most hated companies in the US

corps give to both sides to hedge their bets Wahrrior102

We know, asslips. That wasn't the point I was making. Read posts 1,2 and 4.
If you still need it dumbed down more, get back to me and I'll whip out a fucking Crayola for you and draw pictures.

These are legal questions and perfectly reasonable to discuss.

Why do you pretend they are not?

all of them will be able to buy our elections if the GOP has its way in court.

Really, now. God, you fell into that trap like a drunken rat.... :clap2:

Here's Obama's top contributors - DUMB FUCK

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

now I know you guys love to hate TM but what does Obamas top donors have to do with the GOP Backed plan of unlimited money from corporations?

why?

Because you are partisan hacks.

Anyone who would defend allowing this kind of money to effect our elections is no fan of Democracy

Note that the wingnuts and other assorted corporate ideologues and worshipers can only engage in ad hominem replies. Thought eludes as they salivate like puppies at the altar of the Business house of worship.

Back OT, I am surprised Walmart didn't make the list, and if BP didn't you know the piece is a bit off the wall. But maybe pollution like so many things is a left wing conspiracy? Of course Walmart is a Chinese company ;) and a third world corporation and we know where BP is from. Note all the commercials for BP on how well they are doing. Life is no longer lived in reality it is lived in fantasyland. Chevron always made the worst lists too? Where are they?

Last edited:
all of them will be able to buy our elections if the GOP has its way in court.

Really, now. God, you fell into that trap like a drunken rat.... :clap2:

Here's Obama's top contributors - DUMB FUCK

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

now I know you guys love to hate TM but what does Obamas top donors have to do with the GOP Backed plan of unlimited money from corporations?

you are catching on to their crap huh?

Note that the wingnuts and other assorted corporate ideologues and worshipers can only engage in ad hominem replies. Thought eludes as they salivate like puppies at the altar of the Business house of worship.

Back OT, I am surprised Walmart didn't make the list, and if BP didn't you know the piece is a bit off the wall. But maybe pollution like so many things is a left wing conspiracy? Of course Walmart is a Chinese company ;) and a third world corporation and we know where BP is from. Note all the commercials for BP on how well they are doing. Life is no longer lived in reality it is lived in fantasyland. Chevron always made the worst lists too? Where are they?

Yeah, back OT, asswipe.
Read post 1,2, and 4.

Lol gotta love the poster who all in the same sentence bitches and moans about ad hominem and provides his/her own ad hominems. Hypocrisy is a lot of fun for those of us with a sense of humor.

The point was the OP listed companies she hated, but has no problem whatsover with Obama taking their "blood" money.

the companies did not give the money listed.

Yes they did, just not directly.

It's either the CEO of the company, or the company bribing a larger group within the democratic party that gives the money to Obama.

So yes all in all, the end result is your hero getting money that started at these companies.

Forum List

Back