Mosque plans to be ditched?

"But several people familiar with the debate among New York's Islamic activists now claim that the leaders are convinced abandoning the site is preferable to unleashing a wave of bitterness towards Muslims.

Gee... I'm glad they're so worried about a "wave of bitterness" now. I guess they weren't thinking of any sort of "wave" when they MURDERED 3,000 INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN COLD BLOOD! I guess that didn't matter.

Well I got news for ya muslims, you've ALREADY stirred up a pretty damn good sized WAVE of bitterness. Maybe just LEAVING America would help. Go back to where you came from.

why don't you?

That I am buck shot.

"But several people familiar with the debate among New York's Islamic activists now claim that the leaders are convinced abandoning the site is preferable to unleashing a wave of bitterness towards Muslims.

Gee... I'm glad they're so worried about a "wave of bitterness" now. I guess they weren't thinking of any sort of "wave" when they MURDERED 3,000 INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN COLD BLOOD! I guess that didn't matter.

Well I got news for ya muslims, you've ALREADY stirred up a pretty damn good sized WAVE of bitterness. Maybe just LEAVING America would help. Go back to where you came from.

What a flag waving dumbass you are. The United States has wasted a TRILLION dollars, over 4,000 US soldiers' lives, along with who knows how many innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to thump our military might, and we are STILL getting our asses handed to us daily by radical Muslims in rags riding bicycles, and putting IEDs together in mud houses. Are you STUPID enough to think these people are actually scared of YOU?

Well I'll tell ya what puss dick, maybe if we fought the fuckin' wars we're in with these rag heads like we meant to WIN them, they would be scared. As it is, we just play patty cake with them. Maybe some round the clock carpet bombing would get their attention, or a strategically placed nuke. Nine years in Afghanistan is an utter embarrassment.

Last edited:

What a flag waving dumbass you are. The United States has wasted a TRILLION dollars, over 4,000 US soldiers' lives, along with who knows how many innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to thump our military might, and we are STILL getting our asses handed to us daily by radical Muslims in rags riding bicycles, and putting IEDs together in mud houses. Are you STUPID enough to think these people are actually scared of YOU?

Well I'll tell ya what puss dick, maybe if we fought the fuckin' wars we're in with these rag heads like we meant to WIN them, they would be scared. As it is, we just play patty cake with them. Maybe some round the clock carpet bombing would get their attention, or a strategically placed nuke. Nine years in Afghanistan is an utter embarrassment.

how about we give the military these roe.....kill them and win.....and make it snappy....

Not ALL Muslims are responsible for 9/11. I know it's hard but you have to recognize that there are good and bad people everywhere, and of every religion.

Sure, you can claim there's good muslims. Maybe you know some, I don't. I think they're religion is a sham, their prophet was a child molester, and the koran is a bloody book filled with violence and death.

9eterrorlinkwideweb430x.jpg

Last edited:
Hope this news is true and the muslims actually found a bit of decency and decided to ditch the obviously provocative and extremely tasteless act of building a cultural center next to the memorial.

I agree that gay marriage and abortion HAVE been in years past, and they may still be on a local level, but no longer on the National level. Taxes, and especially the GOP wanting to extend Bush's tax cuts for the rich while denying people affordable health insurance and unemployment benefits SHOULD play well for the Dems at the Nationl level as well as the local level.

how should that 9.5% unemployment rate play for the dems?
how should that Healthcare bill play for the dems?
how should the stimulus plan for the dems?
how should the opposition to SB1070 play for the dems?
you're right, not raising taxes is a big loser for the GOP. i mean, i hope my taxes get raised, don't you?

So.....tell me WHY again, that every GOP hack is bitching about a building that is to be legally built in NYC, rather than these very important things you mentioned?

cuz obama already saved the economy. out of the ditch right? healthcare is great, the stimulus was a success. we have nothing else to do but scare ignant mericans.

Hope this news is true and the muslims actually found a bit of decency and decided to ditch the obviously provocative and extremely tasteless act of building a cultural center next to the memorial.

maybe the ny unions made them an offer they couldn't refuse......

Don't fall prey to this political correctness bull shit. It's not a "cultural center." It's a filthy VICTORY MOSQUE in recognition of all the infidels they killed on that spot. Call it what it is man. Don't be scared.

I agree that gay marriage and abortion HAVE been in years past, and they may still be on a local level, but no longer on the National level. Taxes, and especially the GOP wanting to extend Bush's tax cuts for the rich while denying people affordable health insurance and unemployment benefits SHOULD play well for the Dems at the Nationl level as well as the local level.

how should that 9.5% unemployment rate play for the dems?
how should that Healthcare bill play for the dems?
how should the stimulus plan for the dems?
how should the opposition to SB1070 play for the dems?
you're right, not raising taxes is a big loser for the GOP. i mean, i hope my taxes get raised, don't you?

So.....tell me WHY again, that every GOP hack is bitching about a building that is to be legally built in NYC, rather than these very important things you mentioned?

as far as i can tell....harry is against it...nancy and barbara said it isn't in my jursidiction so i don't have an opinion.....barry came down firmly on both sides of the issue....

the gopers i have heard speak said it is legal but in porr taste.....

seems to me the left and the media are using it to avoid talking about the issues.....

Don't fall prey to this political correctness bull shit. It's not a "cultural center." It's a filthy VICTORY MOSQUE in recognition of all the infidels they killed on that spot. Call it what it is man. Don't be scared.

Okay then:

Hope this news is true and the muslims actually found a bit of decency and decided to ditch the obviously provocative and extremely tasteless act of building the filthy VICTORY MOSQUE in recognition of all the infidels they killed on that spot.

maybe the ny unions made them an offer they couldn't refuse......

:lol:

I actually read an article earlier that says it was discovered Con Edison owns half of the property.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

did you wear your white hood while typing?

you do know that muslim americans died in the 9//11 attacks right?

I don't know this source, it appears to be a Jewish news outlet. The date is today. I know previously there was a rumor that they were going to withdraw the proposal, but that was discredited.

Then I saw this, this morning:

"After weeks of heated debate over plans for an Islamic community center near Ground Zero - the site of the 9/11 attacks on New York - it seems Muslim leaders will soon back down, agreeing to move to a new site....

"Sources in New York said on Monday that Muslim religious and business leaders will announce plans to abandon the project in the next few days...

"They also hope the move will be seen as a show of sensitivity to families of the victims of the 9/11 attacks, and to the American public generally."

I hope so.

Muslim leaders to abandon plans for Ground Zero community center - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

:party:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

did you wear your white hood while typing?

you do know that muslim americans died in the 9//11 attacks right?

I love this bullshit argument.

What part of this aren't you morons getting?

The fucking terrorists do not give a shit who they kill. Fellow Muslim? Too fucking bad. Your own mom? Eh, she's just a stupid woman anyway, good bye mom. THEY DON'T CARE.

Why you do loons keep making the mistake of assuming that the entire world gives the same weight to human life that we do? They don't.

Good to, let their reward be a one way airline ticket back to the desert.

Lol.

Total people killed by abortion clinic bombings? Two? Three?

And were the killers embraced by the Christian community, let alone the Conservative leadership?

Nope.

Were they renounced soundly?

Yes, they were.

So this is a ridiculous comparison. Though if that's the best the Christian-hating left has, I guess it's a good sign.

Lol.

And were the killers embraced by the Christian community, let alone the Conservative leadership?

Nope.

Yes, they were.

So this is a ridiculous comparison. Though if that's the best the Christian-hating left has, I guess it's a good sign.

nope, many of the people who supposedly follow jesus were quite happy when "tiller the baby killer" was murdered

Lol.

Nope.

Yes, they were.

don't you love the ....well a christian killed someone so you need to accept muslims kill people......they have rights too....plus americans deserve to be killed by muslims because of their past .... the dirty hands argument.....

Forum List

Back