More winning. Five more federal judges appointed by Trump today.

Oh well. I guess you have to cheer about what you can get. Not sure what you think you are getting.
a far less liberal court system. obama never should have left 148 vacancies for "hillary" to fill. if you're just too stupid to see the significance, well that would go a long way into explaining a vast majority of your posts.

President Trump Gives Thanks To Obama For Leaving So Many Judicial Vacancies
Weird how Obama left so many vacancies, I guess he thought Hillary was going to win?

217639_5_.jpg

Almost unnoticed by the media, eight more Trump appointees were confirmed to the federal bench.

As of December 5, 2019, the United States Senate has confirmed 172 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 48 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 120 judges for the United States District Courts, and 2 judges for the United States Court of International Trade.

There are currently 48 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 4 for the Courts of Appeals, 43 for the District Courts and 1 for the Court of International Trade. There is currently 1 vacancy on the U.S. Courts of Appeals, 79 vacancies on the U.S. District Courts, 2 vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade, and 16 announced federal judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's first term (3 for the Courts of Appeals and 13 for District Courts). Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts.

In terms of Article I courts, as of December 5, 2019, the Senate has confirmed 13 judges nominated by Trump, including 3 for the United States Court of Federal Claims, 4 for the United States Tax Court, 4 for the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, 1 for the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, and 1 for the United States Court of Military Commission Review.

There are currently 13 nominations to Article I courts awaiting Senate action, including 7 for the United States Court of Federal Claims and 4 for the Tax Court and 2 for the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. There are currently 8 vacancies on the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2 on the U.S. Tax Court, 0 on the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, 0 on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Services, and 0 on the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review. Trump designated Susan G. Braden and Margaret M. Sweeney as chief judges of the Court of Federal Claims.

Oh well. I guess you have to cheer about what you can get. Not sure what you think you are getting.
a far less liberal court system. obama never should have left 148 vacancies for "hillary" to fill. if you're just too stupid to see the significance, well that would go a long way into explaining a vast majority of your posts.

Weird how Obama left so many vacancies, I guess he thought Hillary was going to win?

It's not weird, McConnell didn't allow hardly any confirmation hearings on Obama nominees.

It's not weird, McConnell didn't allow hardly any confirmation hearings on Obama nominees.
Biden Rule

Biden Rule
Whatever, party before country makes everything alright these days.

Five more federal judges appointed by Trump today and one yesterday. He has about 50 more lined up waiting to fill the vacancies. He's appointing young conservative judges.
As the MAGA train roared by today, I heard someone call out "President Trump, the brakes won't engage." I quickly heard President Trump roar back "There are no brakes!"

Good news

Biden Rule
Like lying about Kavanaugh to try and stop a non party scotus pick?
Like saying you can't beat Trump in 2020 so go for impeach8ng?

That kinda stuff?

Biden Rule

That kinda stuff?
Go peddle your delusions to someone who does not know any better. Republicans' judicial agenda is entirely to protect the wealthy elites from us rabble. Big corporations really want judges that will side with them no matter who they fuck over or poison of steal from. This is what "conservative" judges do. Congratulations on your "victory".

Biden Rule

That kinda stuff?
Go peddle your delusions to someone who does not know any better. Republicans' judicial agenda is entirely to protect the wealthy elites from us rabble...
Nope! He has been seating folks that simply read the laws as Congress passed them, the Constitutional as ratified and applies it to the cases before them.
... Big corporations really want judges that will side with them...
If they aren't asking for anything unconstitutional or illegal, what the hell do I care if a Judge agrees with a big corporation, a little corporation or the lady down the street?

Biden Rule

That kinda stuff?
Go peddle your delusions to someone who does not know any better. Republicans' judicial agenda is entirely to protect the wealthy elites from us rabble...
Nope! He has been seating folks that simply read the laws as Congress passed them, the Constitutional as ratified and applies it to the cases before them.
If they aren't asking for anything unconstitutional or illegal, what the hell do I care if a Judge agrees with a big corporation, a little corporation or the lady down the street?

Exactly, the Republicans do not want political activists legislating from the bench. We want to stop hearing so much from judges jumping into every issue.

Biden Rule

That kinda stuff?

Exactly, the Republicans do not want political activists legislating from the bench. We want to stop hearing so much from judges jumping into every issue.
The Judicial philosophy that Trump is seating throughout the Judiciary is not "Conservative" as much as "Constitutional Libertarian". And that's really the key, Judges do not jump in where the Constitution or the Law does not empower them to do so.

There are a lot of distortions in our system being addressed right now from restraining the Judiciary and the Deep State to getting Congress refocused on the needs of the American People rather than their own independent frolics.

A 7-2 court will push the dimocrats right over the edge and we’ll have front row seats!
WORST. HOMOPHOBIC. PRESIDENT. EVER. Senate confirms openly gay Trump nominee to 9th Circuit.

“The Senate confirmed President Trump’s ninth judicial nominee to the liberal 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday, elevating Patrick Bumatay, an openly gay Filipino man, to the federal bench over objections from his liberal home-state senators.”​

So do Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris hate gays, or Filipinos?

“53-40 party-line vote”​

40 Democrats voted against a gay person of color.

Thank God we have Trump to roll over such bigotry in the name of diversity.

Forum List

Back