Most people paying Obama tax instead of signing up

Why Frodo?

You wouldn't understand it anyway.
What did the Supreme Court rule?

Let's see what you classify as a Tax Break kid.....bear in mind I won't be allowing you to hide behind semantics child.

A tax break is something you get because you do something.

So enlighten me,how is the ACA a Tax Cut?

If I said that, I'll explain why I said that.

What a deal... So I'm either forced INTO Obamacare or I'm forced to pay the fine.

What if I don't want to make either decision..

Such as to not have a child

-Geaux

what a deal --LOL

Not one person in the USA was denied medical care before ACA, NOT ONE. There was no healthcare crisis.

I hope you were just kidding or FOX told you to post such imbecility just for fun......

The nation’s four largest for-profit health insurers denied coverage to more than 651,000 people over a three-year period, citing pre-existing conditions, according to an analysis of insurer data detailed in a Congressional investigation.

Between Aetna, Humana, UnitedHealth Group, and WellPoint, that averages out to a denial of coverage for one out of every seven applicants, according to an Energy and Commerce Committee memo about the investigation

Not having insurance does not mean not being treated. Ever hear of medicaid? No one in the USA before obozocare was denied treatment, even people who were here illegally.

Yeah, it may have been inconvenient to have to use an ER rather than a doctors office, but it was FREE. Free ain't supposed to be easy.

Not one person in the USA was denied medical care before ACA, NOT ONE. There was no healthcare crisis.

I hope you were just kidding or FOX told you to post such imbecility just for fun......

The nation’s four largest for-profit health insurers denied coverage to more than 651,000 people over a three-year period, citing pre-existing conditions, according to an analysis of insurer data detailed in a Congressional investigation.

Between Aetna, Humana, UnitedHealth Group, and WellPoint, that averages out to a denial of coverage for one out of every seven applicants, according to an Energy and Commerce Committee memo about the investigation

Not having insurance does not mean not being treated. Ever hear of medicaid? No one in the USA before obozocare was denied treatment, even people who were here illegally.

Yeah, it may have been inconvenient to have to use an ER rather than a doctors office, but it was FREE. Free ain't supposed to be easy.

They don't treat the uninsured for free. They will treat them and then send them the bill.

actually any provider that accepts federal funding medicare -feds portion of medicaid- grants -ect and is non profit

is required to treat regardless of financial situation

You would think these people never heard of paying out of pocket for their medical/doctor visit. simple amazing. and what good is insurance for doctor visits when you have $6000 dollar deductable

You would think these people never heard of paying out of pocket for their medical/doctor visit. simple amazing. and what good is insurance for doctor visits when you have $6000 dollar deductable

For most people, not much has changed ........ EXCEPT, NOW you have to pay monthly payments for the "privilege" of paying your own doctor bills.
Amazing how obamacare works, err?

For most people, not much has changed ........ EXCEPT, NOW you have to pay monthly payments for the "privilege" of paying your own doctor bills.

You're correct, before "Obamacare" it was all free, right???
Darn that Barack.

You're correct, before "Obamacare" it was all free, right???
Darn that Barack.

it was free for the uninsured. Now it is free for the same people, the only difference is that they are getting crappy insurance subsidized by the rest of us.
While the rest of us pay higher premiums, have higher deductibles, are paying for coverage we don't want or need, and have to find new doctors.

obozocare is a disaster, worst legislation in the history of this nation.

Forum List

Back