Mosque Pays Fine for Vandalism

So no link.

lol
You really want it?
You took much too long. Besides, I'm talking proper wife beating instruction. What is taught at the fine paying mosque?

The mosque being talked about isn't in Egypt. It's in the US.

Are you suggesting that muslims in the US follow a different religion?

I'm not suggesting anything. However, simple observation should tell you that there is great variation as to how a religion is practiced around the world.

Yes. So far so good. Wife beating at this fine-paying mosque. Do they line up all their wives for a weekly beating, for the wives' education and instruction? Perhaps one wife a day, with weekends off?

What kind of wife beating does he teach from his love.

Um.... OK anybody else want to have a go at forming a complete sentence?
That's not very loving of you.

What manner of wife beating do they teach at this loving mosque?

Apparently the kind that says "Do not beat your wife", but that won't fit with your fantasy, so we don't want to scar and traumatize you with the notion that there just might be some good Muzzies out there in the world."

BTW, what is your opinion of Muhammed Ali?
What do you mean, apparently? You have no idea.

The teacher in the video gave sound advice and taught not to beat your wife in the face and make her ugly. Perhaps this fine-paying mosque allows face beating.

For example.

Or perhaps the US is different than Egypt.

For example.

You really want it?
You took much too long. Besides, I'm talking proper wife beating instruction. What is taught at the fine paying mosque?

I'm not suggesting anything. However, simple observation should tell you that there is great variation as to how a religion is practiced around the world.

Yes. So far so good. Wife beating at this fine-paying mosque. Do they line up all their wives for a weekly beating, for the wives' education and instruction? Perhaps one wife a day, with weekends off?

Ask the Mosque.

Apparently the kind that says "Do not beat your wife", but that won't fit with your fantasy, so we don't want to scar and traumatize you with the notion that there just might be some good Muzzies out there in the world."

The teacher in the video gave sound advice and taught not to beat your wife in the face and make her ugly. Perhaps this fine-paying mosque allows face beating.

For example.

For example.
You're either ignorant or dishonest. The religion treats women like dirt and kills gays. How do you reconcile your concern for those groups with your support for those who would treat them in such a way.

Ask the Mosque.

I did. Face beating is accepted for the wifely instruction.

Ask the Mosque.
I did. Face beating is accepted for the wifely instruction.

I doubt you talked to anyone at that Mosque :lmao:

For example.

For example.
You're either ignorant or dishonest. The religion treats women like dirt and kills gays. How do you reconcile your concern for those groups with your support for those who would treat them in such a way.

Again - we aren't Egypt. Very different cultures. You do realize that don't you?

For example.

For example.

Again - we aren't Egypt. Very different cultures. You do realize that don't you?
Same religion. They teach what they teach. I'm thinking you're ignorant and simply unaware of their tenets.

Other than 9/11, I never had a problem with Muslims. But, that was enough. What do they want? My mother lived during Pearl Harbor. She said 9/11 was worse. It was traumatic as hell. We destroyed Japan after their dastardly attack. But we let Saudi Arabia and their Wahhabi mass murdering sect get away with the biggest single act of war on American territory in history. We let them get away with it. Just because...it might offend them. And then Muslims are afraid or offended we might feel a tinge of resentment...The biggest understatement in American history. Don't PISS OFF THE MUSLIMS.

Dear Aba Incieni
Probably zero.

If anyone at a Mosque tolerates wife beating going on,
it's probably no more or no less than the general tolerance
in this country for letting rapes go on at campuses, at parties,
with trafficking at clubs while cops look the other way, etc.
And when this gets reported in the media, politicians exploit
the rape just for points to attack each other and don't give a
flip about restitution or recovery for the victims.

If you are going to point the finger at Muslims
you can point the finger at society in general.

Now in countries OUTSIDE THE US, yes, this gets much worse.
The crisis in INDIA finally got publicized where crowds of people
started protesting regularly in public because of the coverups.
In Pakistan and similar cultures, women are still blamed, stoned,
punished and killed if they are raped, claiming it was adultery.

That's the culture in those countries.
In India the burning of widows on funeral pyres was part of the
cultural ritual, and it is NOT a 'teaching' in Hinduism;
similarly the dominating abusive and oppressive treatment of women is part
of the CULTURE in certain countries.

So it depends on the CULTURE.
Yes, there are many Muslims from oppressive Islam countries
where they don't have human rights recognized like we do here.

But because in the US we have both Constitutional protections
through govt as well as Christian standards embedded in our culture,
the Muslims who assimilate naturally the laws.

If you are going to blame Muslims who don't assimilate,
yes, there are criminals and abusers who never respect the laws.
Some of those criminals are going to be Muslims.

The best solution I have found is to make sure that all citizens
are educated and trained in Constitutional laws and enforcing
common principles, such as due process and not punishing people
except through the legal procedures so you don't take justice into
your own hands. Everyone and every group would benefit
from learning and agreeing to enforce Constitutional standards.

That solution would work for all groups, including political parties.
If you are going to point the finger at groups that violate laws,
the political parties are equally political religions that threaten to
violate the free exercise of people's beliefs by imposing their own.

So don't just point the finger at Muslims.

Dear Aba Incieni
Probably zero.

If anyone at a Mosque tolerates wife beating going on,
it's probably no more or no less than the general tolerance
in this country for letting rapes go on at campuses, at parties,
with trafficking at clubs while cops look the other way, etc.
And when this gets reported in the media, politicians exploit
the rape just for points to attack each other and don't give a
flip about restitution or recovery for the victims.

If you are going to point the finger at Muslims
you can point the finger at society in general.

Now in countries OUTSIDE THE US, yes, this gets much worse.
The crisis in INDIA finally got publicized where crowds of people
started protesting regularly in public because of the coverups.
In Pakistan and similar cultures, women are still blamed, stoned,
punished and killed if they are raped, claiming it was adultery.

That's the culture in those countries.
In India the burning of widows on funeral pyres was part of the
cultural ritual, and it is NOT a 'teaching' in Hinduism;
similarly the dominating abusive and oppressive treatment of women is part
of the CULTURE in certain countries.

So it depends on the CULTURE.
Yes, there are many Muslims from oppressive Islam countries
where they don't have human rights recognized like we do here.

But because in the US we have both Constitutional protections
through govt as well as Christian standards embedded in our culture,
the Muslims who assimilate naturally the laws.

If you are going to blame Muslims who don't assimilate,
yes, there are criminals and abusers who never respect the laws.
Some of those criminals are going to be Muslims.

The best solution I have found is to make sure that all citizens
are educated and trained in Constitutional laws and enforcing
common principles, such as due process and not punishing people
except through the legal procedures so you don't take justice into
your own hands. Everyone and every group would benefit
from learning and agreeing to enforce Constitutional standards.

That solution would work for all groups, including political parties.
If you are going to point the finger at groups that violate laws,
the political parties are equally political religions that threaten to
violate the free exercise of people's beliefs by imposing their own.

So don't just point the finger at Muslims.
I am pointing my finger at muslims. They teach that women are something less than dirt. You can even buy a wife or marry a child.

Now let's hear how you reconcile your defense of islam with your feigned concern for women, children, and gays.

For example.

For example.

Same religion. They teach what they teach. I'm thinking you're ignorant and simply unaware of their tenets.

Maybe you should visit some mosques in different parts of the world and see for yourself :dunno:

For example.

For example.

Maybe you should visit some mosques in different parts of the world and see for yourself :dunno:
See what for myself. I already know what they teach.

.... on their own property, to help the vandal avoid jail.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

In October of 2016, the Masjid Al Salam mosque in Fort Smith, Arkansas, was vandalized. Now more than a year later, the man charged with the crime is getting a helping hand from the people he hurt the most.

Back in October the mosque was vandalized with swastikas and the words "go home." The mosque's security cameras caught the man in the act. That person was identified as Abraham Davis. He was charged with a felony, which consisted of community service and a hefty fine. But it was a fine he might not have been able to pay on his own, so the Masjid Al Salam stepped in.

"We heard that he was having financial problems," said Louay Nassri, the president of Al Salam. "Now if you don't pay your fine, that's an automatic six years in jail. Well, we didn't want him to go to jail for six years," he told KARK-TV.

So Nassri wrote a check for $1,700 to wipe out the fine for Davis. <<​

Link

Dood just got a lesson in Mercy. Hate is a dead-end street.

This kind of thing must just burn the ass off the phoney 'christians' in the US. These Muslims actually PRACTICE turn the other cheek and do good to those that wrong you. They actually follow Jesus' teachings far more than those that claim to be Christians.

I will never forgive Islam for 9/11. I am a apostate, a infidel, a free thinker. Everything Islam would eradicate. Theirs is a backwards mindset. Islam declares itself the enemy of freedom, freedom of the heart, the mind OR religion but it demands acceptance here...the very word in Arabic, ISLAM means submit. THAT religion that demands conformism and creates a cult of suicide mass murder. Yeah, America, hell, the WORLD needs suicide mass murderers for the big kahuna, Allah the great and powerful. I don't know were else to go with this. Islam is evil. In its purest form.

Forum List

Back