Mosque Pays Fine for Vandalism

What kind of wife beating does he teach from his love.

Um.... OK anybody else want to have a go at forming a complete sentence?
That's not very loving of you.

What manner of wife beating do they teach at this loving mosque?

I'm nowhere near Arkansas so I have no idea, but I doubt Arkansas needs them much teachin' in that.

Besides, that would be a social construct, not a religious one. And it's no part of the topic here anyway.
It's part of the muslim religion.

They preach it in their religious teachings.

Apparently the kind that says "Do not beat your wife", but that won't fit with your fantasy, so we don't want to scar and traumatize you with the notion that there just might be some good Muzzies out there in the world."

BTW, what is your opinion of Muhammed Ali?
What do you mean, apparently? You have no idea.

The teacher in the video gave sound advice and taught not to beat your wife in the face and make her ugly. Perhaps this fine-paying mosque allows face beating.

For example.

Or perhaps the US is different than Egypt.

For example.
You're either ignorant or dishonest. The religion treats women like dirt and kills gays. How do you reconcile your concern for those groups with your support for those who would treat them in such a way.

Ironic post is ironic. The religion neither "treats women like dirt" nor "kills gays". And then YOU wanna talk "ignorance"?

SMH
Defending misogynists and homophobes. How very leftist of you.

I'm nowhere near Arkansas so I have no idea, but I doubt Arkansas needs them much teachin' in that.

Besides, that would be a social construct, not a religious one. And it's no part of the topic here anyway.

Link? For either?

Yeah didn't think so. :trolls:

Link? For either?

You want to argue that islam preaches the equality of women and the humanity of gays, take it to the kinder board.

Link? For either?

You want to argue that islam preaches the equality of women and the humanity of gays, take it to the kinder board.

Once AGAIN for the trolls still figuring out how to disembark FROM the short bus ---- YOUR ass-ertion means YOUR burden of proof. AIN'T MY FUCKING JOB to prove that no basis for your ass-ertion exists.

When I make an assertion -- I come prepared to back it up. That's the difference.

My assertion is in post number one. So is the proof. If you can't handle the story that's there --- fuck off. Not interested in your neurotic hangups.

Link? For either?

Once AGAIN for the trolls still figuring out how to disembark FROM the short bus ---- YOUR ass-ertion means YOUR burden of proof. AIN'T MY FUCKING JOB to prove that no basis for your ass-ertion exists.

When I make an assertion -- I come prepared to back it up. That's the difference.

My assertion is in post number one. So is the proof. If you can't handle the story that's there --- fuck off. Not interested in your neurotic hangups.
I prefer to discuss issues with people more informed than you are. But I'm in a good mood and thus will provide you with the links anyone else would already know.

Simply for being a homo:

Homosexuality Laws in Modern Islamic Countries
Same-sex intercourse carries the death penalty in five officially Muslim nations: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania, Sudan, and Yemen. [3] It formerly carried the death penalty in Afghanistan under the Taliban, and in Iraq under a 2001 decree by Saddam Hussein. The legal situation in the United Arab Emirates is unclear. In many Muslim nations, such as Bahrain, Qatar, Algeria or the Maldives, homosexuality is punished with jail time, fines or corporal punishment. In some Muslim-majority nations, such as Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, or Mali, same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law. However, in Egypt gays have been the victims of laws against "morality".

In Saudi Arabia, the maximium punishment for homosexuality is public execution, but the government will use other punishments, i.e. fines, jail time and whipping as alternatives, unless it feels that homosexuals are challenging state authority by engaging in a gay rights movement. [4] Iran is perhaps the nation to execute the largest number of its citizens for homosexuality. Since its Islamic revolution in Iran, the Iranian government has executed more than 4000 people charged with homosexual acts. In Afghanistan after the fall of the Taliban homosexuality went from a capital crime to one that it punished with fines and prison sentence, and a similar situation seems to have occurred in Iraq.

Islamic views of homosexuality

Here a woman is publicly beaten and humiliated for the horrible sin of leaving the house alone. Or maybe it was driving a car. Perhaps the wind blew and some man saw her ankle.

murniamrisanacehnesewoman6.jpg

Sacrificing integrity for the betterment of Islam is part of their religion.
I am sure that asshole appreciated it though.

.... on their own property, to help the vandal avoid jail.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

In October of 2016, the Masjid Al Salam mosque in Fort Smith, Arkansas, was vandalized. Now more than a year later, the man charged with the crime is getting a helping hand from the people he hurt the most.

Back in October the mosque was vandalized with swastikas and the words "go home." The mosque's security cameras caught the man in the act. That person was identified as Abraham Davis. He was charged with a felony, which consisted of community service and a hefty fine. But it was a fine he might not have been able to pay on his own, so the Masjid Al Salam stepped in.

"We heard that he was having financial problems," said Louay Nassri, the president of Al Salam. "Now if you don't pay your fine, that's an automatic six years in jail. Well, we didn't want him to go to jail for six years," he told KARK-TV.

So Nassri wrote a check for $1,700 to wipe out the fine for Davis. <<​

Link

Dood just got a lesson in Mercy. Hate is a dead-end street.

The Muslims obviously pulled him aside and said, “we’re on your side, the synagogue is that way”.

[

"Does anyone else want to have a go at forming a complete sentence?"

Why would you write that?

Who else was gonna do it? You?
I get that, but if you're going to nit-pick, the verb 'do" can be inferred but withtout a comma after "OK", it's an not a complete sentence.
In any case, you might be more circumspect with grammatic erudition and try not to look like a pedant. I love this stuff! :)

[

I get that, but if you're going to nit-pick, the verb 'do" can be inferred but withtout a comma after "OK", it's an not a complete sentence.
In any case, you might be more circumspect with grammatic erudition and try not to look like a pedant. I love this stuff! :)

Quite so --- it is "an not a complete sentence" Eloquently put.

Does Czech have redundant articles?

[

It has nothing to do with articles and Czech has no articles. Stick to things like sports. You'd look far less foolish.

[

It has nothing to do with articles and Czech has no articles. Stick to things like sports. You'd look far less foolish.

I guess that's a compliment. Yeah I already know Czech has no articles. Apparently you miss that since you just did double double duty in English. You don't even see it do ya?

I guess that's a compliment. Yeah I already know Czech has no articles. Apparently you miss that since you just did double double duty in English. You don't even see it do ya?
You insert a comma before a negative tag question. Just talk to me about the Phillies since you're not in my league anywhere else.

You insert a comma before a negative tag question. Just talk to me about the Phillies since you're not in my league anywhere else.

Nope ---- indeed you don't.

What is Pat Robertson's church? All I have is a video of him telling a man to beat his wife. I'm not sure what church he runs or is a member of.
The video would be a link! You're getting warmer...warmer...
If you really cared and it were possible to change your mind, you'd have found the video by now.

And hell, I'd have found out what his church is! :rofl:

Oh well
So no link.

lol
You really want it?
You took much too long. Besides, I'm talking proper wife beating instruction. What is taught at the fine paying mosque?

Hell yeah. I love DIY videos.

The video would be a link! You're getting warmer...warmer...
If you really cared and it were possible to change your mind, you'd have found the video by now.

And hell, I'd have found out what his church is! :rofl:

Oh well
So no link.

lol
You really want it?
You took much too long. Besides, I'm talking proper wife beating instruction. What is taught at the fine paying mosque?

Hell yeah. I love DIY videos.

He gives some sound wife beating advice. Proper instruction is important.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

In October of 2016, the Masjid Al Salam mosque in Fort Smith, Arkansas, was vandalized. Now more than a year later, the man charged with the crime is getting a helping hand from the people he hurt the most.

Back in October the mosque was vandalized with swastikas and the words "go home." The mosque's security cameras caught the man in the act. That person was identified as Abraham Davis. He was charged with a felony, which consisted of community service and a hefty fine. But it was a fine he might not have been able to pay on his own, so the Masjid Al Salam stepped in.

"We heard that he was having financial problems," said Louay Nassri, the president of Al Salam. "Now if you don't pay your fine, that's an automatic six years in jail. Well, we didn't want him to go to jail for six years," he told KARK-TV.

Link

Thank you for posting this. You see every time muslims do something kind it’s newsworthy. Unlike the case with Christians, where their kind deeds go unrecognized

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

Thank you for posting this. You see every time muslims do something kind it’s newsworthy. Unlike the case with Christians, where their kind deeds go unrecognized
Aw you poor thing :itsok:

Forum List

Back