More winning. Five more federal judges appointed by Trump today.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Five more federal judges appointed by Trump today and one yesterday. He has about 50 more lined up waiting to fill the vacancies. He's appointing young conservative judges.
As the MAGA train roared by today, I heard someone call out "President Trump, the brakes won't engage." I quickly heard President Trump roar back "There are no brakes!"

trump-camachogif.gif

Yeah but the brass ring is when RBG, Breyer, and even Thomas get replaced by nice young conservatives. No thanks to the never-Trumpers.

Oh well. I guess you have to cheer about what you can get. Not sure what you think you are getting.

Well this is what they think they are getting:
3 out of the 5 had a majority of Democrats as well...

So you are left with two who didn't
1. Douglas R. Cole - This is one for big business, represented corporations around the area of IP for years... So who is getting screwed here... Farmers with GMO leaked crops, Music lovers with more canned music, Sick People....... Winners: Big Corps with as many patents and IP holdings as possible, Big Pharma

2. Sarah Pitlyk - The one is just plainly not qualified legally. She wants to ban IVF and surrogacy...

So you think you got an actual winner in 2. Tell your family that a child born by IVF was through murder, see how popular your views will be this Christmas.

Oh well. I guess you have to cheer about what you can get. Not sure what you think you are getting.
Not surprising.

Noodle on it a bit more and maybe, just maybe...
Trump has become so ineffectual and powerless that the only thing he can brag about is letting other people conduct an operation to pack the courts with partisan unqualified judges. For the rich this is protection from the rabble. For the working class republican this is nothing.

Not surprising.

Trump has become so ineffectual and powerless that the only thing he can brag about is letting other people conduct an operation to pack the courts with partisan unqualified judges. For the rich this is protection from the rabble. For the working class republican this is nothing.
so first you say you don't know what the right is getting, then you follow it up with what you feel the right is getting out of this.

damn, you're not even smart enough to see how stupid you are being.

a far less liberal court system. obama never should have left 148 vacancies for "hillary" to fill. if you're just too stupid to see the significance, well that would go a long way into explaining a vast majority of your posts.

President Trump Gives Thanks To Obama For Leaving So Many Judicial Vacancies

That was the Senate... They approved very little... Trump has the perfect road to pack them and in all considerations he is doing it quite slowly, nominating unqualified judges that they have to wait until Cloture to get them threw...

Five more federal judges appointed by Trump today and one yesterday. He has about 50 more lined up waiting to fill the vacancies. He's appointing young conservative judges.
As the MAGA train roared by today, I heard someone call out "President Trump, the brakes won't engage." I quickly heard President Trump roar back "There are no brakes!"
As soon as tRump is removed we will start on his unqualified, partisan back, "judges".

Not surprising.

so first you say you don't know what the right is getting, then you follow it up with what you feel the right is getting out of this.

Can you not read? I was inviting OP or anyone else to say why they think putting these crappy judges in lifetime positions was a good thing. I know what they are actually getting.

Winners: Big Corps with as many patents and IP holdings as possible, Big Pharma

d931d3fa3a7ad23e6c9bf266b0c6e1b4d4b56f719ee4a80d5294ab598228e248.jpg

~S~

Have to disagree with the flag man... The EU have consistently been more up for the little guy than US or other major powers... Look at Maternity Leave, Drug pricing, University Education,... They are not perfect but they UK what it means to corporations in charge in a few years...

What they think they are getting, and what Trump thinks he is getting, is a judiciary that will be complicit in his lawless behavior. For example, he is hoping if he can force his claim, never before invoked by any president, that he has absolute power to decide who testifies, what documents should be provided, and has total personal immunity from investigation or prosecution for any crime he may commit..........to the SC. A SC he has stacked with radical judges who believe in the imperial presidency. So.........basically he's hoping the Constitution will be shredded so that he can act like a king.

And, he's hoping to have this kind of thing................

Trump loses appeal to block Deutsche Bank, Capital One from handing his financial records to Congress
Trump loses appeal to block Deutsche Bank, Capital One from handing his financial records to Congress

...................overturned.

What is your objection to Justices who rule based on the Constitution rather than their own opinions?

So you believe an inexperienced lawyer with little trial experience but was picked because they want to ban IVF and surrogacy is some how constitutional...

Let's get one thing clear, Republicans only believe in the parts of the constitution they agree with, just like the Bible....

Constituion is very clear about impeaching a president who takes a bribe and ye have been all very quite about the constitution on that...

What is your objection to Justices who rule based on the Constitution rather than their own opinions?

So you believe an inexperienced lawyer with little trial experience but was picked because they want to ban IVF and surrogacy is some how constitutional...

Let's get one thing clear, Republicans only believe in the parts of the constitution they agree with, just like the Bible....

Constituion is very clear about impeaching a president who takes a bribe and ye have been all very quite about the constitution on that...

1. The question is precise and succinct.....why can't you answer it, Cow/

2."... a president who takes a bribe ..."
But there is no such case here.

a. We have a treaty that Bill 'the rapist' Clinton signed, requiring the Ukraine to investigate corruption on our behalf.
b. Mueller, Sens. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, all demanded that the Ukraine aid such investigations.
c. Sondland quoted Trump saying "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zellinsky (sic) to do the right thing."
Trump notes on impeachment hearings: President Donald Trump quotes Gordon Sondland quoting him: "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo" - CBS News

3. Here's the truth;
Al Green: "If we don't impeach this President, he WILL get reelected."
Al Green: "If we don't impeach this President, he WILL get reelected."

Not surprising.

Can you not read? I was inviting OP or anyone else to say why they think putting these crappy judges in lifetime positions was a good thing. I know what they are actually getting.
well i know you're a dumbass so i'm pretty sure my reading comprehension is just fine.

Forum List

Back