully saved the American auto industry? You guys wanted to break them and their unions soooo bad. I know.

Who else lobbies for the middle class other than Unions? Absolutely the Democrats answer to Unions. And the GOP answer to the rich. Bush and the GOP took care of the rich when they were in power. The rich have never been richer. Now the Dems will try to take back the wealth you stole from the middle class with Bushanomics. And Mitt wants to go back to those policies? HA!

You guys say we don't need unions. With the gap between the rich and poor being as wide as it is, the need has never been greater. The GOP is in for a rude awakening in November, unless of course they don't steal the election.

Bobo....the Democrats answer to the rich also.....Quit trying to act like a rich Democrat is any different than a rich Republican......if push came to shove those wealthy Democrats will side with their wealthy Republican buddies over me and you and every other regular American in a heartbeat......

If you jump in it and never come out it will have been worth it.

now thats funny Bobo....you just made a thread how Lefties should ignore threads from righties with rhetoric like this.....

Absolutely. I'm seeing that is a tactic the GOP use. They give corporations tax breaks and charge us fees for things those taxes once paid for.

Snyder in Michigan raised our yearly tab for our licence an extra $100 bucks. That's a lot for a lot of poor people. But he can say he didn't raise our taxes because technically its a fee. If you don't drive you don't pay it. But we all drive.

Or in Florida I had to pay $5 to ride on the turnpike. A fee.

Mitt Romney added a lot of fees while Governor or Massachussets.

The GOP have definately shifted the tax burden more on us over the past 20 years. Roll back the Bush tax breaks? Hell, roll back the Reagan ones too. The gap between the rich and middle class is too wide.

74849_600.jpg

By Dave Gilson

Even as Republicans gripe about deficit spending, their states get 30 cents more federal spending per tax dollar than their Democratic neighbors.

MAPS & More: Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In | Mother Jones

As a fellow native I must still call you an asswipe.

The states are not blue or red but purple.

If we must be divided quit being a fucking pussy and bring it.

Yep... Which states ? these?or those?:confused:

349px-ElectoralCollege2008.svg.png

350px-ElectoralCollege2004.svg.png

350px-ElectoralCollege2000.svg.png

350px-ElectoralCollege1996.svg.png

350px-ElectoralCollege1992.svg.png

350px-ElectoralCollege1988.svg.png

350px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

350px-ElectoralCollege1980.svg.png

350px-ElectoralCollege1976.svg.png

Last edited:

Forum List