Mosque Pays Fine for Vandalism

.... on their own property, to help the vandal avoid jail.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

In October of 2016, the Masjid Al Salam mosque in Fort Smith, Arkansas, was vandalized. Now more than a year later, the man charged with the crime is getting a helping hand from the people he hurt the most.

Back in October the mosque was vandalized with swastikas and the words "go home." The mosque's security cameras caught the man in the act. That person was identified as Abraham Davis. He was charged with a felony, which consisted of community service and a hefty fine. But it was a fine he might not have been able to pay on his own, so the Masjid Al Salam stepped in.

"We heard that he was having financial problems," said Louay Nassri, the president of Al Salam. "Now if you don't pay your fine, that's an automatic six years in jail. Well, we didn't want him to go to jail for six years," he told KARK-TV.

So Nassri wrote a check for $1,700 to wipe out the fine for Davis. <<​

Link

Dood just got a lesson in Mercy. Hate is a dead-end street.

In this case yes.. Nice touch. IIRC -- the "dood" was quite young. Might not make an impression on him like it should. Probably not gonna change his world view...

In case you forgot the question:

Can you link us with a church or synagogue that teaches wife beating.
What is Pat Robertson's church? All I have is a video of him telling a man to beat his wife. I'm not sure what church he runs or is a member of.
The video would be a link! You're getting warmer...warmer...
If you really cared and it were possible to change your mind, you'd have found the video by now.

And hell, I'd have found out what his church is! :rofl:

Oh well
So no link.

lol
You really want it?
You took much too long. Besides, I'm talking proper wife beating instruction. What is taught at the fine paying mosque?

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

In October of 2016, the Masjid Al Salam mosque in Fort Smith, Arkansas, was vandalized. Now more than a year later, the man charged with the crime is getting a helping hand from the people he hurt the most.

Back in October the mosque was vandalized with swastikas and the words "go home." The mosque's security cameras caught the man in the act. That person was identified as Abraham Davis. He was charged with a felony, which consisted of community service and a hefty fine. But it was a fine he might not have been able to pay on his own, so the Masjid Al Salam stepped in.

"We heard that he was having financial problems," said Louay Nassri, the president of Al Salam. "Now if you don't pay your fine, that's an automatic six years in jail. Well, we didn't want him to go to jail for six years," he told KARK-TV.

Link

You can't buy good will.Now, if they would just do something about those pesky jihadist that behead and terrorize us infidels. THAT might actual accomplish a little more.
This is unsurprisingly stupid.

Such is the unwarranted hatred of, and bigotry towards, Muslims.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

You can't buy good will.Now, if they would just do something about those pesky jihadist that behead and terrorize us infidels. THAT might actual accomplish a little more.

They are extremely bigoted towards women and gays. It's part of their religion.

>> FORT SMITH, Ark. -

Link

They are extremely bigoted towards women and gays. It's part of their religion.
But it's Allah's will. Who are we to QUESTION GOD'S will? Especially since they condemn you to death?

What kind of wife beating does he teach from his love.

Um.... OK anybody else want to have a go at forming a complete sentence?
That's not very loving of you.

What manner of wife beating do they teach at this loving mosque?
I would guess similar to what the bible teaches.

Anyways, good on the Mosque for this one, I suppose :thup:

If you want to know, why don't you ask the the folks at the mosque instead making assumptions?

If you want to know, why don't you ask the the folks at the mosque instead making assumptions?
I'm asking the question. I have no idea what rules they teach regarding their practice of wife beating. You've been no help whatsoever.

What is Pat Robertson's church? All I have is a video of him telling a man to beat his wife. I'm not sure what church he runs or is a member of.
If you really cared and it were possible to change your mind, you'd have found the video by now.

Oh well
So no link.

lol
You really want it?
You took much too long. Besides, I'm talking proper wife beating instruction. What is taught at the fine paying mosque?

The mosque being talked about isn't in Egypt. It's in the US.

I'm asking the question. I have no idea what rules they teach regarding their practice of wife beating. You've been no help whatsoever.

The only way you can remedy your ignorance is to go and find out. There, I've helped you :)

Apparently the kind that says "Do not beat your wife", but that won't fit with your fantasy, so we don't want to scar and traumatize you with the notion that there just might be some good Muzzies out there in the world."

BTW, what is your opinion of Muhammed Ali?

Oh well
So no link.

lol
You really want it?

Are you suggesting that muslims in the US follow a different religion?

Islam is great and everything. As a fantasy. Myth. But these people actually believe that bullshit. IN MUSLIM countries, they TAX non Muslims. Really. Jizya...look it up. So we appreciate a little bit of compassion from Muslims. It's like they are throwing us a bone. How "nice" of them.

The only way you can remedy your ignorance is to go and find out. There, I've helped yo
I believe he/she is TRYING to lead a horse to THINK.

I don't think it will work. We are dealing with Christian hating Muslim Lovers, after all.

Apparently the kind that says "Do not beat your wife", but that won't fit with your fantasy, so we don't want to scar and traumatize you with the notion that there just might be some good Muzzies out there in the world."

BTW, what is your opinion of Muhammed Ali?
What do you mean, apparently? You have no idea.

The teacher in the video gave sound advice and taught not to beat your wife in the face and make her ugly. Perhaps this fine-paying mosque allows face beating.

For example.

Oh well
So no link.

lol
You really want it?

Are you suggesting that muslims in the US follow a different religion?

I'm not suggesting anything. However, simple observation should tell you that there is great variation as to how a religion is practiced around the world.

Forum List

Back