Mormon girl comes out as gay in church. The church cuts her mic...

Transgender individuals are the product of modern human intervention and manipulation and not of godly or "natural" design.

The same can be said of hair transplants and boob jobs... Or for that matter, organ transplants, or life saving surgeries. We use medical science all the time to frustrate "natural design". A credit to human ingenuity, really.

I know Christ exists because I witnessed and see how the world has turned totally idiotic and lacking any humility or common sense. Instead children in public schools cannot be told of God but can be told that "gay" marriage is equal with normal biological relations.

50 years ago, people believed that marrying outside your own race was 'ungodly"

Babies in the womb are worthless if the mother says so. And this has occurred very quickly.

Um... no. Women have been getting abortions since Jesus' time.

50 years ago I would not even have imagined that the 9/11 event could happen in the United States and that North Korea would have Atomic weapons and that Democrats would willing to do anything for votes and not get it when citizens say enough is enough.

I can't be responsible for your lack of imagination, but the fact of the matter is, the citizen, when given the chance for a national referndum and not local votes in gerrymandered districts, have voted for the Democrats every time.

The only time the GOP has won the national vote in the last 30 years was in 2004, when George W. Stupid barely won after scaring the shit out of us. Otherwise, your side can't win without cheating.

Transgender individuals are the product of modern human intervention and manipulation and not of godly or "natural" design.

The same can be said of hair transplants and boob jobs... Or for that matter, organ transplants, or life saving surgeries. We use medical science all the time to frustrate "natural design". A credit to human ingenuity, really.

I know Christ exists because I witnessed and see how the world has turned totally idiotic and lacking any humility or common sense. Instead children in public schools cannot be told of God but can be told that "gay" marriage is equal with normal biological relations.

50 years ago, people believed that marrying outside your own race was 'ungodly"

Babies in the womb are worthless if the mother says so. And this has occurred very quickly.

Um... no. Women have been getting abortions since Jesus' time.

50 years ago I would not even have imagined that the 9/11 event could happen in the United States and that North Korea would have Atomic weapons and that Democrats would willing to do anything for votes and not get it when citizens say enough is enough.

I can't be responsible for your lack of imagination, but the fact of the matter is, the citizen, when given the chance for a national referndum and not local votes in gerrymandered districts, have voted for the Democrats every time.

The only time the GOP has won the national vote in the last 30 years was in 2004, when George W. Stupid barely won after scaring the shit out of us. Otherwise, your side can't win without cheating.
Abortions for the sake of convenience have always been wrong --- now government gives its blessing and animals come first. You should make more of an effort and not depend on others... The government doesn't scare me, God comes first. It would seem that the Democrats are in the very same boat presently --- as their shoe'n didn't get it.

Yours is the side that wants to force decent people to recognize and treat an immoral, disgusting homosexual mockery of marriage as if it is comparable to genuine marriage.

Okay, homophobes aren't decent people. They hate irrationally.

Yours is the side that wants to force women and girls to endure the intrusion of creepy male perverts into their restrooms, dressing rooms, and similar facilities.

Guy, where do you think these trans women are peeing now?

Yours is the side that defends the savage, cold-blooded slaughter of thousands of innocent unborn children every day.

Fetuses aren't children, and women will have abortions no matter w hat the law is. Big hint- the birth rate didn't change after Roe v. Wade.

There is no way that you can spin it, to hide the obvious fact that yours is the side of madness, perversion, and outright evil. You have knowingly, willfully, deliberately chosen to reject good,and to embrace evil.

No, guy, the thing is, Jesus never talked about homosexuality and abortion. He did, however, talk about not being greedy, taking care of hte poor, forgiving your enemies, and a lot of other things you "Christians" ignore all the time.

daf53bbb8ee6faeca1fbc316a59f2269--anti-religion-poisons.jpg

No matter how much you may deny him, and mock him, you will eventually stand before God, and be held to account for the choices that you have made. I do not think that he will be pleased with you.

I don't think he exists, and you guys have offered no evidence that he does. Again, given what a horrible person you are being scared of Jesus, I'd hate to imagine what you'd be like if you didn't have a magic sky pixie scaring you into compliance.
Christ cannot be a "Christian", because Jesus is THE CHRIST. In other words, Jesus cannot be Messianic because He is the Messiah. Christ/Messiah is the focus of Christian worship and not among its believers...

Christ did speak of marriage and He did attend wedding. He would not qualify anything but the union between a man and a woman as marriage. Christ designed marriage to be only between a man and a woman (as He created and ordained it to be) so that they may be one flesh and beget children between them.

Transgender individuals are the product of modern human intervention and manipulation and not of godly or "natural" design. I know Christ exists because I witnessed and see how the world has turned totally idiotic and lacking any humility or common sense. Instead children in public schools cannot be told of God but can be told that "gay" marriage is equal with normal biological relations. The governments of the world are defining for the "common peasants" what constitutes marriage. The government is making itself the focus of inspiration and worship (a national religion where government is god). Babies in the womb are worthless if the mother says so. And this has occurred very quickly. 50 years ago I would not even have imagined that the 9/11 event could happen in the United States and that North Korea would have Atomic weapons and that Democrats would willing to do anything for votes and not get it when citizens say enough is enough.

You say you do not believe in God, yet you have provided proof that He doesn't exist. Death and misery in and of itself isn't a rational proof. The Bible clearly states over and over the reasons such things have happened, will happen, and will happen more frequently ---- with more intensity ---- SIN! The very environment according to the Bible will vomit as a direct result of man's unwillingness to turn from his wicked ways. A nation that respects GOD will grow in relative peace and security. Any nation that ignores God will find itself behind the 8 ball with greater and greater worries, trials, unrest, helplessness, violence, decadence, and the list goes on and on and on...
The Bible clearly states over and over the reasons such things have happened, will happen, and will happen more frequently ---- with more intensity ---- SIN!

another sociopath using their 4th century political document disguised as a religion to promote their history of oppression against Free Spirited individuals they are incapable of tolerating in this case a 13 year old girl knowingly making fools out of them ... and having to pay the price for their inherent evil enshrined in their self serving book.

There's more evidence of existence of the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot than there is of God.

those figments of imagination are not dissimilar to unfounded scriptural religions both having nothing to do with the precept for the genome of life and for the Almighty as the arbiter for all things in existence and an Everlasting as their source.

the sociopaths are the enemy against Free Spirits who eventually would lead through truth to the Everlasting they are incapable of assuming for themselves.

Abortions for the sake of convenience have always been wrong --- now government gives its blessing and animals come first. You should make more of an effort and not depend on others... The government doesn't scare me, God comes first. It would seem that the Democrats are in the very same boat presently --- as their shoe'n didn't get it.

Well, that's a flaw in the system, not democracy. She got more votes.

Abortion for any reason is just fine. Keep your superstitions to yourself, stupid.

Well, that's a flaw in the system, not democracy. She got more votes.

Abortion for any reason is just fine. Keep your superstitions to yourself, stupid.
I don't think most people want the entire country controlled by San Francisco and New York City ---- or Trenton for that matter!

I don't think most people want the entire country controlled by San Francisco and New York City ---- or Trenton for that matter!

so addition to being bad at science, you are bad at math?

Okay, going to help you out here, stupid. Because you are really fucking stupid, right?

The population of the United States is 323,127,513

The Population of New York City is 8,537,673
The Population of San Francisco is 870,887
The population of Trenton NJ is 84,056

So even if every last person in those three cities voted as a HIVE MIND and voted for the same candidate, they wouldn't be able to overrule the vast majority in the rest of the country.

Now, you see, I actually want our leaders selected by popular vote and a majority, not some racist 18th century scheme come up with by slave raping assholes who didn't trust the people.

so addition to being bad at science, you are bad at math?

Okay, going to help you out here, stupid. Because you are really fucking stupid, right?

The population of the United States is 323,127,513

The Population of New York City is 8,537,673
The Population of San Francisco is 870,887
The population of Trenton NJ is 84,056

So even if every last person in those three cities voted as a HIVE MIND and voted for the same candidate, they wouldn't be able to overrule the vast majority in the rest of the country.

Now, you see, I actually want our leaders selected by popular vote and a majority, not some racist 18th century scheme come up with by slave raping assholes who didn't trust the people.

Have you written your Congressmen over the issue? Are you actively trying to change the law? I don't care if the elected leader is by popular vote or by electoral college, just do it and quit crying. Little babies!

Have you written your Congressmen over the issue? Are you actively trying to change the law? I don't care if the elected leader is by popular vote or by electoral college, just do it and quit crying. Little babies!

No, man.

You see, the first thing to do is make sure that Trump FAILS !!!

That's the first thing to do.

He's already well on his way. 33% approval rating 6 months in. He's failing.

then Americans will be BEGGING to make sure this never happens again.

No, man.

You see, the first thing to do is make sure that Trump FAILS !!!

That's the first thing to do.

He's already well on his way. 33% approval rating 6 months in. He's failing.

then Americans will be BEGGING to make sure this never happens again.

Lol! So all you do is bitch and cry. That was done in 2000 and then 2016 and you do nothing but cry. Real intelligent strategy Cletus. You Dems are really smart! Lol!

Lol! So all you do is bitch and cry. That was done in 2000 and then 2016 and you do nothing but cry. Real intelligent strategy Cletus. You Dems are really smart! Lol!

Bush 43 is considered a failed president, even by Republicans.

Trump will be so bad that we'll change the law so this never happens again, though.

So all you are doing is bitching, crying and wetting your panties and hoping others will do the work for you. Got it!

the US has progressed more since the 1960's, reminiscent of the 1st century events than from 1776 to the 1960's when the 4th century bible remained a near infallible document. the fallibility of false religions more than any other change has been the true objective of the DI and U S Constitution and secular government - blossoming to fruition.

christianity's history from the 4th century to the present is proof of the deviousness inherent in their document and illustrated by their complicity to circumvent Free Spirits from discovering the true path to the Everlasting they purposely prevent through their false religion.

So all you are doing is bitching, crying and wetting your panties and hoping others will do the work for you. Got it!

Actually, we are all doing our part, but the main guy making Trump fail is Trump.

Too bad stupid people like you didn't listen to us when we told you this was a terrible idea.

You don't move to change the law and nothing is your fault and you are the poor victim who cries and whines about the world. LOL! People like will always blame others for your ineptness. It was the Republican's fault, its the Electoral College's fault, its racist's fault, its the boss's fault, its Trump's fault, its the other guy's fault, its religion's fault. You are such a whiny miserable little bitch, who has no control over his own life.

You don't move to change the law and nothing is your fault and you are the poor victim who cries and whines about the world. LOL! People like will always blame others for your ineptness. It was the Republican's fault, its the Electoral College's fault, its racist's fault, its the boss's fault, its Trump's fault, its the other guy's fault, its religion's fault. You are such a whiny miserable little bitch, who has no control over his own life.

Okay, guy, this obsession you have with me might have been cute at first, but now it's getting a little weird.

Okay, whatever I did to butthurt you a couple years ago, I am truly sorry...

No, man, I mean it. I never realized that you were such a senstive guy where you need to hang on my every word now.

Okay, guy, this obsession you have with me might have been cute at first, but now it's getting a little weird.

Okay, whatever I did to butthurt you a couple years ago, I am truly sorry...

No, man, I mean it. I never realized that you were such a senstive guy where you need to hang on my every word now.

See, playing the victim still. Thanks for providing the perfect example of what I was talking about.

See, playing the victim still. Thanks for providing the perfect example of what I was talking about.

Dude, I just don't swing that way, so you should probably stop following me around.

Wahhhhh! Wahhhhhh! Joe is such a poor wittle victim!!! LOL!!!!

Keep crying Joeyboi!

dude, you are the one following me around looking for attention....as usual.

Didn't get enough hugs when you were little?

Dude, I just don't swing that way, so you should probably stop following me around.

Wahhhhh! Wahhhhhh! Joe is such a poor wittle victim!!! LOL!!!!

Keep crying Joeyboi!

dude, you are the one following me around looking for attention....as usual.

Didn't get enough hugs when you were little?

You replied to me in this thread. Way back in the early pages. You again trying to be the poor victim, religion screwed you, your boss screwed you, Republicans screwed you and on and on, you poor baby. Lol! You are one funny nutjob.

Forum List

Back