Most Despicable 'Non-Criminal' American

Most Despicable American

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ward Churchill is a contender.

"Mr. Churchill, who teaches ethnic studies, has called those who died in the 2001 attacks "little Eichmanns." Shortly after the attacks, he wrote in an essay that the victims were not innocent civilians but a "technocratic corps at the very heart of America's global financial empire." By SCOTT SMALLWOOD Chronicle of Higher Education, Friday, February 4, 2005

You forgot to add the following choices:

Al Gore
Hillary
Ted Kennedy
Alec Baldwin

-Cp said:
You forgot to add the following choices:

Al Gore
Hillary
Ted Kennedy
Alec Baldwin
Can you add them, I can't figure out how? :laugh:

Abbey Normal said:
While you're at it, how about adding the ACLU as a group? :)
:laugh: Please darin or cp, do something with edit. Abbey, who has voted btw, is going bonkers!

Abbey Normal said:
:beer:

I wonder how long it will take for someone to choose Other- Bush.
LOL, I almost added that. Then didn't want to make the list too long. Should have. :beer:

Ward GDMFSOB Churchill.

He has never performed a good deed in his life,
and everything he has ever done sucks.

At least Jackson rendered highly meritorious
sevice in the 1960s Civil Rights movement.

And Carter was one of the generation of Southern
leaders who slammed the door on Jim Crow
once and for all. Also, his work with Habitat
for Humanity remains commendable.

I'm no fan of those listed, and can think of a few that would fit Other (the name Cindy springs to mind, as does Soros), but I'll go with Ward Churchill. The guy is pure sleeze.

Jesse Jackson takes the cake in my book. Never finished his reverend-by-mail education, tried to hang on MLK's coattails, and is a first-rate race-card-playing shuckster.

Jimmy Carter isn't so bad. He's done well with habitat for humanity, and he's been a good ex-president for the most part. Kinda makes you wish he could have skipped over the whole president thing, and just gone straight to the ex-president part.

BaronVonBigmeat said:
Jimmy Carter isn't so bad. He's done well with habitat for humanity, and he's been a good ex-president for the most part. Kinda makes you wish he could have skipped over the whole president thing, and just gone straight to the ex-president part.

Thanks to "port paranoia" *poof* it's gone from the headlines ! :poke:

gop_jeff said:
Jesse Jackson takes the cake in my book. Never finished his reverend-by-mail education, tried to hang on MLK's coattails, and is a first-rate race-card-playing shuckster.

Yep, this is the man, that rates as my "slime of the decade" candidate. Mostly because he uses, the OVER used "race card".

Forum List

Back