More Unbalanced Cops in Fergusen

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Here is one of the cops that was working in Ferguson and got caught on tape with some highly inflammatory remarks that would make him right at home with some of the more backwards posters on this site. This guy was also caught on tape shoving protesters in Ferguson. Seems like the police departments in the St Louis are employs some real winners.

Officer in Ferguson relieved for remarks - CNN.com Video

Here is one of the cops that was working in Ferguson and got caught on tape with some highly inflammatory remarks that would make him right at home with some of the more backwards posters on this site. This guy was also caught on tape shoving protesters in Ferguson. Seems like the police departments in the St Louis are employs some real winners.

Could not hear the officer in question in the video.

You must not have watched the video or you have your sound turned down.

I could hear the reporter and a superior talk about the officer being relieved. I guess it has been taken care of.

I used to be a supporter of the police [not in USA].
Not anymore.
Now I see them as the enemy.
Sad really.
The more I see of them in America I don't blame those in America who feel the same as I do..."stay right away from cops, avoid them like the plague" ...for feeling as they do.

I said it when all this shit went down in Ferguson and I will say it again...every damn one of the cops on the police force needs to be fired. Maybe St. Louis as well. Use the National Guard until new police officers can be hired.

I said it when all this shit went down in Ferguson and I will say it again...every damn one of the cops on the police force needs to be fired. Maybe St. Louis as well. Use the National Guard until new police officers can be hired.
And then fire the national guard because they won't do, either. Let's start in your neighborhood so anarchy can prevail there and you can get what you wish for.

I could hear the reporter and a superior talk about the officer being relieved. I guess it has been taken care of.

First you basically say, "He never said that". Then you say, "So what, it was taken care of". Others on your scale chime in and say, "So what, old news"

I don't know what this cop said but you all are dodging big time.

If he did say this, it wasn't taken care of and that is the issue at hand......

First you basically say, "He never said that". Then you say, "So what, it was taken care of". Others on your scale chime in and say, "So what, old news"

I don't know what this cop said but you all are dodging big time.

If he did say this, it wasn't taken care of and that is the issue at hand......
It was taken care of in the sense he is now not on active duty and will have to take some class on awareness of what he can and cannot say as an officer. They can't do much more as he has a right to free speech as an individual, private citizen. If he's been on the force 35 years, it's probably time for him to retire because he is unlikely to change his mind about those things.

Forum List

Back