Mosque Pays Fine for Vandalism

Hey look it's the guy who defends gays and muslims.

What exactly is the point in linking to a thread ---- that you're already in?

I get the impression we're not dealing with the brightest bulbs in the light tower here.
You don't see the point? Here it is:

So one of you great muslim defenders will finally address it.

Why?

I believe it's been addressed in multiple posts through out this thread.

Let me simplify it.

No one is defending intolerant attitudes towards homosexuals.

No one is defending domestic violence.

Do you understand that part? If you don't, then perhaps you can link with one of your silly fake links - a post where anyone has defended atrocities to homosexuals or domestic violence.

While you do that, let me give you another thought to ponder (actually it's a repeat thought) - religions are practiced differently in different parts of the world.
Do you understand the muslim religion itself teaches these things? Not some guy who paid off a fine, the religion itself teaches to either kill or imprison people just because they are gay. They don't allow women basic rights, like driving to the store or getting a job.

These are the people you're defending. Women fearing gay killers. Reconcile it with your pretend concern for women and gays.

Do you understand trotting out the same old tired emotional bullshit canard over and over and over and over and over without ever backing up your own ass-sertion ---- doesn't just magically breathe life into it?

It would appear you do not.

She's a troll. She's taking it off topic. I'm not falling for her bait anymore - don't waste your time.

He yelled the muslim password to virgins the entire time. Hey, he asked and I answered.

And do you think that represents a regular practice of Muslims in the US?
He was a muslim. They kill gays. He asked and I answered.

You did not answer the question.

It's their religion. I named one who practiced it. How many until you admit to being wrong?
And the guy in Vegas ?
Unknown.

He yelled the muslim password to virgins the entire time. Hey, he asked and I answered.

It's their religion. I named one who practiced it. How many until you admit to being wrong?
You are a fucking idiot. :laugh:

thumbRNS-MUSLIM-LGBT061316.jpg
Read 'em and weep.

You don't see the point? Here it is:

So one of you great muslim defenders will finally address it.

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Do you understand that part? If you don't, then perhaps you can link with one of your silly fake links - a post where anyone has defended atrocities to homosexuals or domestic violence.

While you do that, let me give you another thought to ponder (actually it's a repeat thought) - religions are practiced differently in different parts of the world.
Its a way of silencing alternate voices. That is all it is.
Perhaps you agree with islam that gays should be killed or imprisoned.

Perhaps eventually it will dawn on you that you've already been called out to put legs on this strawman, and failed.

And that ---AGAIN --- you're trolling a topic that has zero to do with "gays".
It has to do with muslims. They kill and imprison people simply because they're gay.

And you defend them.

Link?

Why?

Let me simplify it.

Its a way of silencing alternate voices. That is all it is.
Perhaps you agree with islam that gays should be killed or imprisoned.

Perhaps eventually it will dawn on you that you've already been called out to put legs on this strawman, and failed.

And that ---AGAIN --- you're trolling a topic that has zero to do with "gays".
It has to do with muslims. They kill and imprison people simply because they're gay.

And you defend them.

Link?

Read 'em and weep.

Why do you keep linking the thread we're already in?
Does this pass for "intellect" on your planet?

Read 'em and weep.

You asked for proof that muslims kill and imprison gays.

Read 'em and weep.

I dont have to. Not only are there gay Muslims, I live next door to a family of Muslims and they have no problem with gays. :)

Do Muslims in Canada kill gays?

How about Australia?

Sweden?

US?

Here's something else to think about.

Gays are routinely reviled by the Abrahamic faiths - hell, it's in all their scripture. But in many parts of the CIVILIZED world we (Christians, Muslims, Jews, and others) don't behave that way and it's not because of our religion.
Yes. Pulse nightclub comes to mind.

Yes - one nutter on a gun spree. Not sure if you notice or not but we have a lot of those in the US including NON MUSLIMS attacking gays. So I'm curious - is your hatred of Muslims just because they are Muslim, regardless of how they follow their faith?

Eric Rudolph bombed a gay bar.

He was a Catholic. Still is.

What's my point?

Read 'em and weep.

I dont have to. Not only are there gay Muslims, I live next door to a family of Muslims and they have no problem with gays. :)
Then they have gone against their religion and are on the kill list.

This whole religion of peace crap doesn't fly anymore. Hussein is gone along with his Crusades blaming tiny head.

Yes. Pulse nightclub comes to mind.

Yes - one nutter on a gun spree. Not sure if you notice or not but we have a lot of those in the US including NON MUSLIMS attacking gays. So I'm curious - is your hatred of Muslims just because they are Muslim, regardless of how they follow their faith?

What's my point?
Catholicism does not teach the murder and imprisonment of gays.

Read 'em and weep.

You are an inveterate LIAR.

The only thing I asked you for was evidence that the religion teaches it. Which you failed to find. Multiple times.

Once again, that word was "FAILED".

What's my point?

Correct.

Now connect the dots.

Or is that too complex for a simplex mind?

Read 'em and weep.

You are an inveterate LIAR.

The only thing I asked you for was evidence that the religion teaches it. Which you failed to find. Multiple times.

Once again, that word was "FAILED".
I already taught you the punishment for the crime of homos in official muslim countries.

You ever gonna answer why it is that you support them?

Read 'em and weep.

This whole religion of peace crap doesn't fly anymore. Hussein is gone along with his Crusades blaming tiny head.
See? and then you get mad when people dismiss you as a moron. :)

What's my point?

Correct.

Now connect the dots.

Or is that too complex for a simplex mind?
For muslims killing gays is following their teachings. For Catholics it's a sin.

Read 'em and weep.

See? and then you get mad when people dismiss you as a moron. :)
LOL no I don't. I laugh at you hypocritical shallow thinkers.

Islam teaches that believers should neither participate in nor support homosexuality.

FROM THE QUR'AN
The Qur'an shares stories which are meant to teach people valuable lessons. The Qur'an tells the story of the people of Lut (Lot), which is similar to the story as shared in the Old Testament of the Bible. We learn of an entire nation which was destroyed by God due to their obscene behavior, which included rampant homosexuality.

As a prophet of God, Lut preached to his people. We also sent Lut. He said to his people: 'Will you commit lewdness such as no people in creation ever committed before you? For you come in lust to men in preference to women. No, you are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds'(Qur'an 7:80-81). In another verse, Lut advised them: 'Of all the creatures in the world, will you approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? No, you are a people transgressing (all limits)!' (Qur'an 26:165-166).

The people rejected Lut and threw him out of the city. In response, God destroyed them as punishment for their transgressions and disobedience.

Muslim scholars cite these verses to support a prohibition against homosexual behavior.

For the record, I agree with them on this.

Since I agree with islam, you now must embrace MY RELIGION as you embrace the Religion of Peace.

Forum List

Back