More trouble for sister Willis Illegally recorded defendants phone call

I posted the statute….you posted drivel.

Dismissed, Troll.
:auiqs.jpg:

You can't even understand your own links? :auiqs.jpg:The DA was not in Maryland. She did not make and tape a call from Maryland.

Maryland Recording Law Summary:

Maryland’s Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance Act stipulates that it is a two-party consent state. In this state, it is a criminal offense to tape-record a conversation without the consent of all involved parties. Md. Code Ann., Cts. & Jud. Proc. § 10-402. This means that in Maryland you are not legally allowed to record a conversation you are taking part in unless all parties are in agreement. It is also forbidden to record someone with criminal or torturous intentions, and consent cannot be legally given in such situations.

Nothing except geopolitical facts. Like the fact that Maryland is not Georiga and they are in fact, separate States with their own separate set of laws. :laugh:
Link us up to me claiming “Maryland is Georgia”, lying sack of goat shit.

:auiqs.jpg:

You can't even understand your own links? :auiqs.jpg:The DA was not in Maryland. She did not make and tape a call from Maryland.

Maryland Recording Law Summary:

Maryland’s Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance Act stipulates that it is a two-party consent state. In this state, it is a criminal offense to tape-record a conversation without the consent of all involved parties. Md. Code Ann., Cts. & Jud. Proc. § 10-402. This means that in Maryland you are not legally allowed to record a conversation you are taking part in unless all parties are in agreement. It is also forbidden to record someone with criminal or torturous intentions, and consent cannot be legally given in such situations.
Thanks for proving my point, Simp.

Next?

If you finally recognize that Maryland is not Georgia then explain how Fani Willis, who lives in Georgia, is breaking Maryland law by being in Georgia and recording a conversation when that's perfectly legal in Georgia.
So you have no link to me saying Maryland is Georgia. Glad you admit you are a lying sack of goat shit, liar.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

So, you attack personally while avoiding addressing even one fact.

par for the course with the Toy Admiral
Your lies are not even worth addressing, but try this:

You said: " it would not make the criminal charges against Mr. Trump and his cohorts go away."

You apparently must have a special law degree because every other lawyer says that if she was removed, there would be no one to take up the case, meaning it could never be tried.

Your lies are not even worth addressing, but try this:

You said: " it would not make the criminal charges against Mr. Trump and his cohorts go away."

You apparently must have a special law degree because every other lawyer says that if she was removed, there would be no one to take up the case, meaning it could never be tried.

Hey Dumbo, replacing the DA would not make the criminal charges against Mr. Trump and his cohorts go away. :auiqs.jpg:

So you have no link to me saying Maryland is Georgia. Glad you admit you are a lying sack of goat shit, liar.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Dancing isn't going to change the fact that you've displayed your stupid openly, for all to see. I realize now that you simply don't know how to read English.... like when it says that's its illegal to record anyone in Maryland without consent from all parties... apparently you read that to mean that recording someone who is in Maryland requires their consent..... :lmao:

Dancing isn't going to change the fact that you've displayed your stupid openly, for all to see. I realize now that you simply don't know how to read English.... like when it says that's its illegal to record anyone in Maryland without consent from all parties... apparently you read that to mean that recording someone who is in Maryland requires their consent..... :lmao:
Still can’t quote me saying Maryland is Georgia? You are a lying sack of goat shit.

Still can’t quote me saying Maryland is Georgia? You are a lying sack of goat shit.
Because that isn't my argument Nostra. My argument is that you're confusing who's laws apply in Georgia. It isn't Marylands.

Because that isn't my argument Nostra. My argument is that you're confusing who's laws apply in Georgia. It isn't Marylands.
You are lying again you lying sack of goat shut.

I'm not spinning anything Nostra, I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation with you if you're even capable. Do you understand that Georgia isn't Maryland.

You're trying too hard after being embarrassed to have been educated that Georgia is in fact not Maryland. :lmao:

You are lying again you lying sack of goat shut.
The context of that nostra is to explain to you that you can't violate Maryland law when you're in Georgia because in Georgia you're subject to Georgia law. That's the part that hilariously continues to elude you.

The context of that nostra is to explain to you that you can't violate Maryland law when you're in Georgia because in Georgia you're subject to Georgia law. That's the part that hilariously continues to elude you.
Your spin won’t override your exact quotes, lying sack of goat shit.

Try harder.

:dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back