Most don't chose to be "Poor" what an absurd ignorance.

Even if we had a perfect system, people still wouldn't be able to make it out of poverty, without help. This is true for veterans too.

I'm definitely not going to spend a heck of a lot of time here, it's not healthy.
View attachment 256809

Anyone who thinks poverty is a choice, must be pretty ignorant to say the very least.

Ignorant of genetics, like how people suffer from diseases like MS, Parkinsons, Down Syndrome,Alzheimers, Cystis Fibrosis, Sickle Cell, or from being maimed, or simple back, knee, or neck injuries. That doesn't even speak of Bi Polar, Schizophrenia, severe depression.

Then there's the fact, they don't understand the nature of Capitalism, in the first place. Capitalism creates winners, and losers. Capitalism leads to so many "Elite" and so many "Servants" of the elite, it will always have minimum wage jobs, no matter how smart, or educated they are.

I dont think anyone disagrees with helping people with legit problems.
I was poor as a Church Mouse at one time in my life and worked my ass off to correct the problem,yet I was smart enough to know better than to start a fuken family at the time.
There are a lot of people out there who are poor because they made bad decisions.

So you want to punish children because mom left dad after he punched all her teeth out?

Thats a stretch....

No it's not.

Anyone who thinks poverty is a choice, must be pretty ignorant to say the very least.

Ignorant of genetics, like how people suffer from diseases like MS, Parkinsons, Down Syndrome,Alzheimers, Cystis Fibrosis, Sickle Cell, or from being maimed, or simple back, knee, or neck injuries. That doesn't even speak of Bi Polar, Schizophrenia, severe depression.

Then there's the fact, they don't understand the nature of Capitalism, in the first place. Capitalism creates winners, and losers. Capitalism leads to so many "Elite" and so many "Servants" of the elite, it will always have minimum wage jobs, no matter how smart, or educated they are.

I was poor as a Church Mouse at one time in my life and worked my ass off to correct the problem,yet I was smart enough to know better than to start a fuken family at the time.
There are a lot of people out there who are poor because they made bad decisions.

Why does it make sense to have Bezos have so much money he doesn't know what to do with?
As Bezos cuts out a ton of ma & pa local businesses, and even corporations to sustain his empire of absurdity.

As opposed to having Bezos pay for the wall on Mexico, himself, and pay for a bunch of poor people as well in need.

It just doesn't make sense, I don't get it, and I don't want to get it.

Bezos is a Capitalist embarrassment.
Envy is such a waste of energy.

Mark 8:36

What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

Why should we blame the poor, instead of blaming a system that allows for people to get stuck in minimum wage jobs, and at the same time allows people to get so rich they can't even spend that money.
I grew up in poverty.
Now I’m a muti millionaire.

Only happened because I live in America and I didn’t sit on my thumbs whining about rich people.

Admitting one is an Individualist is a nice way of saying they're very selfish, and rather dumb.

If you aren't empathetic, or intelligent enough to grasp the society around you, then the sad truth is just that.

Why does it make sense to have Bezos have so much money he doesn't know what to do with?
As Bezos cuts out a ton of ma & pa local businesses, and even corporations to sustain his empire of absurdity.

As opposed to having Bezos pay for the wall on Mexico, himself, and pay for a bunch of poor people as well in need.

Why should we blame the poor, instead of blaming a system that allows for people to get stuck in minimum wage jobs, and at the same time allows people to get so rich they can't even spend that money.
I grew up in poverty.

Only happened because I live in America and I didn’t sit on my thumbs whining about rich people.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

This kinda goes back to you could confiscate every dollar the rich possess and it wouldnt amount to a hill of beans.

The super rich should be paying for the wall, they should be paying for military, schools, and benefits too.

Why shouldn't they?
They get so rich, they can't even spend that money in a 1,000 life-times, WTF?

I can think of a ton of better uses for that money, that hoarding it at societies expense.

Can you not comprehend that stealing every dime from the rich wouldnt do shit to end poverty?

I grew up in poverty.

Old as my hair, older than my teeth.

So you want to punish children because mom left dad after he punched all her teeth out?

Thats a stretch....

No it's not.

Here,let me give you a clue....

"I dont think anyone disagrees with helping people with legit problems."

Does that clear things up?
Didnt think I'd need to reiterate since it was the first sentence of the post you responded to......but here we are.

This kinda goes back to you could confiscate every dollar the rich possess and it wouldnt amount to a hill of beans.

The super rich should be paying for the wall, they should be paying for military, schools, and benefits too.

Why shouldn't they?

I can think of a ton of better uses for that money, that hoarding it at societies expense.

Can you not comprehend that stealing every dime from the rich wouldnt do shit to end poverty?

What is so hard to comprehend that a lot of those super wealthy buisnesses don't actually make anything? That they only contribute to the downward spiral of American communities, culture and values? Companies like Facebook and Amazon.

I grew up in poverty.

Admitting one is an Individualist is a nice way of saying they're very selfish, and rather dumb.

If you aren't empathetic, or intelligent enough to grasp the society around you, then the sad truth is just that.
Want to go to Southeast Asia on my return trip and live in rice paddies picking leaches off as you try to help the poor?

There are consequences for being lazy.

Isn't that what people also say about people a lot of people in the South, Mid-West, and African American communities in the USA?

Rather than "Protestant work ethic" it seems more like "Protestant work deficiency"

Not that I'm necessarily blaming Protestants for their genetic shortcomings in this nation.

But, basically Catholics work harder, even Latinos work harder than Black Protestants, and Irish, Italian, and Polish Catholics in the North-East tend to work harder than their Anglo-Germanic Protestant counterparts in rural regions.

Why shouldn't they?

What is so hard to comprehend that a lot of those super wealthy buisnesses don't actually make anything? That they only contribute to the downward spiral of American communities, culture and values? Companies like Facebook and Amazon.

The pay taxes as do the millions they employ.

Isn't that what people also say about people a lot of people in the South, Mid-West, and African American communities in the USA?

Rather than "Protestant work ethic" it seems more like "Protestant work deficiency"

Not that I'm necessarily blaming Protestants for their genetic shortcomings in this nation.

But, basically Catholics work harder, even Latinos work harder than Black Protestants, and Irish, Italian, and Polish Catholics in the North-East tend to work harder than their Anglo-Germanic Protestant counterparts in rural regions.

Sorry,I'm not going to engage in a conversation that connects religious leanings with a work ethic.

I grew up in poverty.

Old as my hair, older than my teeth.

So, a baby boomer then. Didn't I see you in another thread promoting sending other people's sons to die in endless war in the middle east to settle a grudge you have against people you will never meet and didn't do anything to you? And you wonder why people my generation and younger hate you

Why shouldn't they?

If you taxed the top 0.1% a very high amount, the deficit would be gone in no time.

But, of course that would never make sense. (Rolls eyes)

Why shouldn't they?

Pressuring the US for more HB1 visas so they can fire Thomas after training his replacement Habib and pay him half as much.

Sorry,I'm not going to engage in a conversation that connects religious leanings with a work ethic.

I'd rather have those who horde money pay for civilization, rather than blame those who merely work wages set to keep them in poverty.

I grew up in poverty.

Want to go to Southeast Asia on my return trip and live in rice paddies picking leaches off as you try to help the poor?

Well, South-East Asia seems to be the next China, I.E the next place to get American jobs.

We're f*cked as a species, pollution is obviously getting bad, many ethnics are being replaced before our eyes, as the upper crust have less kids, and the Third-World rises as the "Norm"

I don't like the Third-World condition, I wish we could change it, but unfortunately it seems to be a lot of their "Biological inclinations"

Why shouldn't they?

If you taxed the top 0.1% a very high amount, the deficit would be gone in no time.

Why not give companies a one time tax break to bring back all the offshore cash?

Why shouldn't they?

How many of the "Rich" are hiring Illegals, and H2B visa people?
How many of the "Rich" are outsourcing jobs to China, Vietnam, India etc?

The rich are a "Massive issue"
They get rich, and richer, at our societies expense, and the cheap labor individuals kept at poverty wages.

Why shouldn't they?

How many of the "Rich" are hiring Illegals, H2B visa people?
How many of the "Rich" are outsourcing jobs to China, Vietnam, India etc?

How many of them promote LGBTQ rainbow flags in order to sell more crap?

Why shouldn't they?

Why not give companies a one time tax break to bring back all the offshore cash?

I'm for Corporate tax breaks, ONLY if they sign a contract promising to bring back jobs.

On the other hand Bezos personal wealth, has basically zilch to do with his company.

Forum List

Back