More winning. Trump clamping down on Birther Tourism

It doesn't matter what other country's laws are. Our law is if it's an American parent, it's an American child. That child has an allegiance to the United States. If the parent(s) suddenly died overseas, that child comes back to us.

Not necessarily and it's all irrelevant.

Well let me tell you what is relevant, and that is there are people out there wanting to do us harm. Why should we allow liberals to make that easier for them to do.

What you don't understand is they are using our laws against us, and only a Democrat would approve.

Your constant fall back position. Be scared. LOL

Every single person born here could be the next mass murderer but that does not change the Constitution.

No need for the Constitution to be changed, just interpreted properly. It's not about being scared, it's about being smart. If one of these anchor babies allowed to be born here by our government, comes back and performs another 911 or worse, the first thing people will be asking is how were we stupid enough to not stop it when we had the chance. The answer of course will be--Democrats.

Obviously it does not take being born here to pull off a 9-11. Funny thing is, you support the reason they would want to come here to pull off another 9-11.

What reason is that?

Well let me tell you what is relevant, and that is there are people out there wanting to do us harm. Why should we allow liberals to make that easier for them to do.

What you don't understand is they are using our laws against us, and only a Democrat would approve.

Every single person born here could be the next mass murderer but that does not change the Constitution.

No need for the Constitution to be changed, just interpreted properly. It's not about being scared, it's about being smart. If one of these anchor babies allowed to be born here by our government, comes back and performs another 911 or worse, the first thing people will be asking is how were we stupid enough to not stop it when we had the chance. The answer of course will be--Democrats.

Obviously it does not take being born here to pull off a 9-11. Funny thing is, you support the reason they would want to come here to pull off another 9-11.

What reason is that?

We won't mind our own business. We kill their friends, wives, sons and daughters with our bombs.

It doesn't matter what other country's laws are. Our law is if it's an American parent, it's an American child. That child has an allegiance to the United States. If the parent(s) suddenly died overseas, that child comes back to us.

I don't even understand what the hell that means. I support the reason they would want to come here and pull off a 911?

Prior to 911, we were lax on our immigration policies. Same for airline security. In spite of liberal resistance, we've made a lot of headway in both of those departments. Birther tourism is the new way to defeat our billion dollar investments and inconvenience. It's not that this is a brand new problem; we've known about it for quite some time. So what is the problem? Democrats.

I don't even understand what the hell that means. I support the reason they would want to come here and pull off a 911?

Prior to 911, we were lax on our immigration policies. Same for airline security. In spite of liberal resistance, we've made a lot of headway in both of those departments. Birther tourism is the new way to defeat our billion dollar investments and inconvenience. It's not that this is a brand new problem; we've known about it for quite some time. So what is the problem? Democrats.

Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America'

So what does this have to do with ME supporting terrorism in this country? And how would you want to see the problem solved--getting rid of all the Jews? Maybe nuke them or something? Because after all, that is the only solution which would make these cave men happy.

These radicals are not only pissed at us because we are in the middle-east, but because of who we are. We have the freedom they don't like. We have the choice of religions they don't like. Men consider women in our country as our equal--not a second class citizen which they don't like. They can dress moderately or risky which they don't like. They don't like any of our values.

So don't think if we pull everybody out of the middle-east, our problems would be solved. They will like us after that. And forget them, what about the Chinese government sending their pregnant women here? Or should we bow to their wishes as well?

The real solution is to stop our enemies from getting into this country, not cowering to them or passively sitting silent as they figure ways to harm us right in front of our eyes.

So what does this have to do with ME supporting terrorism in this country? And how would you want to see the problem solved--getting rid of all the Jews? Maybe nuke them or something? Because after all, that is the only solution which would make these cave men happy.

There is no talking to you without you jumping off some cliff.

These radicals are not only pissed at us because we are in the middle-east, but because of who we are. We have the freedom they don't like. We have the choice of religions they don't like. Men consider women in our country as our equal--not a second class citizen which they don't like. They can dress moderately or risky which they don't like. They don't like any of our values.

Unless of course you are Mike Pence and a woman wants a private meeting with you.

So don't think if we pull everybody out of the middle-east, our problems would be solved. They will like us after that. And forget them, what about the Chinese government sending their pregnant women here? Or should we bow to their wishes as well?

The real solution is to stop our enemies from getting into this country, not cowering to them or passively sitting silent as they figure ways to harm us right in front of our eyes.

Fine, don't let them in and accept them wanting the same thing.

Forum List

Back