Mossad's Fingerprints On Paris Attacks

MisterBeale...I used to liked you

how wrong I was

oh well
You needn't make the analysis of facts on the ground personal.

I'm sorry if my reporting the truth disagrees with your cognitive biases.

Israeli Colonel Caught with IS Pants Down
Israeli Colonel Caught with IS Pants Down | New Eastern Outlook
Precisely this creation of a “Salafist Principality in eastern Syria,” today’s territory of ISIL or IS, was the agenda of Petraeus, General Allen and others in Washington to destroy Assad. It’s what put the Obama Administration at loggerhead with Russia, China and Iran over the bizarre US demand Assad must first go before ISIS can be destroyed. Now the game is in the open for the world to see Washington’s duplicity in backing what the Russian’s accurately call “moderate terrorists” against a duly-elected Assad. That Israel is also in the midst of this rats’ nest of opposition terrorist forces in Syria was confirmed in a recent UN report.

What the report did not mention was why Israeli IDF military would have such a passionate interest in Syria, especially Syria’s Golan Heights.

Why Israel wants Assad Out

In December, 2014 the Jerusalem Post in Israel reported the findings of a largely ignored, and politically explosive report detailing UN sightings of Israeli military together with ISIS terrorist combatants. The UN peacekeeping force, UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF), stationed since 1974 along the Golan Heights border between Syria and Israel, revealed that Israel had been working closely with Syrian opposition terrorists, including Al Qaeda’s Al Nusra Front and IS in the Golan Heights, and “kept close contact over the past 18 months.” The report was submitted to the UN Security Council. Mainstream media in the US and West buried the explosive findings.

The UN documents showed that the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) were maintaining regular contact with members of the so-called Islamic State since May of 2013. The IDF stated that this was only for medical care for civilians, but the deception was broken when the UNDOF observers identified direct contact between IDF forces and ISIS soldiers, including giving medical care to ISIS fighters. Observations even included the transfer of two crates from the IDF to ISIS forces, the contents of which have not been confirmed. Further the UN report identified what the Syrians label a “crossing point of forces between Israel and ISIS,” a point of concern UNDOF brought before the UN Security Council.

<snip>

Interestingly enough, on October 8, Yuval Bartov, chief geologist from Genie Energy’s Israeli subsidiary, Afek Oil & Gas, told Israel’s Channel 2 TV that his company had found a major oil reservoir on the Golan Heights: “We’ve found an oil stratum 350 meters thick in the southern Golan Heights. On average worldwide, strata are 20 to 30 meters thick, and this is 10 times as large as that, so we are talking about significant quantities.” As I noted in an earlier article, the International Advisory Board of Genie Energy includes such notorious names as Dick Cheney, former CIA head and infamous neo-con James Woolsey, Jacob Lord Rothschild and others.

Of course no reasonable person in their right mind would suggest there might be a link between Israeli military dealings with the ISIS and other anti-Assad terrorists in Syria, especially in the Golan Heights, and the oil find of Genie Energy in the same place, and with Netanyahu’s latest Golan Heights “rethink” appeal to Obama. That would smell too much like “conspiracy theory” and all reasonable people know conspiracies don’t exist, only coincidences. Or? In fact, to paraphrase the immortal words of Brad Pitt in the role of West Virginia First Lieutenant Aldo Raine in the final scene of Tarantino’s brilliant film, Inglorious Basterds, it seems that ‘Ol Netanyahu and his pecker-suckin pals in the IDF and Mossad just got caught with their hands in a very dirty cookie jar in Syria.

quote-all-truth-passes-through-three-stages-first-it-is-ridiculed-second-it-is-violently-opposed-arthur-schopenhauer-164749.jpg

and yet
>>but no ranking Israeli agent had been arrested.<<

Iraqi shiite claims. The picture was a very young man, hardly a flag officer with years of experience. Where is he? Why was he not charged?

The image is actually one of seven soldier that were held in gaza

Yet another slice and dice hash piece.

Like I always say......anytime there is social disruption, chaos, terrorism, or war.....just scratch the surface a little and you'll find zionist Jews funding and organizing the false flag event. ...... :cool:

Did you send him your donations for he can keep on preaching?

Think about it........Syria borders Israel......yet not once has ISIS attacked Israel.

The news calls ISIS holy warriors and jihadist's who are supposed to be the blood enemies of the zionist juden. But neither ISIS or Al-Qaida ever directly attacked Israel.

Just more evidence that ISIS and Al-Qaida are Mossad controlled groups. ...... :cool:
Years of practice preventing Palestinian terrorist animals, and, ISIS is not located on the Syria / Israel border. Plus, ISIS isn't that stupid to open another front with an entity they know will wipe their Islamic asses out.

Now go ahead and tell us about those days you were openly cheering for and supporting ISIS on these boards with chants of "go team Sunni!"

how wrong I was

oh well

Precisely this creation of a “Salafist Principality in eastern Syria,” today’s territory of ISIL or IS, was the agenda of Petraeus, General Allen and others in Washington to destroy Assad. It’s what put the Obama Administration at loggerhead with Russia, China and Iran over the bizarre US demand Assad must first go before ISIS can be destroyed. Now the game is in the open for the world to see Washington’s duplicity in backing what the Russian’s accurately call “moderate terrorists” against a duly-elected Assad. That Israel is also in the midst of this rats’ nest of opposition terrorist forces in Syria was confirmed in a recent UN report.

What the report did not mention was why Israeli IDF military would have such a passionate interest in Syria, especially Syria’s Golan Heights.

In December, 2014 the Jerusalem Post in Israel reported the findings of a largely ignored, and politically explosive report detailing UN sightings of Israeli military together with ISIS terrorist combatants. The UN peacekeeping force, UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF), stationed since 1974 along the Golan Heights border between Syria and Israel, revealed that Israel had been working closely with Syrian opposition terrorists, including Al Qaeda’s Al Nusra Front and IS in the Golan Heights, and “kept close contact over the past 18 months.” The report was submitted to the UN Security Council. Mainstream media in the US and West buried the explosive findings.

The UN documents showed that the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) were maintaining regular contact with members of the so-called Islamic State since May of 2013. The IDF stated that this was only for medical care for civilians, but the deception was broken when the UNDOF observers identified direct contact between IDF forces and ISIS soldiers, including giving medical care to ISIS fighters. Observations even included the transfer of two crates from the IDF to ISIS forces, the contents of which have not been confirmed. Further the UN report identified what the Syrians label a “crossing point of forces between Israel and ISIS,” a point of concern UNDOF brought before the UN Security Council.

<snip>

Interestingly enough, on October 8, Yuval Bartov, chief geologist from Genie Energy’s Israeli subsidiary, Afek Oil & Gas, told Israel’s Channel 2 TV that his company had found a major oil reservoir on the Golan Heights: “We’ve found an oil stratum 350 meters thick in the southern Golan Heights. On average worldwide, strata are 20 to 30 meters thick, and this is 10 times as large as that, so we are talking about significant quantities.” As I noted in an earlier article, the International Advisory Board of Genie Energy includes such notorious names as Dick Cheney, former CIA head and infamous neo-con James Woolsey, Jacob Lord Rothschild and others.

Of course no reasonable person in their right mind would suggest there might be a link between Israeli military dealings with the ISIS and other anti-Assad terrorists in Syria, especially in the Golan Heights, and the oil find of Genie Energy in the same place, and with Netanyahu’s latest Golan Heights “rethink” appeal to Obama. That would smell too much like “conspiracy theory” and all reasonable people know conspiracies don’t exist, only coincidences. Or? In fact, to paraphrase the immortal words of Brad Pitt in the role of West Virginia First Lieutenant Aldo Raine in the final scene of Tarantino’s brilliant film, Inglorious Basterds, it seems that ‘Ol Netanyahu and his pecker-suckin pals in the IDF and Mossad just got caught with their hands in a very dirty cookie jar in Syria.

quote-all-truth-passes-through-three-stages-first-it-is-ridiculed-second-it-is-violently-opposed-arthur-schopenhauer-164749.jpg
Mister Bean posting a bullshit article from an Internet toilet paper site.

Old news. Written in 1990, it reveals nothing new.

You're right, it's nothing new. ISIS has always been Mossad's baby.

psychotic anti-semite. :cuckoo:

amazing how much stupid and hatred can be in one person

Wow.

What is Anti-semitic?

What is stupid?

What is hate filled?

You and your stupid idiotic site for retards. Does that answer your questions?

how wrong I was

oh well

<snip>

and yet

Iraqi shiite claims. The picture was a very young man, hardly a flag officer with years of experience. Where is he? Why was he not charged?

You are in denial. If the mainstream of Israel is helping the Islamic State, be sure Mossad is too.

The new documents show that Israel has been doing more than simply treating wounded Syrian civilians in hospitals.
New UN report reveals collaboration between Israel and Syrian rebels
ShowImage.ashx

UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) troops move through Israel’s Golan Heights before crossing into Syria, August 31.. (photo credit:REUTERS/BAZ RATNER)
Israel’s health ministry says around 1,000 Syrians have received treatment in Golan hospitals, but maintains that only civilians are treated. The UNDOF report, on the other hand, says they have seen Israelis treating civilians as well as insurgents, including members of al-Qaida and Islamic State.

how wrong I was

oh well

<snip>

Post #48 is from the Jerusalem Post. Go for it.

how wrong I was

oh well

<snip>

and yet

You are in denial. If the mainstream of Israel is helping the Islamic State, be sure Mossad is too.

The new documents show that Israel has been doing more than simply treating wounded Syrian civilians in hospitals.
ShowImage.ashx

UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) troops move through Israel’s Golan Heights before crossing into Syria, August 31.. (photo credit:REUTERS/BAZ RATNER)
Israel’s health ministry says around 1,000 Syrians have received treatment in Golan hospitals, but maintains that only civilians are treated. The UNDOF report, on the other hand, says they have seen Israelis treating civilians as well as insurgents, including members of al-Qaida and Islamic State.

Actually Mister know nothing Beanbrain, Israel prefers Assad to stay put, it's the evil they know and can handle as opposed to the mess that will be created by our incompetent president and the various conflicting interests sticking their noses into Syria. First things first, ISIS needs to go, but Assad doesn't want that to happen either, because then it's his turn to go.

You're dismissed, Beanbrain.

I stubbed my toe on the coffee table earlier this evening. This has Mossasds' fingerprints all over it! :mad:

how wrong I was

oh well

<snip>

and yet

ShowImage.ashx

ISIS and the syrian opposition are very different and totally at odds.
Next you will be saying Israel is supporting Assad.

Do you actually know anything about what is happening and who is involved in Syria, or just seeking to grasp at anything to trash Israel with?

Israel has help with medical treatment and necessities such as food and blankets for syrians that were victims of the war. They have aided the druze as well. Neither are Nusra or Daesh.

Like I always say......anytime there is social disruption, chaos, terrorism, or war.....just scratch the surface a little and you'll find zionist Jews funding and organizing the false flag event. ...... :cool:

Ever wondered why you muslim are always at war with each and always in this state of confusion.
It's cause you seek the destruction of Israel
Isa 49
25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Savior and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

how wrong I was

oh well

<snip>

No actually it's from a garbage website called New Eastern Outlook. Perfect site for 'etsrds like you. Go for it.

Why would Arabs and Muslims ever learn to speak in Hebrew?

Or do you suppose some Jews converted?

I find that highly suspect. You have definitely proved Sunni wrong, ISIS has made threats against Israel. . . but threats would be just as easy for a proxy intelligence organization army to make as a real caliphate to make. And far easier to make in Hebrew, it would be much better for propaganda purposes as well.

It seems like it would be easier to attack Israel than Paris for a REAL caliphate though.

how wrong I was

oh well

<snip>

No actually it's from a garbage website called New Eastern Outlook. Perfect site for 'etsrds like you. Go for it.

NO ACTUALLY, I have backed up the claims of the second half of this piece with a SECOND POST, with a link to the Jerusalem Post. Read it, or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Why would Arabs and Muslims ever learn to speak in Hebrew?

Or do you suppose some Jews converted?

I find that highly suspect. You have definitely proved Sunni wrong, ISIS has made threats against Israel. . . but threats would be just as easy for a proxy intelligence organization army to make as a real caliphate to make. And far easier to make in Hebrew, it would be much better for propaganda purposes as well.

It seems like it would be easier to attack Israel than Paris for a REAL caliphate though.

Oh, you mean like using hebrew to hack web sites and cause havoc in Israel or around the world?

Nooooo, why would they want to learn hebrew.

Do you bother to think before typing?

Forum List

Back