most hated companies in the US

the companies did not give the money listed.

Yes they did, just not directly.

It's either the CEO of the company, or the company bribing a larger group within the democratic party that gives the money to Obama.

So yes all in all, the end result is your hero getting money that started at these companies.

of course, no one gets elected without money. the question is who wants to change it and who wants to stand in their way. I'm curious who the appointed the judges that ruled in favor of the Corporations United decision by the Supreme Court in 2010?

the companies did not give the money listed.

Yes they did, just not directly.

It's either the CEO of the company, or the company bribing a larger group within the democratic party that gives the money to Obama.

So yes all in all, the end result is your hero getting money that started at these companies.

of course, no one gets elected without money. the question is who wants to change it and who wants to stand in their way. I'm curious who the appointed the judges that ruled in favor of the Corporations United decision by the Supreme Court in 2010?

I'm assuming it's Bush.

But a principled person wouldn't accept money from institutions who they don't approve of how they got the money.

We see our 2 trash parties get bought off by a handful of corporations, then input legislation that results in those corporations profits increasing, and nobody ever makes the connection because their team is doing it the honest way and it's the other team that's cheating.

I hate the communist party that is serving in the senate right now. Bunch of fucking job killing, American hating leftist pricks who pretend that they give a shit about jobs. They pass legislation that kills jobs, and then blame the GOP for the stalling in congress when the GOP are the ones introducing legislation that would boost the economy, the lower chamber is a bunch of minority hating pieces of shit that overwhelmingly convince minorities that they are there friends year in and year out just6 for the votes all the while killing the economy and not allowing minorities to get jobs and then blaming there own shitty legislation that is designed to kill jobs on the GOP.
History proves what I say, look it up my black/minority friends, break those chains and join us in the fight for your real freedoms, not the chained plantation freedoms the democrats have kept you on for over 60 years for your votes. The thing the left fears the most is for minorities to fend for themselves, because then and only then will minorities start voting for job producing conservatives instead of the job killing welfare state presenting democrats who keep paying for the free ride on the backs of the tax payers and insulting your intelligence like they have for the last 60 years, take pride in yourselves, don't be beholden to the welfare system that the democrats are so proud of, and this goes for all minorities and white folks who live off of welfare as well. Do you want to be beholden to the state, or be free? It's your choice to make. November 2012 will be your future, and if you vote for the democrats you will in return ruin your future....period. Once they crush the job creators, who will be left to pay for the taxes that pay for your welfare and entitlements? Noone. Better smarten up and vote GOP this time, at least this time, for once in your life vote with your brain, not your heart.

Last edited:

Corporate donations to political campaigns are already limited by law, dipshit. What isn't limited is speech.

Yeah... say whatever the fuck you want... I don't give a shit. But money is NOT speech. With SuperPacs, Corporations, Unions and any other heavily monied interest can spend as much as they want... ANONYMOUSLY! You don't see a problem with that? How do you know some Foreign country isn't buying our elections? You don't... because they don't have to tell you.

Here's Obama's top contributors - DUMB FUCK

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

wheres your link?

you are breaking site rules here

Here's my link - DUMBFUCK - Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Can I be of further assistance to you PWND, STUPID ass??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXT3Sma4-rg"]Here's another link[/ame] Is this you TDM?

all of them will be able to buy our elections if the GOP has its way in court.

GE already did buy themselves an Election and a President. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" What a bunch of poor suckers his followers are. What a scam.

Last edited:
I hate the communist party that is serving in the senate right now. Bunch of fucking job killing, American hating leftist pricks who pretend that they give a shit about jobs. They pass legislation that kills jobs, and then blame the GOP for the stalling in congress when the GOP are the ones introducing legislation that would boost the economy, the lower chamber is a bunch of minority hating pieces of shit that overwhelmingly convince minorities that they are there friends year in and year out just6 for the votes all the while killing the economy and not allowing minorities to get jobs and then blaming there own shitty legislation that is designed to kill jobs on the GOP.
History proves what I say, look it up my black/minority friends, break those chains and join us in the fight for your real freedoms, not the chained plantation freedoms the democrats have kept you on for over 60 years for your votes. The thing the left fears the most is for minorities to fend for themselves, because then and only then will minorities start voting for job producing conservatives instead of the job killing welfare state presenting democrats who keep paying for the free ride on the backs of the tax payers and insulting your intelligence like they have for the last 60 years, take pride in yourselves, don't be beholden to the welfare system that the democrats are so proud of, and this goes for all minorities and white folks who live off of welfare as well. Do you want to be beholden to the state, or be free? It's your choice to make. November 2012 will be your future, and if you vote for the democrats you will in return ruin your future....period. Once they crush the job creators, who will be left to pay for the taxes that pay for your welfare and entitlements? Noone. Better smarten up and vote GOP this time, at least this time, for once in your life vote with your brain, not your heart.

That's OK... they probably hate people who use the word Communist at the drop of a hat.

you people are not facing facts

You have been PWND

Put your tail between your legs and log the fuck off.......:clap2::lol:

Anyone who uses PWND's opinion really doesn't matter much, does it?

So what you are saying is that we think the corporate buying of elections is OK when it's a Democrat? You're a fucking idiot.

I'd say, on the basis of the evidence, the 'fucking idiot' is the poster who just quoted her own post and called herself a liar.

Would you not agree?

:lol:

all of them will be able to buy our elections if the GOP has its way in court.

GE already did buy themselves an Election and a President. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his 'Jobs Czar?" What a bunch of poor suckers his followers are. What a scam.

So... 529,000 dollars buys an election? Sounds pretty cheap to me. The truth is, you're an idiot.

No,but you are a duped idiot. GE and numerous other Corporations own your guy. He has received more money from Wall Street than any other Politician in the last 20yrs. That's just fact.

You have been PWND

Put your tail between your legs and log the fuck off.......:clap2::lol:

Anyone who uses PWND's opinion really doesn't matter much, does it?

So what you are saying is that we think the corporate buying of elections is OK when it's a Democrat? You're a fucking idiot.

I'd say, on the basis of the evidence, the 'fucking idiot' is the poster who just quoted her own post and called herself a liar.

Would you not agree?

:lol:

Well if her point was Corporate control over elections, she probably should have used a better article. If Warrior or any other conservative thinks that progressives want our politicians bought by corporate, union or any other entity(other than the voters themselves) and your politicians to be left high and dry, your fuckin' nuts.

I want total campaign reform. I want publicly funded elections... what it costs us to run their campaigns would save us in legislation...5 fold(I'd wager).

Forum List

Back