Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Every time we have a shooter we must then find out his agenda and broadcast it to the world, which is exactly what he wanted.

The gunman stalked the mosque rooms firing repeatedly, stopping several times to re-load.

He then exited the mosque through the front door - after just under three minutes inside and headed into the street – firing random shots as cars drove past.
Mosque shooting: Christchurch gunman livestreamed shooting

yeah I saw the video just minutes after it was streamed on FB. Horrible, horrible stuff, he kept going back in and repeatedly unloading on piles of people huddled in the corners of the room and I'd be surprised if any of them survive. One moment in particular was especially gruesome when he shot a woman outside and approached her as shes laying there whimpering then shoots her in the head, you can see a chunk of it come off.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines..."

what a dumb ass ...we're already well on our way down that road ...the left didn't really need your help ...but congrats dumb ass ya succeed by sending em to over drive

progressives round the planet are all very excited ..they haven't had a hug a Muslim candlelight vigil in a while

A Manifesto? This is how deluded some of these morons are. Reminds me of the Manson cult thinking they were going to take over the world. The fact that he streamed his evil act illustrates how far gone some have become in society. You know who is going to read his little book? Investigators figuring out his motives to prevent other attacks. That's it. He's a puke.

As an aside, as they are a Commonwealth country, I'm also pretty sure NZ doesn't have loose gun laws.

The shooter was an Aussie.

Nobody I know.

Greg

LIVE: Four people arrested over Christchurch mosque attacks, 'significant' number of fatalities - police
5:31pm: Police Commissioner Mike Bush says three men and one woman have now been arrested over the attacks at two mosques.

Police cannot say how many fatalities there are, but there have been a "significant number" of deaths.

It cannot yet be confirmed that everyone involved in the attacks have been apprehended.

There were a number of improvised explosive devices found in vehicles after the shootings.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines..."

what a dumb ass ...we're already well on our way down that road ...the left didn't really need your help ...but congrats dumb ass ya succeed by sending em to over drive

progressives round the planet are all very excited ..they haven't had a hug a Muslim candlelight vigil in a while

There's also the possibility that this could spark some reprisal attacks from some Islamic sect.

Good on whatever Kiwi did it. It's about time that genocidal hate ideology got a dose of what they've subjected the entire to world for 1400 years.

What I find surprising most of all is that it took so long for this to happen.

The Muslims have done everything in their power to be the most hated group of people in the Western world, everything from demand of special privileges, demands that Sharia law be implemented, honor killings for rape victims, murder of homosexuals, female circumcision, terrorism, etc. If they wanted us to like them, they wouldn't act like this.

He perceived himself as being pushed too far and snapped. He knew that the population was being replaced and couldn't deal with it.

Good on whatever Kiwi did it. It's about time that genocidal hate ideology got a dose of what they've subjected the entire to world for 1400 years.

Two wrongs don't make a right, bru!!!

Greg

The fact that a non-Muslim did the shooting shouldn't make it any more heinous though. Muslims have been blowing up each other's mosques and committing mass murders against each other for as long as I remember.

I suppose all we'll hear from the left for the next three weeks will be this:

"racist_white_supremacist_nationalist_nazi_kkk_guns_is_bad_oh_the_noes..."

I have never quite figured out how the pewdipie or however dude fits into this but twitter has him trending in connection with this story. I thought he was just a gamer/youtube personality.

TVNZ reports that at least one of the shooters is believed to be an Australian national. The gunman was described as "white, aged in his 30s or 40s and wearing a uniform." He had an IED strapped to his body, but he has also been made safe.

Greg

The fact that a non-Muslim did the shooting shouldn't make it any more heinous though. Muslims have been blowing up each other's mosques and committing mass murders against each other for as long as I remember.

400000 dead in Syria; 30 in New Zealand. Which will dominate the news more?? Still isn't right of course.

Greg

Greg

400000 dead in Syria; 30 in New Zealand. Which will dominate the news more?? Still isn't right of course.

Greg
How many Syrians were killed today?

Forum List

Back