Moron trump loves affirmative action. That makes him a white-hating racist

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The moron supports the persecution of his own race. He's a white uncle tom.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/422633/undefined?target=author&tid=1046

aug 17 2015 Here’s what Donald Trump said in an interview on Sunday: “I’m fine with affirmative action. We’ve lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I’ve had great relationships with lots of people.”

What a silly answer. So Mr. Trump is “fine” with treating people differently — some better, some worse — on the basis of skin color, national origin, and sex. How come? Because “I’ve lived with it for a long time.” How does that make such discrimination more acceptable? Indeed, in this instance, the longer it has been around the less defensible it is, if the rationale is somehow to make up for past wrongs. And, of course, you can have “great relationships with lots of people” without discriminating against them. In fact, it might actually improve your relationships with lots of people. Sheesh.

aug 17 2015 Here’s what Donald Trump said in an interview on Sunday: “I’m fine with affirmative action. We’ve lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I’ve had great relationships with lots of people.”

What a silly answer. So Mr. Trump is “fine” with treating people differently — some better, some worse — on the basis of skin color, national origin, and sex. How come? Because “I’ve lived with it for a long time.” How does that make such discrimination more acceptable? Indeed, in this instance, the longer it has been around the less defensible it is, if the rationale is somehow to make up for past wrongs. And, of course, you can have “great relationships with lots of people” without discriminating against them. In fact, it might actually improve your relationships with lots of people. Sheesh.
White women take advantage of AA more than any other group.

At least he's not a Black White Supremacist...

Maybe this ain't a big issue for a lot of people. Maybe one can think it is unfair that the government actively coerces companies to not hire whites but maybe it is not a big issue to them as other things such as electing a communist to the office as president of the United States or the fact that the economy stinks.

Maybe this ain't a big issue for a lot of people. Maybe one can think it is unfair that the government actively coerces companies to not hire whites but maybe it is not a big issue to them as other things such as electing a communist to the office as president of the United States or the fact that the economy stinks.

This is just a stupid policy but at the end of the day it has nothing to do with communism. lol

But, you're for equality, how else is the black man going to pull himself out of the ghetto?

You're right - there really is no other way to help blacks except to give them special treatment. They don't have the intelligence to get good jobs on merit. I'm glad we agree on that.

Trump is controlled opposition. Believe me or not...the man is NOT a conservative.

Many people think that. He's never been in politics so doesn't have a voting record that we can judge him by. He says the right things but who knows what he's up to.

But, you're for equality, how else is the black man going to pull himself out of the ghetto?

You're right - there really is no other way to help blacks except to give them special treatment. They don't have the intelligence to get good jobs on merit. I'm glad we agree on that.
Exactly why they have no place in our society.No reason to drag down and destroy the smart and civilized races because the dumb and violent and uncivilized race can't keep up.

Exactly why they have no place in our society.No reason to drag down and destroy the smart and civilized races because the dumb and violent and uncivilized race can't keep up.

Indeed. Fact is black lives do NOT matter since blacks don't do anything useful Very few blacks become engineers, businessmen, scientists, farmers, auto-repairmen or electricians. 90% of blacks have one of these 3 careers - crime, welfare, or a useless govt job they got thru affirmative action.

Don't vote for em. Vote for the Communists/Progressives instead. I wouldn't advise it, but whatever.

Maybe this ain't a big issue for a lot of people. Maybe one can think it is unfair that the government actively coerces companies to not hire whites

What do you mean "maybe". Of course it is unfair that obozo forces companies to hire blacks over more qualified whites and if the races were reversed, there's be hell to pay. Black privilege is everywhere.

Forum List

Back