Moslems chanting "Death to America!"...a cause for Americans to go beserck, or not?

What happened to the bad ass OP? Maybe he saw another scary "death to America" chant on the tee vee, and now he's shitting his pants.

Come back here, you prick! You did not bend over. Oh never mind, you've been taking it in the ass for years!:finger3::laugh::laugh2:

Where is the OP? Get your cock sucking ass back here, you prick! Lieutenant Lover Boy does not really care for you, but only your fudge!

I want to apologize to the OP for my bad behavior. I am really sorry. I will see an army recruiter tomorrow. I probably am a coward. I hope to restore myself and eliminate my secret from everyone. I have so much self-loathing. Please forgive me.

This video alleges to have been from last month and shows the people of Iran chanting "Death to America"...in the context of 9/11 and America's behavior towards others since 9/11 is a group of Moslems chanting "Death to America" a cause for us Americans to run out and contact our nearest military recruiter, or what?...

The anti-American antics and associated acts has been happening for decades.

In the mid 1970's and early 1980s era, flag burning by Iranian crowds was almost on the national news nightly. ABC-CBS-NBC broadcasted on their Nightly News networks that Iranian terrorist were going to blow up American jets and commit to terror on American Soil. A middle aged John Chancellor broadcasting from the sand box that Iran was up in turmoil and was taking on the United States. Jimmy Carter better stock hos office up with his brothers beer, and his favorite jelly beans.....because the Ayatollah is a major threat.

In the 1970s and 1980s --->Iranian threats, Iranian Navy clashing with US Navy Vessels......and Americans having bumper stickers on their cars with Mickey Mouse saying "Hey Iran"...and Mickey giving "The Finger". It never ceases, and is a never ending cycle. Thing is, no one does security, locks the doors, checks identifications, investigates suspicious vehicles and packages, or Katy bars the doors....till a terror attack occurs. Then we need security.

Lastly, the Captain of the USS Vincennes was attacked on US soil by terrorist, after having had defensed his ship and downing a commercial aircraft. The Captain was Identified by the media, helping the terrorist locate him. The FBI has never caught the perpetrators.

William C. Rogers III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back