most hated companies in the US

Yeah... say whatever the fuck you want... I don't give a shit. But money is NOT speech.

The Supreme Court and every thinking person in America has determined otherwise. The claim that a book, television ad or newspaper ad isn't speech is too absurd to bother refuting. Those things cost money.

With SuperPacs, Corporations, Unions and any other heavily monied interest can spend as much as they want... ANONYMOUSLY! You don't see a problem with that?

Nope. Do you see a problem with people posting on this bulletin board anonymously?

How do you know some Foreign country isn't buying our elections? You don't... because they don't have to tell you.

We don't. How do we know you aren't some Al Queda terrorist?

GE already did buy themselves an Election and a President. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his 'Jobs Czar?" What a bunch of poor suckers his followers are. What a scam.

So... 529,000 dollars buys an election? Sounds pretty cheap to me. The truth is, you're an idiot.

No,but you are a duped idiot. GE and numerous other Corporations own your guy. He has received more money from Wall Street than any other Politician in the last 20yrs. That's just fact.

Let's see your numbers and the comparison to those other politicians. Put your reputation where your mouth is.

Who hates ....companies? I hate the Motor Vehicle office when I have to wait on line. I hate the IRS when they confiscate my hard earned money but I don't hate Sears or Walmart or Ford. Where did the hatred for American companies come from? The same people who hate America?

So... 529,000 dollars buys an election? Sounds pretty cheap to me. The truth is, you're an idiot.

No,but you are a duped idiot. GE and numerous other Corporations own your guy. He has received more money from Wall Street than any other Politician in the last 20yrs. That's just fact.

Let's see your numbers and the comparison to those other politicians. Put your reputation where your mouth is.

Obama attacks banks while raking in Wall Street dough.

Despite his rhetorical attacks on Wall Street, a study by the Sunlight Foundation’s Influence Project shows that President Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street than any other politician over the past 20 years, including former President George W. Bush.

In 2008, Wall Street’s largesse accounted for 20 percent of Obama’s total take, according to Reuters.

Obama attacks banks while raking in Wall Street dough - Yahoo! News
UPDATE 1-Wall Street boosts Obama's campaign cash haul | Reuters

Who hates ....companies? I hate the Motor Vehicle office when I have to wait on line. I hate the IRS when they confiscate my hard earned money but I don't hate Sears or Walmart or Ford. Where did the hatred for American companies come from? The same people who hate America?

Probably the same people who keep getting their asses kicked by them.. you know? Everyday people who can barely afford to live in this country?

Probably the same people who keep getting their asses kicked by them.. you know? Everyday people who can barely afford to live in this country?

Who gets their asses kicked by Sears or Walmart or Ford? Hear this OWS fools....ONLY THE GOVERNMENT HAS THE POWER TO HURT YOU OR KICK YOUR ASS. The left thrives on hatred. They hate Christianity, oil, big business, small business and anybody who disagrees with them.

Who gets their asses kicked by Sears or Walmart or Ford? Hear this OWS fools....ONLY THE GOVERNMENT HAS THE POWER TO HURT YOU OR KICK YOUR ASS. The left thrives on hatred. They hate Christianity, oil, big business, small business and anybody who disagrees with them.

Steelplate hates the company he works for, but loves his union.

Steelplate gets a paycheck from the company, but has to pay thousands to the union every year.

Steelplate is demonstrably stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Despite his rhetorical attacks on Wall Street, a study by the Sunlight Foundation’s Influence Project shows that President Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street than any other politician over the past 20 years, including former President George W. Bush.

In 2008, Wall Street’s largesse accounted for 20 percent of Obama’s total take, according to Reuters.

Ok... you show some hypocrisy there... but that still doesn't prove your allegation... which is what I asked for.

Ok... you show some hypocrisy there... but that still doesn't prove your allegation... which is what I asked for.

The links provide more info. on all the cash your guy receives from Wall Street. No one's even close to the amount of cash he receives. Corporate Banks especially are his biggest donors. Check it out.

:eusa_whistle:

The right hates gays, scared girls who have abortions, poor people who can't seem to make it, poor kids after they are born, People of different religions, people who don't look like them, act like them, or sound like them and anybody who disagrees with them.

Christianity? What in the fuck do you know about Christianity? Anyone who is truly Christian would never be a right wing Tea Party Fascist who only thinks about his tax bill.... or more accurately... someone's tax bill who can afford to pay it.

Steelplate hates the company he works for, but loves his union.

Steelplate gets a paycheck from the company, but has to pay thousands to the union every year.

Steelplate is demonstrably stupid.

What a crock of steaming bullshit. First off, you are giving credence to Whitehall's post... which I don't. Corporations can hurt people. ask AIG, Goldman Sachs and Enron... just to name a few.

I would say that you are demonstrably stupid to think otherwise.

The right hates gays, scared girls who have abortions, poor people who can't seem to make it, poor kids after they are born, People of different religions, people who don't look like them, act like them, or sound like them and anybody who disagrees with them.

Christianity? What in the fuck do you know about Christianity? Anyone who is truly Christian would never be a right wing Tea Party Fascist who only thinks about his tax bill.... or more accurately... someone's tax bill who can afford to pay it.

You have derailed. Time to crawl back under your rock. Bye bye.

You have derailed. Time to crawl back under your rock. Bye bye.

Oh.. and the poster that said the shit I put in bold didn't derail? Of course not... you're fuckin' one of them... so that makes it OK. Find your own damned rock.

LOL Always such a lying pussy.

LOL Always such a lying pussy.

Fuck you, satanist.

GE should be the most hated company by far. They don't pay any Taxes and Obama's 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt has Outsourced Thousands & Thousands of American Jobs. Just my opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back