Most don't chose to be "Poor" what an absurd ignorance.

First of all, IQ, and ambitions are probably 75% genetic.
Many studies indicate a .8 correlation.

Second off, college is expensive, so expensive that it's difficult for someone working at WalMart temporarily to even get the money to save up for college.
Ever wondered why college is so expensive? Research the role of government in student loan programs.

It's not the same America, Crapitalism sold America out, to a bunch of foreigners, once again blame Capitalism.

Capitalism never changed...government intervention sold Americans out. Government intervention socialized corporate failure. Government intervention created interlocking trade agreements which make it beneficial for businesses to outsource and receive tax breaks. Capitalism has remained the same.

Government intervention sold out America?

How many jobs are being outsourced, or immigrants insourced in Government jobs?
Now compare to how many jobs are outsourced, or immigrants insource for Capitalist company jobs?\

Yeah, that's what I thought!

The government is supposed to limit immigration, that's always been American, however.

First it was Black slaves, and British indentured servants. Then Irish and Germans, then Italians, Polish, and Jews, then Puerto Ricans, Domnicans, and Jamaicans. and Cubans, then Mexicans, Salvadorians, Indians, Chinese, Guatemalans, Ecuadorians etc.

From what I've seen it seems about 1/3rd of the poor are poor because of disabilities, physical, or mental. this includes many Veterans , Another 1/3rd are either are ex convicts tarnishing their records, or literally aren't intelligent enough to make it. The final 1/3rd are mostly single mothers, younger generations attempting to move up in it's ranks, and people working menial jobs with little pay.

I don't know how anyone couldn't get that in a Capitalist system of nature, how there wouldn't be poor exactly?

Just as well, such a unnatural system of Communism also leads to poor.

Literally, the hybrid system is the only real fair solution.
The only problem with your theory is that most people are poor simply because there just plain bone lazy and have no shred of discipline. Not all but most in this country anyway. Hell I doubt like hell you even know what true poverty and a hard time even looks like. Here's a clue, you'll have to leave this country to see it.

From what I've seen it seems about 1/3rd of the poor are poor because of disabilities, physical, or mental. this includes many Veterans , Another 1/3rd are either are ex convicts tarnishing their records, or literally aren't intelligent enough to make it. The final 1/3rd are mostly single mothers, younger generations attempting to move up in it's ranks, and people working menial jobs with little pay.

I don't know how anyone couldn't get that in a Capitalist system of nature, how there wouldn't be poor exactly?

When you chose to do a crime, you are are choosing to be poorer. When you chose to have a baby as a single parent, you are choosing to be poorer. So by your standard at least 2/3'rds of your people choose to be poor despite your thread title that most don't chose to be poor.

A lot of people are genetically inclined to criminality, and some people who have babies have some with the other parent involved.

And a lot of people chose the take the easiest path until they find themselves walled off from success. Again, that is their choice. Unfortunately our current benefits system is designed to keep them walled off so poor they shall remain until they chose for themselves to stop looking for the easy way out

Why do you think morons leave otherwise productive countries and crawl across the desert to the capitalist promised land of the U.S.? The United States is the only country in the world that guarantees freedom in the first ten Amendments to the Constitution. There are literally hundreds of stories about (legal) immigrants coming to the U.S. with a couple of dollars and working hard and becoming successful. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas overcame poverty and became successful but for some reason the radical left (democrats) hate him for it.

Expecting everybody to be able to pull their weight, in a system where minimum wage pays many people poverty wages, is absurd.

It's just as absurd to think everybody is biologically equal, in their ability to pull their weight.

Plain, and simple we have government programs because like the rest of the civilized World, we understand it's senseless to allow people to die off from poverty, that's avoidable.

Not that it's even a "Negative" in the first place.

The money put into poorer peoples pockets, is generally returned back into consumerism.

Now explain when Buffet, Gates, Bezos, Waltons, and Kochs are going to return all their money back into the economy?
Yeah, I didn't think it made much sense, either.

You gotta laugh when an ignorant foreign (based) poster lectures Americans about capitalism.

I was born in America, but I tend to identify more with Eastern European politics, probably because of my Polish heritage.

I don't grasp "American pseudonationalism" a sort of Capitalism first, f*ck the poor, and keep supporting Capitalism which sells out to anti-Patriotic ideals like foreigners working cheaper by importing millions of illegals from Mexico, or exporting millions of jobs to China, for Capitalist cheap labor.

If you love your people, you don't want your people dying in the streets.

That's not Nationalism, or love for ones people, in the first place.

"Most don't chose to be "Poor" what an absurd ignorance."
I know poor working folks that put your Propaganda Silly Ass in its place. Need a fingernail trimmed?

Hey! Polish boy! You back? Don't get banned! (Derp! Look who's talking)

Welcome back! Let's see one, just one of your paintings.

Maybe you're finally done with snow this year.

Even if we had a perfect system, people still wouldn't be able to make it out of poverty, without help. This is true for veterans too.

I'm definitely not going to spend a heck of a lot of time here, it's not healthy.
View attachment 256809

Anyone who thinks poverty is a choice, must be pretty ignorant to say the very least.

Ignorant of genetics, like how people suffer from diseases like MS, Parkinsons, Down Syndrome,Alzheimers, Cystis Fibrosis, Sickle Cell, or from being maimed, or simple back, knee, or neck injuries. That doesn't even speak of Bi Polar, Schizophrenia, severe depression.

Then there's the fact, they don't understand the nature of Capitalism, in the first place. Capitalism creates winners, and losers. Capitalism leads to so many "Elite" and so many "Servants" of the elite, it will always have minimum wage jobs, no matter how smart, or educated they are.

I dont think anyone disagrees with helping people with legit problems.
I was poor as a Church Mouse at one time in my life and worked my ass off to correct the problem,yet I was smart enough to know better than to start a fuken family at the time.
There are a lot of people out there who are poor because they made bad decisions.

Even if we had a perfect system, people still wouldn't be able to make it out of poverty, without help. This is true for veterans too.

I'm definitely not going to spend a heck of a lot of time here, it's not healthy.
View attachment 256809

Anyone who thinks poverty is a choice, must be pretty ignorant to say the very least.

Ignorant of genetics, like how people suffer from diseases like MS, Parkinsons, Down Syndrome,Alzheimers, Cystis Fibrosis, Sickle Cell, or from being maimed, or simple back, knee, or neck injuries. That doesn't even speak of Bi Polar, Schizophrenia, severe depression.

Then there's the fact, they don't understand the nature of Capitalism, in the first place. Capitalism creates winners, and losers. Capitalism leads to so many "Elite" and so many "Servants" of the elite, it will always have minimum wage jobs, no matter how smart, or educated they are.

I was poor as a Church Mouse at one time in my life and worked my ass off to correct the problem,yet I was smart enough to know better than to start a fuken family at the time.
There are a lot of people out there who are poor because they made bad decisions.

Why does it make sense to have Bezos have so much money he doesn't know what to do with?
As Bezos cuts out a ton of ma & pa local businesses, and even corporations to sustain his empire of absurdity.

As opposed to having Bezos pay for the wall on Mexico, himself, and pay for a bunch of poor people as well in need.

It just doesn't make sense, I don't get it, and I don't want to get it.

Bezos is a Capitalist embarrassment.

View attachment 256809

Why does it make sense to have Bezos have so much money he doesn't know what to do with?
As Bezos cuts out a ton of ma & pa local businesses, and even corporations to sustain his empire of absurdity.

As opposed to having Bezos pay for the wall on Mexico, himself, and pay for a bunch of poor people as well in need.

:urp: So OK he's a dork, and-?

View attachment 256809

Envy is such a waste of energy.

Mark 8:36

What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

View attachment 256809

This kinda goes back to you could confiscate every dollar the rich possess and it wouldnt amount to a hill of beans.

View attachment 256809

So you want to punish children because mom left dad after he punched all her teeth out?

View attachment 256809

Why should we blame the poor, instead of blaming a system that allows for people to get stuck in minimum wage jobs, and at the same time allows people to get so rich they can't even spend that money.

The top 0.1% like Bezos, Gates, Buffet etc. should be paying the weight of the nation.

Nope that can never make sense here, blame the poor who work for wages set to keep them in poverty, instead.

Wages are based on skills....learn some.
I quite H.S. in the tenth grade and retired at 46. Dont tell me your fuken sob stories,I've lived em and beat em.

Why should we blame the poor, instead of blaming a system that allows for people to get stuck in minimum wage jobs, and at the same time allows people to get so rich they can't even spend that money.
I grew up in poverty.
Now I’m a muti millionaire.

Only happened because I live in America and I didn’t sit on my thumbs whining about rich people.

View attachment 256809

So you want to punish children because mom left dad after he punched all her teeth out?

Thats a stretch....

View attachment 256809

This kinda goes back to you could confiscate every dollar the rich possess and it wouldnt amount to a hill of beans.

The super rich should be paying for the wall, they should be paying for military, schools, and benefits too.

Why shouldn't they?
They get so rich, they can't even spend that money in a 1,000 life-times, WTF?

I can think of a ton of better uses for that money, rather than hoarding it at societies expense.

There are consequences for being lazy.

Forum List

Back