Most Disagree with Decision Not to Indict Clinton

Of course they do. It made no sense to anyone with a modicum of common sense or legal acumen.

Sixty-four percent (64%) of Democrats agree with Comey’s decision not to seek an indictment of their party’s presumptive presidential nominee. Seventy-nine percent (79%) of Republicans, 63% of voters not affiliated with either major political party and 25% of Democrats disagree with the decision. Most Disagree with Decision Not to Indict Clinton - Rasmussen Reports™
Complain to President Romney
Going Out on a Limb: Romney Beats Obama, Handily - Rasmussen Reports™

I am hoping this fires up the "Anyone but Hillary" Crowd.

Hillary (Or the Clinton's) should market "Non-Stick" pots and pans.

Sixty-four percent (64%) of Democrats agree with Comey’s decision not to seek an indictment of their party’s presumptive presidential nominee. Seventy-nine percent (79%) of Republicans, 63% of voters not affiliated with either major political party and 25% of Democrats disagree with the decision. Most Disagree with Decision Not to Indict Clinton - Rasmussen Reports™

You would think people would have learned after the 2004 polling that polls don't mean squat.

Can't wait to hear all the armchair US prosecutors weigh in with their 2 cents.

Complain to President Romney Going Out on a Limb: Romney Beats Obama, Handily - Rasmussen Reports™
You would think people would have learned after the 2004 polling that polls don't mean squat.
Tell the OP. Then tell yourself. You backed him up in post #2.

What about 2004? The final poll average had Bush winning by 1.5 and he won by 2.4.

I suppose the Republicans will have another investigation. They'll drag Comey through the mud, and when he doesn't satisfy them, they'll do it again. And again. And again. All the way up to the election.

Of course they do. It made no sense to anyone with a modicum of common sense or legal acumen.
Billy, I don't want to see her indicted either, and even remembering that Comey was, I believe, a foiled Whitewater investigator, he has brought out some points that cannot be denied, and IMHO bears listening to. This whole incident is so distasteful. But it does not change my abhorrence of Trump enough to alter any probable decision about voting I have. Despite my conviction that Trump is not an anti-semite and the whole issue is manufactured over an error in judgement, I still find him downright scary, especially of temperament. Sorry!

The poll is invalid objectively because of the push polling and online survey methodology in accruing the numbers.

It is probably about 44 to 44 and the rest who don't have a clue.

Donnie now has a chance if he follows the RNC and stops the shit drizzles he is spewing.

The poll is invalid objectively because of the push polling and online survey methodology in accruing the numbers.

It is probably about 44 to 44 and the rest who don't have a clue.

Donnie now has a chance if he follows the RNC and stops the shit drizzles he is spewing.
And I could run a six minute mile again ....

Forum List

Back