More winning. Trump's revised NAFTA is passed. MAGA!

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Trump reached a deal with Mexico and Canada on USMCA (United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement) last year, except the Democrats stalled it until now. They quietly passed it soon after announcing their impeachment attempt.

White House and House Democrats reach accord on updated NAFTA

upload_2019-12-10_17-48-14.png

I'll give Trump credit for taking on the screwed up trade deals and sadly if he wasn't such a mobster I'd probably support him. What he has done with Russia and the utter disrespect for our constitution is why i am forced to oppose him. I was going to support him before the Ukraine shit came out.

This is nice but it doesn't give him a ticket to do criminal and impeachable actions.

I'll give Trump credit for taking on the screwed up trade deals and sadly if he wasn't such a mobster I'd probably support him. What he has done with Russia and the utter disrespect for our constitution is why i am forced to oppose him. I was going to support him before the Ukraine shit came out.

This is nice but it doesn't give him a ticket to do criminal and impeachable actions.
Wanna give us the statute

As a private citizen, Trump saw that Americans were treated unfairly by NAFTA.

He ran for office—and won—on a promise to fix it.

Promises made, promises kept

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT!

LET'S DO IT TOGETHER: USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

What did we win again? How does it go from the worst to good with barely any changes?

All this excitement and nobody can tell me what will be made better by this agreement?

Forum List

Back