Moslems chanting "Death to America!"...a cause for Americans to go beserck, or not?

I don't give a shit whether Kyle lied or not. The point is...SHOOT THE FUCKERS. No hesitation.

Nasty ugly dead country. Only thing pretty about it is the art tiles on the walls.

Lololol actually I am barred from the military...wish I could join but it looks like you need to cool it with the movies and get ready for a fight LOLOLOL (laughing at you, not the war-situation.)

I am laughing at your cowardice of chastisement of others, among other things.

I am also not the one forming my opinions from emotional cinema and silly TV.

There will also be no fight, as demonstrated by America selling military hardware to Japan and our pitiful desire for Chinese junk.

This video alleges to have been from last month and shows the people of Iran chanting "Death to America"...in the context of 9/11 and America's behavior towards others since 9/11 is a group of Moslems chanting "Death to America" a cause for us Americans to run out and contact our nearest military recruiter, or what?...

Ever hear of propaganda? After the camera's off or goes away the cheering stops and the crowd disperses.

Iran seems like they seriously want to fight America to me:

15,000 elite Iranian special-ops 'head' to Syria

America says Assad must go; Russia, China, and Iran say: "Assad will remain." Could turn into a World War in which the American shores see violence.

I am laughing at your cowardice of chastisement of others, among other things.

I am also not the one forming my opinions from emotional cinema and silly TV.

There will also be no fight, as demonstrated by America selling military hardware to Japan and our pitiful desire for Chinese junk.

Yeah there wont be a fight cause you're a coward LOLOLOLOLOL.

Ever hear of propaganda? After the camera's off or goes away the cheering stops and the crowd disperses.

The source of information for people is not history or math, but rather cable TV and cool movies.

I didn't say the quote that you are replying to...they could teach you how to work with technology the right way in the military, coward LOLOLOLOLOL.

This video alleges to have been from last month and shows the people of Iran chanting "Death to America"...in the context of 9/11 and America's behavior towards others since 9/11 is a group of Moslems chanting "Death to America" a cause for us Americans to run out and contact our nearest military recruiter, or what?...

Well that should let those people know by now that 'Allah Akbar' phrase just brings it all down on themselves and puts them into a fire pot. I wonder how long it will take the haters to get that part?

Forum List

Back