Most Americans Don't Believe The Official Tale Of 9/11...

Using emotionally distraught victims to further an anti government agenda is pretty pathetic. I'd say that's worse than pomposity

Do you have friends or family that died in the 9/11 attacks? If not, STFU with calling folks 'Idiots.' If you took the time to read the article, you would see that this man lost a loved one on 9/11.
Idiot

Read the article. Stop being a pompous jerkoff.
View attachment 148845

these are always the cowardly comments by disgusting monsters like him and issac newton and others that SHOULD have died in the towers instead of the other victems,they cant counter evidence and facts so this is always their sad comebacks when they are backed up against the wall with facts they cant get around with nowhere left to run.

Yeah, equating all who question the Government's 9/11 narrative to 'Holocaust Deniers', really is shamefully disingenuous. I mean, this man's brother was murdered on 9/11. Him asking questions, certainly doesn't = being a 'Tinfoil Hat Holocaust Denier.'

Using emotionally distraught victims to further an anti government agenda is pretty pathetic. I'd say that's worse than pomposity

Do you have friends or family that died in the 9/11 attacks? If not, STFU with calling folks 'Idiots.' If you took the time to read the article, you would see that this man lost a loved one on 9/11.
Idiot

View attachment 148845

these are always the cowardly comments by disgusting monsters like him and issac newton and others that SHOULD have died in the towers instead of the other victems,they cant counter evidence and facts so this is always their sad comebacks when they are backed up against the wall with facts they cant get around with nowhere left to run.
My left nut itches. Get busy boi

Idiot

View attachment 148845

Yeah, equating all who question the Government's 9/11 narrative to 'Holocaust Deniers', really is shamefully disingenuous. I mean, this man's brother was murdered on 9/11. Him asking questions, certainly doesn't = being a 'Tinfoil Hat Holocaust Denier.'
I never mentioned the holocaust ya fucktard

Not one commercial aircraft crashed on 911.

What we all saw hit the South Tower was a 767, but not the passenger version of it - it was the CARGO version of it, with a hatch at the center bottom of the fuselage.

The North Tower blew up from inside.

Nothing crashed in Shanksville, someone dug a hole, put some junk in it, and set it on fire.

The Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile, which is why the "US" media never shows you the video...

FELLOW PATRIOTIC AMERICANS WHO KNOW ISRAEL DID THIS... WE ARE TURNING THE CORNER TOWARDS TOTAL VICTORY AGAINST OUR ENEMY....

THIS MONSTER

This is what is so despicable about truthers
They mock the victims families and tell them their loved ones did not die in the crash but simply disappeared

Have they no decency?

They are idiots because they think the internet makes them smart or informed. 90% of the shit "reported" online is formed to achieve a certain mindset rather than expose any truths.

That's a pompous asshole take on it. Many folks, including 9/11 victims' families, still have questions. That doesn't make them 'Idiots.'

Of course there will be questions, that doesn't mean it didn't happen the way the official version says.

Everyone should always question Government narratives.

Sure, but stop short of ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Well folks have their own opinions on what are, or aren't 'ridiculous conspiracy theories.'

Yes, but if your theory cannot be rectified with logic and reason, it's simply a crack pot theory no matter what anyone's opinion is.

Idiot

View attachment 148845

If you go on over to my 9/11 thread,you will see there are a lot of paid shills on there sent by their handlers to troll like predfan.grampa is just a brainwashed bush dupe afraid to face reality that we live in a banana republic.

predfan though is so obviously a government paid shill.the way you can tell the difference between a shill like predfan and just a brainwashed bush dupe like grampa is grampa just has one liners insults when he cant refute facts where pred troll LIES when he cant refute facts.

hey maybe you could do me a favor? ask pred troll to address pesky facts of mine i post that 9/11 was a CIA/mossad operation,could you? see he has me on ignore because he was posting bullshit one time that oswald killed JFK and when i posted evidence he could not refute that there were multiple shooters involved and that oswald was innocent and i sent him a pm telling him i was waiting for his reply on it i never got after i debunked his lies,he got frustrated and started calling me names cause he could not refute my evidence so he has had me on ignore ever since.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

so that is why i am asking you if you could be the middle man for me here on your thread?:D

Last edited:

One of your fucktard brethren did

View attachment 148845

Learn to use the quote function then because you quoted me.

Learn to use the quote function then because you quoted me.

Ah, you're both pompous little twats. Movin on...

here sadly is what the 15th anniversay of 9/11 means to americans thanks to the CIA AND MOSSAD who pulled this off

The Meaning of 911 Fifteen Years After
Facts, proof and immutable truth is condemned, whenever such data and empirical evidence contradicts with the storyline myths and illogical scenarios, needed to rationalize the continued World at War. There is no possible peace as long as the 911 fraud continues and idiots believe all the official lies over the last decade and a half. As more time passes into the memory hole of collective ignorance, the imperious despotism intensifies and expands into total tyranny.

SARTRE – September 11, 2016

Most Americans are gullible idiots

Why are they 'idiots?' Please elaborate.
They are idiots because they think the internet makes them smart or informed. 90% of the shit "reported" online is formed to achieve a certain mindset rather than expose any truths.
If we did not have internet news, unfiltered by the government run media, we would have even more dumb Americans.
There are FAR MORE lies and misleading stories on the net than factual ones. Not to say truth can't be found but gullible people don't "search" for the truth. They read a headline or preposterous story and perpetuate it

If we did not have internet news, unfiltered by the government run media, we would have even more dumb Americans.

Spot On. The controlled Government/Corporate MSM exists to dumb-down society. It's doing everything it can to destroy any Media that doesn't toe the Government/Corporate line.

There are FAR MORE lies and misleading stories on the net than factual ones. Not to say truth can't be found but gullible people don't "search" for the truth. They read a headline or preposterous story and perpetuate it

yeah we all know you are gullible since you have proven too many times to remember you never search for truth.:haha:

for example the proof in the pudding on how gullible YOU are is all you do is listen to what the IDIOT BOX in the living room tells you,if they tell you something happened this way and who was behind it all,no matter how absurd it is and the lack of proof,you fall for it,hook,line,and sinker and never question their reporting.:rolleyes:

you ignore facts that there were many witneesses in the twin towers who heard EXPLOSIONS in the basement of the towers before they collapsed,there were countless numbers of witnesses that heard the sound of explosives many of them being firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives.

PLUS demolition experts have said fires could not have caused their collapse,only explosives could have brought them down in their own footprint like that,yet you are going to ignores these experts and witnesses and listen to the media and our corrupt government institutions who have a long history of lying to the american people over them?:cuckoo:

dont you EVER get tired of being taken to school and proven wrong that explosives brought down the towers?:cuckoo:

you wont admit you have been proven wrong that explosives brought down the towers of course because you know that means you have to do the unthinkable and admit it was an inside job since you know there is no way al queada could have planted those bombs in the towers and got past the security.:rofl::lmao:

which is why we have so many government paid shills that have penetrated this thread to troll these boards cause they dont want the truth getting out that explosives brought them down because they know it will make people like you pause and think for a minute that the unthinkable happened,that our government murdered 3000 of its own citizens.

Last edited:

The MSM is not providing the truth. They provide leftist propaganda. One has to seek alternative sources of news, which can be found on the net.

The MSM is not providing the truth. They provide leftist propaganda. One has to seek alternative sources of news, which can be found on the net.

Spot On. The controlled Government/Corporate MSM exists to dumb-down society. It's doing everything it can to destroy any Media that doesn't toe the Government/Corporate line.

Grampa has been too much brainwashed by our corrupt school system to understand the mainsteam media is just a TOOL for the government,that they are there to plant stories for them,that they never do any investigating.that the BEST investigating is done sadly by independent researchers who are not on the governments payrolls.

the media is under the payroll of the government,do any of you Bush dupes SERIOUSLY think they are going to come out and tell the american people that the people that pay their salaries are the ones that did 9/11?:cuckoo::rofl::lmao:

they are the gullible idiots that grampa has been referring to,the ones that are not aware of these facts or the pesky facts i posted that prove explosives brought the towers down.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

grampa has me on ignore of course so he wont reply to this.lol they dont want to hear the TRUTH.:muahaha:

You sir just took Bush dupe Grampa to school and gave him a major education today on WHY the media LIES to the american people all the time.:up::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Idiot

View attachment 148845

"
Him asking questions, certainly doesn't = being a 'Tinfoil Hat Holocaust Denier.'"

Right. It's when he refuses to accept answers simply because they don't align with his nutball conspiracy theories that he becomes a tinfoil hat crazy person. Glad we could clear that up!

Forum List

Back