Mormons march in gay pride parade

Coward is Cowardly... :lol:

:)

peace...

She doesn't have me on Ignore... She's simply a Miserably Dishonest Shit of a Human. :thup:

peace...

Do you follow, believe and agree with all of the laws and punishments laid out in Leviticus?

(this should be good :razz:)

I Believe that Jesus Christ's Blood Forgives us of our Sins but does not make Sin OK. :thup:

peace...

She doesn't have me on Ignore... She's simply a Miserably Dishonest Shit of a Human. :thup:

peace...

Do you follow, believe and agree with all of the laws and punishments laid out in Leviticus?

I Believe that Jesus Christ's Blood Forgives us of our Sins but does not make Sin OK. :thup:

peace...

Could you try actually answering the question please?

This is your chance to show us all you're not a hypocrite.

peace...

I Answered it very Directly and Biblically Based. :thup:

peace...

peace...

you're giving bodey a run for her money here

No I am not del... Anymore than you are being a Passive Aggressive ****. :thup:

Homosexuality is not Punishable by Death because of Christ's Blood... Anymore than any of the other Sins in Leviticus are.

But it doesn't make it any Less of a Sin.

You just have Faith in Christ and trying to put an End to the Sin as an Option.

Not Acknowledging the Sins or saying that Christ's Death made those things no longer Sin is an Absurd Stand to take... Based on the Book. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Homosexuality is not Punishable by Death because of Christ's Blood... Anymore than any of the other Sins in Leviticus are.

Not Acknowledging the Sins or saying that Christ's Death made those things no longer Sin is an Absurd Stand to take... Based on the Book. :thup:

peace...

yes, you are.

you were asked a direct question regarding leviticus and you came back with bullshit about jaysus.

sorry, you're bodeying.

i don't dave if you bodey, but bodeying is what you're doing, champ. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You didn't answer it in the least, you cowardly gave a non-answer, something typical of homophobes who use the Bible as their excuse for hate.

If you're going to use the excuse that gays not abiding by leviticus is why they're horrible immoral sinners, then you better be sure to not eat fat, eat blood, touch any unclean animals, take care of your hair, tear your clothes, don't drink holy wine in church, eat shellfish, not permitting your wife to go to church withiin a couple months of giving birth, not stealing, not lying, don't spread slander, don't be wearing clothes with 2 fabrics, don't shave your face or trim your beard, don't cut your hair at the sides, don't stand in the presence of the elderly, don't work on the sabbath, or don't sell land.

Here's the full list.

76 Things Banned in Leviticus (and their penalties) | ***Dave Does the Blog

So the only way you can pretend to use leviticus as your excuse for bashing gays, is if you yourself follow all those laws.

Now by all means, tell us all how you aren't a hypocrite and a liar. That should be good as well.

Last edited:
Nah, Del, you simply don't like the answer because it shows the question is not relevant to the discussion of homosexuality today.

If one is a believer like Mal, the answer makes perfect sense. If one is not, then it does not matter what the person thinks to a believer on this issue.

Nah, Del, you simply don't like the answer because it shows the question is not relevant to the discussion of homosexuality today.

If one is a believer like Mal, the answer makes perfect sense. If one is not, then it does not matter what the person thinks to a believer on this issue.

No it makes Mal a liar and hypocrite if he can label others has horrible immoral sinners for not following leviticus but doesn't hold himself to the same standard.

It's what every bigot does.

peace...

yes, you are.

you were asked a direct question regarding leviticus and you came back with bullshit about jaysus.

sorry, you're bodeying.

i don't dave if you bodey, but bodeying is what you're doing, champ. :thup:

No I am not.

That's the Difference between Christianity and Islam...

They don't have Jesus regarding what was once Executable Offenses in God's Eyes.

But Jesus' Blood does NOT make Sin not Sin.

I'm Sorry you don't Understand what I am saying. :thup:

peace...

No it makes Mal a liar and hypocrite if he can label others has horrible immoral sinners for not following leviticus but doesn't hold himself to the same standard.

I'm Observing the Book. :thup:

peace...

It's not even about Faith... It's about what the Book says. Even if you View it as a Work of Fiction.

Sinners like Homosexuals who were Executed under Levitical Moral Law now have Faith in Christ to Cleanse their Sins.

But that doesn't make Sin OK.

That's the Distinction.

And the Church Certainly can NOT Embrace Sin.

peace...

I'm Observing the Book. :thup:

peace...

Do you follow all the rules laid out in leviticus?

Do you expect gays to follow all the rules aid out in leviticus?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkeKKszXTw]Betty Bowers Explains Traditional Marriage to Everyone Else - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsPBuKe6_ws&feature=relmfu]"Repent & Reload" GOP Super PAC Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back