MORE TRUMP WINNING: Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973!...

One SCOTUS appointment and ratification (with which I agree), an economy picking up on the continued Obama effort, and he has done far less than any modern president in his first year.

Trump is a reality star, and little trumptoons like Ray are blinded by him. Trump makes all about himself, and could give a crap about the welfare of the country.

I guess you are so informed that you believe the Supreme Court nominations are the only ones. Good work.

Do tell, how many years of a great economy will you credit the big-eared Commie for? I certainly hope not as much as you and your ilk blamed Bush for his failures. That would mean another seven years.

When you use a term like "big-eared Commie" probably four of five adult Americans think you are a loon.

When you use a term like "big-eared Commie" probably four of five adult Americans think you are a loon.

Really? Then why did the US Communist Party endorse him?
Like the far right racists endorsed Trump?
:
You are not smart enough to play cute. You are on Ignore for awhile.

big-eared commie indeed :lol:

Of course I'm on ignore. That's what losers who can't win a debate do. Oh! That's right, you won't even see this comment. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

February 2017, Trump's first approval rating 50%. Unemployment at 4.7%

September 2017. Unemployment rate down to 4.2%. Trump approval rating down to 39.5%

This guy can fuck up anything.

So blame Trump and not your precious MSM who reports over 90% negative on Trump?

90% of what Trump does and says IS negative.

The winning continues.....

The Boeing Co. signed a $13.8 billion agreement Monday at the White House to sell planes to Singapore International Airlines, a deal that President Trump said will create 70,000 jobs in the U.S.

“Otherwise we’ll cancel the order,” Mr. Trump joked.

Others attending the event included Vice President Mike Pence, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Boeing Executive Vice President Kevin McAllister, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, and presidential adviser Jared Kushner.

Mr. Trump is hosting Mr. Lee for a series of meetings at the White House focused on trade and national security.

:bowdown:

If this is so, then good.

But we can't take Trump's word on anything.

No trust so verify . . . closely.

The winning continues.....

The Boeing Co. signed a $13.8 billion agreement Monday at the White House to sell planes to Singapore International Airlines, a deal that President Trump said will create 70,000 jobs in the U.S.

“Otherwise we’ll cancel the order,” Mr. Trump joked.

Others attending the event included Vice President Mike Pence, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Boeing Executive Vice President Kevin McAllister, U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, and presidential adviser Jared Kushner.

Mr. Trump is hosting Mr. Lee for a series of meetings at the White House focused on trade and national security.

:bowdown:

Actually good news.......and I'm glad you also "cheered" back when Obama......

Nov. 2011.....
Boeing Just Closed Its Largest-Ever Commercial Sale - Business Insider

May 2016
Vietnam's VietJet to buy 100 Boeing planes for $11.3 billion - Reuters

Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market

that there will cause

some severe leftard butthurt

--LOL

that is if they can even bear to hear the truth

--LOL

Yeah, they sure are desperately hoping for the Economy to collapse. The fluck's wrong with em?!

Idiot-grams ^^^

Looks like the echo chamber has begin to start a circle jerk.

Your gay fantasies are way off-topic. Go find the correct forum, if there is one. Move along tard.

isnt the poster a female

--LOL

Oh, maybe. Still way off-topic though. I run a clean thread. :)

It’s great to finally have a president looking out for the best interest of Americans. :2up:

It’s great to finally have a president looking out for the best interest of Americans. :2up:

Yeah after Hussein's reign of terror, Trump is truly refreshing. An American President that actually puts American Citizens' interests first. Imagine that? Go Trump!

Big props to you Russia! Thanks to your "Rigging" of our Election, we got President Donald Trump. The man is on a roll! :dance:

Filings for unemployment benefits plunged last week to the lowest level since 1973 as workers affected by hurricanes Harvey and Irma continued to return to their jobs, Labor Department figures showed Thursday.

The larger-than-projected decrease in claims probably reflected difficulty adjusting for the Columbus Day holiday. At the same time, the report showed further declines in claims in hurricane- affected states. The storms initially led to a spike in applications in Texas and the southeastern U.S. in late August and early September.

he latest period also encompasses the reporting week that the Labor Department surveys for its October employment figures. Claims are at the lowest level in more than four decades, indicating employers have little desire to cut staffing levels amid a shortage of qualified workers...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Many more Americans working a second and/or third job to make ends meet. Some accomplishment!

Funny, I don't know a one of them. There were plenty of them back when I was younger, but not today.

Remember this. You lie.

Another billionaire goes after Trump

Big props to you Russia! Thanks to your "Rigging" of our Election, we got President Donald Trump. The man is on a roll! :dance:

Filings for unemployment benefits plunged last week to the lowest level since 1973 as workers affected by hurricanes Harvey and Irma continued to return to their jobs, Labor Department figures showed Thursday.

The larger-than-projected decrease in claims probably reflected difficulty adjusting for the Columbus Day holiday. At the same time, the report showed further declines in claims in hurricane- affected states. The storms initially led to a spike in applications in Texas and the southeastern U.S. in late August and early September.

he latest period also encompasses the reporting week that the Labor Department surveys for its October employment figures. Claims are at the lowest level in more than four decades, indicating employers have little desire to cut staffing levels amid a shortage of qualified workers...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Many more Americans working a second and/or third job to make ends meet. Some accomplishment!

Funny, I don't know a one of them. There were plenty of them back when I was younger, but not today.

Remember this. You lie.

:laugh:

:itsok:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Remember this. You lie.

Could it be time for a handle change? Maybe BriPat, ooops, that's taken......

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Remember this. You lie.

Could it be time for a handle change? Maybe BriPat, ooops, that's taken......
ScienceRocks or deanrd might have a few suggestions. Those two idiots are always changing their names. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back