More winning. Five more federal judges appointed by Trump today.

The Senate confirmed four trial court nominees to the federal bench Wednesday, among them a public interest lawyer Democrats say will trim abortion rights.

The package passed as the House Judiciary Committee heard testimony from constitutional scholars pursuant to its impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

Senators confirmed Sarah Pitlyk to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri on a 49-44 vote that largely followed party lines.

“Sarah’s strong legal experience, sharp intellect, and commitment to the rule of law make her an outstanding choice for the Eastern District,” GOP Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri said in a statement. “I was proud to recommend her to President Trump, and I am confident that she will serve the people of Missouri as a principled and fair judge for decades to come.”

Conservative groups made a last-minute push for Pitlyk after a Republican defection raised the prospect of a narrow confirmation vote. GOP Sen. Susan Collins of Maine opposed Pitlyk, citing concerns over judicial temperament.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Plus two more confirmations at noon today— all while the ‘RATS continue their clown show in the House. If we had more weeks such as this one, we’d make a significant dent in the list of judicial vacancies.....Keep those impeachment hearings going, keeps the DeathRATS out of the way!

But but but the house passed a bunch of bills (that stood absolutely no chance of passing in the senate)!

Oh well. I guess you have to cheer about what you can get. Not sure what you think you are getting.

What is your objection to Justices who rule based on the Constitution rather than their own opinions?

So you believe an inexperienced lawyer with little trial experience but was picked because they want to ban IVF and surrogacy is some how constitutional...

Let's get one thing clear, Republicans only believe in the parts of the constitution they agree with, just like the Bible....

Constituion is very clear about impeaching a president who takes a bribe and ye have been all very quite about the constitution on that...

1. The question is precise and succinct.....why can't you answer it, Cow/
What is your objection to Justices who rule based on the Constitution rather than their own opinions?

2."... a president who takes a bribe ..."
But there is no such case here.

a. We have a treaty that Bill 'the rapist' Clinton signed, requiring the Ukraine to investigate corruption on our behalf.
b. Mueller, Sens. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, all demanded that the Ukraine aid such investigations.
c. Sondland quoted Trump saying "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zellinsky (sic) to do the right thing."
Trump notes on impeachment hearings: President Donald Trump quotes Gordon Sondland quoting him: "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo" - CBS News

3. Here's the truth;
Al Green: "If we don't impeach this President, he WILL get reelected."

Oh well. I guess you have to cheer about what you can get. Not sure what you think you are getting.

So you believe an inexperienced lawyer with little trial experience but was picked because they want to ban IVF and surrogacy is some how constitutional...

Let's get one thing clear, Republicans only believe in the parts of the constitution they agree with, just like the Bible....

Constituion is very clear about impeaching a president who takes a bribe and ye have been all very quite about the constitution on that...

a. We have a treaty that Bill 'the rapist' Clinton signed, requiring the Ukraine to investigate corruption on our behalf.
b. Mueller, Sens. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, all demanded that the Ukraine aid such investigations.
c. Sondland quoted Trump saying "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zellinsky (sic) to do the right thing."
Trump notes on impeachment hearings: President Donald Trump quotes Gordon Sondland quoting him: "I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo" - CBS News

3. Here's the truth;

You wrote nothing in this post....which makes it, far and away, the most intelligent you've ever offered, Cow.

3. Here's the truth;

1. For President Bribery, Emoluments clause,.... the guy broke a lot of laws and GOP object to nothing... Free ride...

a. Trump didn't ask for an investigation he asked for a press conference announcing an investigation. He was obsessed about an announcement.
He also said the corrupt prosecutor was badly treated.
b. Bullshit
Fact check: Trump's false claim that Democrats threatened Ukraine aid

So you are person that can be fooled.
c.
It has already been proven that Trump knew he was found out...

3. Al Green not on the committee. So what...

3. Here's the truth;

1. For President Bribery, Emoluments clause,.... the guy broke a lot of laws and GOP object to nothing... Free ride...

a. Trump didn't ask for an investigation he asked for a press conference announcing an investigation. He was obsessed about an announcement.
b. Bullshit

c.

You couldn't be more wrong.
You could try to be, but you wouldn't succeed.

....why did Bill 'the rapist' Clinton sign a treaty with the Ukraine with exactly the same purpose?????

"Formal Title

• Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.
Date Received from President

• 11/10/1999 Text of Treaty Document available as:

3. Here's the truth;

b. Bullshit

c.

....why did Bill 'the rapist' Clinton sign a treaty with the Ukraine with exactly the same purpose?????

"Formal Title

• Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.

3. Here's the truth;

b. Bullshit

c.

....we have proof that the Democrats did exactly what they claim was a crime when Trump does it…..

"Dear Editor:

In May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.
Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”
https://hudsonreporter.com/2019/10/...o-investigate-trump-in-may-2018-please-share/

“… in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...tigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/

Democrats threatened the Ukraine should it fail to support their attack on their political enemy.

Sounds just like what they're claiming Trump did.

The letter from Menendez, Durbin and Leahy is here:

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/...cutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

How you feel now.....pretty dumb, huh?

Five more federal judges appointed by Trump today and one yesterday. He has about 50 more lined up waiting to fill the vacancies. He's appointing young conservative judges.
As the MAGA train roared by today, I heard someone call out "President Trump, the brakes won't engage." I quickly heard President Trump roar back "There are no brakes!"

trump-camachogif.gif

Yessir!
Fortunately, Progressives will be unable to overreach for decades!
:dance: (as the dancing yellow-man taunts the Left, again!).

Yes the right wants us ruled by appointed judges. Big win for Big government.

No, conservatives do not want political activists legislating from the bench whether they are left or right leaning. It's the left that wants judicial activism. I hope we hear less about judges jumping into political issues in the future. We want Trump to appoint textualists that believe in the Constitution, not radicals that want to try and change the world.

No, conservatives do not want political activists legislating from the bench whether they are left or right leaning. It's the left that wants judicial activism. I hope we hear less about judges jumping into political issues in the future. We want Trump to appoint textualists that believe in the Constitution, not radicals that want to try and change the world.

No President has been criticised more for putting up as many unqualified judges as Trump. Trump is picking some of them off TV... Seriously

3. Here's the truth;

b. Bullshit

c.

"Formal Title

Except Trump wasn't at that... Nice try but he was just looking for a press conference...

He was even pumping up a known corrupt prosecutor... Trump was the corrupt one in this...

Soland said so...

If he was innocent why is he breaking the constitution byt no allowing WH staff to testify...

Congress has the sole power to investigate...

And by the way how is withholding arms to announce a press conference actually giving assistance?

Even the Republican Constitutional Scholar couldn't defend Trump and his staff's actions... He only defence was to give more time for the courts to force WH staff to testify... He was then asked does Congress have sole power and he admitted yes... He agreed that the President could also be guilty of obstruction of justice...

I hope somebody is taking Justice Ginzburg's pulse. Trump's S.C. appointment is the primary reason for the attempted political coup.

I hope somebody is taking Justice Ginzburg's pulse. Trump's S.C. appointment is the primary reason for the attempted political coup.

For sure, the grim reaper is casting a shadow upon her.
No wonder the Dimms are in such a hurry for an impeachment, even tho' it still fails in the Senate.

3. Here's the truth;

b. Bullshit

c.

"Formal Title

Except Trump wasn't at that... Nice try but he was just looking for a press conference...

He was even pumping up a known corrupt prosecutor... Trump was the corrupt one in this...

Soland said so...

If he was innocent why is he breaking the constitution byt no allowing WH staff to testify...

And by the way how is withholding arms to announce a press conference actually giving assistance?

Even the Republican Constitutional Scholar couldn't defend Trump and his staff's actions... He only defence was to give more time for the courts to force WH staff to testify... He was then asked does Congress have sole power and he admitted yes... He agreed that the President could also be guilty of obstruction of justice...

"Soland said so..."

Who is 'Soland,' cow?

WATCH: Sondland recalls Trump saying there was ‘no quid pro quo’ | Trump impeachment hearings

Not surprising.

Noodle on it a bit more and maybe, just maybe...
Trump has become so ineffectual and powerless that the only thing he can brag about is letting other people conduct an operation to pack the courts with partisan unqualified judges. For the rich this is protection from the rabble. For the working class republican this is nothing.

Your world....

3. Here's the truth;

b. Bullshit

c.

"Formal Title

Soland said so...

"Soland said so..."

Who is 'Soland,' cow?

WATCH: Sondland recalls Trump saying there was ‘no quid pro quo’ | Trump impeachment hearings

It has been already proven that Trump knew about the investigation when saying that... How do you think Trump used the term 'quid pro quo', that is not part of Trump vocabulary..

3. Here's the truth;

b. Bullshit

c.

"Formal Title

Soland said so...

"Soland said so..."

Who is 'Soland,' cow?

It has been already proven that Trump knew about the investigation when saying that... How do you think Trump used the term 'quid pro quo', that is not part of Trump vocabulary..

Let's go over this very slowly, cow.....so, perhaps you may catch on.

The impeachment is the Democrat cover-up of the fact that the office of the vice-president of the United States has been offered for sale to the Chinese, and to a gas company in the Ukraine.
We have proof of this, and the scandal is the Democrat Party and their allies in the media.

To hide it, and make you forget how often politicians go to Washington to do good, and wind up doing well....leaving as millionaires......they do things like the Russia Hoax, and now the Impeachment.

They treat you like a moron, fascinated by shiny objects and blaring headlines.

And you fell for it.

Forum List

Back