Mosque Pays Fine for Vandalism

Why?

I believe it's been addressed in multiple posts through out this thread.

Let me simplify it.

No one is defending intolerant attitudes towards homosexuals.

No one is defending domestic violence.

Do you understand that part? If you don't, then perhaps you can link with one of your silly fake links - a post where anyone has defended atrocities to homosexuals or domestic violence.

While you do that, let me give you another thought to ponder (actually it's a repeat thought) - religions are practiced differently in different parts of the world.
Do you understand the muslim religion itself teaches these things? Not some guy who paid off a fine, the religion itself teaches to either kill or imprison people just because they are gay. They don't allow women basic rights, like driving to the store or getting a job.

These are the people you're defending. Women fearing gay killers. Reconcile it with your pretend concern for women and gays.
List of the first female heads of government and state in Muslim-majority countries - Wikipedia

And yet these second rate citizens actually get to be head of state in Muslim countries.
How does that happen dickhead ?

Is it just possible that not all muslim states are the same ?

Is it possible that you think that ISIS is the totality of the muslim experience ?

Is it possible that you are a low information fuckwit ?

I think that the answer is yes.
Do you really think you're influencing anyone with your nonsense? I took the first one on your list and looked up women's rights in her country (Pakistan):

The status of women in Pakistan is one of systemic gender subordination ...

Women in Pakistan - Wikipedia

Now, you gonna address your support for this women fearing gay killing religion?
You are beyond convincing. You parade your ignorance like a badge of honour and wallow in your hatred like a pig in shit..
So no, you're not gonna address your support for this women fearing gay killing religion. Surprise.

Given you are falsifying his position - why should he bother addressing you?

You don't see the point? Here it is:

So one of you great muslim defenders will finally address it.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Do you understand that part? If you don't, then perhaps you can link with one of your silly fake links - a post where anyone has defended atrocities to homosexuals or domestic violence.

While you do that, let me give you another thought to ponder (actually it's a repeat thought) - religions are practiced differently in different parts of the world.
Do you understand the muslim religion itself teaches these things? Not some guy who paid off a fine, the religion itself teaches to either kill or imprison people just because they are gay. They don't allow women basic rights, like driving to the store or getting a job.

These are the people you're defending. Women fearing gay killers. Reconcile it with your pretend concern for women and gays.
List of the first female heads of government and state in Muslim-majority countries - Wikipedia

And yet these second rate citizens actually get to be head of state in Muslim countries.

Is it possible that you think that ISIS is the totality of the muslim experience ?

Do you really think you're influencing anyone with your nonsense? I took the first one on your list and looked up women's rights in her country (Pakistan):

Now, you gonna address your support for this women fearing gay killing religion?

Do Muslims in Canada kill gays?

How about Australia?

Sweden?

US?

Here's something else to think about.

Gays are routinely reviled by the Abrahamic faiths - hell, it's in all their scripture. But in many parts of the CIVILIZED world we (Christians, Muslims, Jews, and others) don't behave that way and it's not because of our religion.

It requires a deliberate willful ignorance to intentionally conflate "religion" with "cultural practices", even after they've had it explained to them a thousand times.

They have to do that because you can't get your hate on against a culture. Too complex for simplex minds. But a religion, you get a nice label you can slap on. Even though each religion comes in myriad flavors; they ignore that too --- again, too complex.

Anyways, good
Glad you think so. I don't. As much as I disagree with that cult, destroying property should have consequences. Jail or fine, but I guess the mosque wants to pretend they have compassion for the infidels (at least until they acquire enough political clout to start enforcing sharia.
Like some christians think they have enough political clout now to enforce christian sharia.....until they meet up with our secular Constitution.

How about Australia?

Sweden?

US?

Gays are routinely reviled by the Abrahamic faiths - hell, it's in all their scripture. But in many parts of the CIVILIZED world we (Christians, Muslims, Jews, and others) don't behave that way and it's not because of our religion.
Yes. Pulse nightclub comes to mind.

Yes - one nutter on a gun spree. Not sure if you notice or not but we have a lot of those in the US including NON MUSLIMS attacking gays. So I'm curious - is your hatred of Muslims just because they are Muslim, regardless of how they follow their faith?
He yelled the muslim password to virgins the entire time. Hey, he asked and I answered.

Hey look it's the guy who defends gays and muslims.

What exactly is the point in linking to a thread ---- that you're already in?

I get the impression we're not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the light tower here.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Its a way of silencing alternate voices. That is all it is.
Perhaps you agree with islam that gays should be killed or imprisoned.

Perhaps eventually it will dawn on you that you've already been called out to put legs on this strawman, and failed.

And that ---AGAIN --- you're trolling a topic that has zero to do with "gays".

How about Australia?

Sweden?

US?

Yes - one nutter on a gun spree. Not sure if you notice or not but we have a lot of those in the US including NON MUSLIMS attacking gays. So I'm curious - is your hatred of Muslims just because they are Muslim, regardless of how they follow their faith?
He yelled the muslim password to virgins the entire time. Hey, he asked and I answered.

And do you think that represents a regular practice of Muslims in the US?

You are beyond convincing. You parade your ignorance like a badge of honour and wallow in your hatred like a pig in shit..
So no, you're not gonna address your support for this women fearing gay killing religion. Surprise.

I asked him to address my previous post. So far, none have dared. You?

I get the impression we're not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the light tower here.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Its a way of silencing alternate voices. That is all it is.
Perhaps you agree with islam that gays should be killed or imprisoned.

Perhaps eventually it will dawn on you that you've already been called out to put legs on this strawman, and failed.

And that ---AGAIN --- you're trolling a topic that has zero to do with "gays".
It has to do with muslims. They kill and imprison people simply because they're gay.

And you defend them.

Oh fuck that troll. All she wants to do is derail. Trolled up "wife beating" or some shit because she couldn't handle the topic. Has yet to post anything at all on it.

Exactamente. That's what I'm asking you.

So, you want to discuss why I, and others, have a negative view of Islam? Where would you like to start?

Nope, if I want to go into that I'll actually start a thread about "Islam". What I'm asking you is why you can't find the balls to emerge from the Hate Bubble long enough to acknowledge positive where it exists --- without tryint to twist it into a negative.

The "hate" shit does not stick here. Unless you can hate an ideology, and there is plenty of that going around, isn't there? As long as that "religion" is taught you will be looking for positives while people die because of it.
See what I mean? :dig:

Pretzels.
When you dig up the guts to face the facts let me know. I won't hold my breath.

Oh I already know the facts, Gummo. I doubt you've ever even seen a Muslim except in a comic book. I've lived, worked and traveled with them probably since before you were born. So yeah, you're gonna school me on "facts".

How about Australia?

Sweden?

US?

He was a muslim. They kill gays. He asked and I answered.

Actually, it has been addressed. If you want something direct then try to put correct link to the correct article. I'm not wasting time on some one who is just trolling..

Damn shame this story (OP) could not have been appreciated and talked about for what it is, an act of extreme kindness and forgiveness, instead of turning into a Muslim bashing pissing match...

How about Australia?

Sweden?

US?

You did not answer the question.

Damn shame this story (OP) could not have been appreciated and talked about for what it is, an act of extreme kindness and forgiveness, instead of turning into a Muslim bashing pissing match...

Ya...too true. Mea Culpa :(

Actually, it has been addressed. If you want something direct then try to put correct link to the correct article. I'm not wasting time on some one who is just trolling..
So you don't dare address it, either. Surprise.

It's their religion. I named one who practiced it. How many until you admit to being wrong?

Ive posted a couple of threads that highlight Mosques doing good work. They really seem to enrage those who are insecure in their own hate.
The trolling on this thread is an absolute shocker. Why is it allowed ?

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Do you understand trotting out the same old tired emotional bullshit canard over and over and over and over and over without ever backing up your own ass-sertion ---- doesn't just magically breathe life into it?

It would appear you do not.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Do you understand trotting out the same old tired emotional bullshit canard over and over and over and over and over without ever backing up your own ass-sertion ---- doesn't just magically breathe life into it?

It would appear you do not.
Uhm...killing and imprisoning gays is the law in official muslim countries. Try a canard about some muslim who paid a fine.

It's their religion. I named one who practiced it. How many until you admit to being wrong?
And the guy in Vegas ?

You are a fucking idiot. :laugh:

thumbRNS-MUSLIM-LGBT061316.jpg

Forum List

Back