Moslems chanting "Death to America!"...a cause for Americans to go beserck, or not?

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
This video alleges to have been from last month and shows the people of Iran chanting "Death to America"...in the context of 9/11 and America's behavior towards others since 9/11 is a group of Moslems chanting "Death to America" a cause for us Americans to run out and contact our nearest military recruiter, or what?...

I guess it depends on where they are doing it. If they are chanting such in their own shithole countries...well, that's their prerogative. It they are in this country, chanting the same shit...put them on a leaky boat and ship them back to their own shithole countries. Seriously, if you hate this country so much, you just don't need to be here, do you?

I guess it depends on where they are doing it. If they are chanting such in their own shithole countries...well, that's their prerogative. It they are in this country, chanting the same shit...put them on a leaky boat and ship them back to their own shithole countries. Seriously, if you hate this country so much, you just don't need to be here, do you?

That's true but the 9/11 attackers were from countries where "death to America" was said by some, apparently from their attack. So does their saying it in their own countries really mean that America is more safe, or does Iran's openly saying it mean that Americans are less safe?

Yes it is cause for concern. I shit myself just reading the thread title.

Hi :) ,

Interesting name...it's brings to mind this Bible Scripture about King David in the Bible being fed bile; I pray the same prayer as King David for people who do such things:

"(21)They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink. (22)Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. (23)Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake. (24)Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them. (25)Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents. (26)For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded. (27)Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness. (28)Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous." Psalm 69:21-28

But sir/ma'am, in your concerns have you contacted a military recruiter if that's OK to ask...?

Also if OK to ask you, why not (why haven't you contacted one) if you haven't contacted one, if you are really concerned? :)

"America under threat." lol. An American here is more likely these days to be killed by a falling TV or piece of furniture than a terrorist.

http://www.cpsc.gov//PageFiles/108985/tipover2011.pdf

That's not what these articles say...the say that there is a possible World War on the horizon:

Japan Shocks World by Preparing for World War 3

China Warns Of World War 3 Unless The US Backs Down On South China Sea

Looks like our military needs some recruits or we may not have a country...so if it's OK to ask :) , why wouldn't YOU contact your nearest military recruiter with a possible World War on the horizon?...

Last edited:
[

That's not what these articles say...the say that there is a possible World War on the horizon:

Japan Shocks World by Preparing for World War 3

China Warns Of World War 3 Unless The US Backs Down On South China Sea

It has long been a misconception that Japan has had a small military. They spend more on defense than India. Japan is top 10 in the world in military spending, Why? It is to support a declining US in global affairs. Japan, for example, pays the US a considerable sum to have American troops on its soil.

Japan also supports a declining American economy by buying a lot of military equipment. They are buying fighter jets and destroyers from Lockheed. They are also buying drones. The US is simply expanding its Asian presence and having Japan pay for it.

As far as China? China makes a lot of crap which Americans can't get enough of. Our economy has been declining for decades. We're hardly going to get into any large scale fight with our meal ticket.

It has long been a misconception that Japan has had a small military. They spend more on defense than India. Japan is top 10 in the world in military spending, Why? It is to support a declining US in global affairs. Japan, for example, pays the US a considerable sum to have American troops on its soil.

Japan also supports a declining American economy by buying a lot of military equipment. They are buying fighter jets and destroyers from Lockheed. They are also buying drones. The US is simply expanding its Asian presence and having Japan pay for it.

As far as China? China makes a lot of crap which Americans can't get enough of. Our economy has been declining for decades. We're hardly going to get into any large scale fight with our meal ticket.

Well why is Mr. Putin continuously challenging the U.S., if there "will not be a large scale fight?"...That wont be because of too much cowardice from us Americans will it???

McCain wants to shoot down Russian planes attacking Islamists

Well why is Mr. Putin continuously challenging the U.S., if there "will not be a large scale fight?"...That wont be because of too much cowardice from us Americans will it???

McCain wants to shoot down Russian planes attacking Islamists

McCain. lol. The very person who wants to extract more money from Japan.

Cowardice? Eh, more like ignorance from Americans. Maybe you should look at actual budget numbers and math instead of reading and posting sources called:

"SPEISA - YOUR DAILY DOSE OF NEWS, AMAZING, FANTASTIC, STRANGE, FUNNY OR SAD, BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST LIKE US! ("http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2032/mccain-wants-to-shoot-down-russian-planes-attacking-islamists.html)

I watched American Sniper last night. I was yelling at the tv, where the woman and kid with the rocket were. She hands it to the kid.....and I am yelling SHOOT HIM! So he does. Then bitch picks it up and I am yelling SHOOT HER!!! So he does.
Trust nobody over there. Not kids. Not women. Not old people. Nobody. They all have Death To Americans in their heads. Shoot the fuckers.

I watched American Sniper last night. I was yelling at the tv, where the woman and kid with the rocket were. She hands it to the kid.....and I am yelling SHOOT HIM! So he does. Then bitch picks it up and I am yelling SHOOT HER!!! So he does.
Trust nobody over there. Not kids. Not women. Not old people. Nobody. They all have Death To Americans in their heads. Shoot the fuckers.

I probably would not trust the movie you watched.

The script of that movie was written by an actor in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It is full of inaccuracies. The movie's Kyle says he would not shoot anyone with a Koran, but the book contradicts this. The movie suggests that Kyle signed up for the military after being roused Sept 11, but he had always intended on joining since high school. He was also broke from being injured in rodeos and working in non-lucrative ranching.

The beginning scene about going to Leavenworth for an accidental killing is improbable. The movie creates a conflicted, sympathetic figure, but Kyle's entire attitude is pretty much unequivocal. He calls these people evil without reservation, and acts on that attitude. The list of inaccuracies and embellishments goes on.

Kyle is also a noteworthy liar. He lost his court case with Ventura in a story that he totally made up. Kyle was also not in Katrina, nor did he foil the people trying to carjack him.

The line in the movie's beginning scene about the man simply talking to his "old lady" on the cell phone is actually more indicative of the kind and mix of people in those situations. Most are just people not even involved, but just caught up in a bad situation. The people who are fighting back are doing so because their country has been invaded, mostly from people who want oil and are disingenuous about their claims for being there. You would probably do the same thing.

McCain. lol. The very person who wants to extract more money from Japan.

Cowardice? Eh, more like ignorance from Americans. Maybe you should look at actual budget numbers and math instead of reading and posting sources called:

"SPEISA - YOUR DAILY DOSE OF NEWS, AMAZING, FANTASTIC, STRANGE, FUNNY OR SAD, BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST LIKE US! ("http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2032/mccain-wants-to-shoot-down-russian-planes-attacking-islamists.html)

Well maybe these sources are more respectable for you:

John McCain Wants to Shoot Down Russian Planes

McCain: Arm Syrian Rebels to Shoot Down Russian Planes

Maybe you need to look for a recruiter if Russia, China, & Iran are OPENLY CHALLENGING the U.S...seems like cowardice to me.

15,000 elite Iranian special-ops 'head' to Syria

China’s military advisers ‘heading to Syria to help fight ISIS’ – report

That's true but the 9/11 attackers were from countries where "death to America" was said by some, apparently from their attack. So does their saying it in their own countries really mean that America is more safe, or does Iran's openly saying it mean that Americans are less safe?
Given current conditions, I believe Americans are far less safe. Far, far less safe. We need to pay attention and act accordingly in order to protect our families and our Nation.

This video alleges to have been from last month and shows the people of Iran chanting "Death to America"...in the context of 9/11 and America's behavior towards others since 9/11 is a group of Moslems chanting "Death to America" a cause for us Americans to run out and contact our nearest military recruiter, or what?...

Ever hear of propaganda? After the camera's off or goes away the cheering stops and the crowd disperses.

I don't doubt what McCain is trying to do. I am doubting you, your understanding, and your cowardice.

Lololol actually I am barred from the military...wish I could join but it looks like you need to cool it with the movies and get ready for a fight LOLOLOL (laughing at you, not the war-situation.)

Forum List

Back