More Things Right Wing Whites Here Miss

And my point here is that the 1000's of stories about blacks doing positive things don't get posted by right wing whites here,
You should give them a stern talking to about their posting habits.

And my point here is that the 1000's of stories about blacks doing positive things don't get posted by right wing whites here, but they most certainly can shows the smaller number of negative things while people such as yourself don't try downplaying it like you're doing here.
Let's see if we have this straight. You're complaining that white racists who want nothing more than to cast black Americans as being less than, or evil, or in some way not worthy of respect only post stories they find of black Americans acting in such ways as to deserve such accusations. Do we have that right?

Now, let's look at your posting behavior. It is obvious to anyone who reads what you write that you want nothing more than to cast white Americans as being less than, or evil, or in some way not worthy of respect, and you post only stories you find of white Americans acting in such ways as to deserve such accusations.

Do you not realize your complaint is a prime case of projection?

One thing I notice about conservative white posters like yourself is you get extremely triggered by any comments from black people that are even slightly critical or negative. Why are you so thin skinned?
Thanks for the confirmation that the poster is indeed a racist bigot and I'm being thin skinned about it.

One thing I notice about conservative white posters like yourself is you get extremely triggered by any comments from black people that are even slightly critical or negative. Why are you so thin skinned?
We have a low tolerance for stupid things and people.

We see endless threads by right wing whites here about blacks and Chicago, or denying the huge problem of white on white beatings and killings. They purposefully miss things like this:

Neighborhood heroes Mike and Kyra Epps buy back the block

View attachment 879232

“No matter where I hit the ball or how far I run, I’ll always have a place to come back to, which is this city,” said Mike Epps.

Comedian, actor, and Indianapolis native Mike Epps returned to Indianapolis with his Image Award-winning TV producer wife, Kyra Epps, to rehabilitate the neighborhood where he was raised.

Epps grew up on 21st and Carrollton Avenue at his grandmother Anna Walker’s house in the 1970s. Instead of selling the house, Epps, his wife and an HGTV team worked diligently to remodel the home to embody the late Walker’s characteristics.

Epps not only remodeled his grandmother’s home; he also bought five other homes and remodeled two. For Epps, buying back his childhood block was about family and legacy.

“Indianapolis is a beautiful town. It’s a beautiful city with beautiful people in it. It has its drawbacks like every other city, but I have always thought a lot about this city and the people in it. I love representing it. Even though it’s a small town, I still think about Indianapolis because it’s home base for me,” said Mike Epps.

Yes this is surely newsworthy! A successful man remodeling homes! Wow

Let's see if we have this straight. You're complaining that white racists who want nothing more than to cast black Americans as being less than, or evil, or in some way not worthy of respect only post stories they find of black Americans acting in such ways as to deserve such accusations. Do we have that right?

Now, let's look at your posting behavior. It is obvious to anyone who reads what you write that you want nothing more than to cast white Americans as being less than, or evil, or in some way not worthy of respect, and you post only stories you find of white Americans acting in such ways as to deserve such accusations.

Dude, your post is about 8 or 9 grade levels above his comprehension level. Don't expect much of a reply, if one at all. You lost that man on the 2nd sentence.

Dude, your post is about 8 or 9 grade levels above his comprehension level. Don't expect much of a reply, if one at all. You lost that man on the 2nd sentence.
He may have lost you but not the case here.

What I realize is that you have posted another false equivalence. It is apparent to all non racists that what I am doing is opposing the racism posted here by whiite right wingers.

When White people do what Epps did it's called gentrification and is considered racist.

When White people do what Epps did it's called gentrification and is considered racist.
Wrong, because Epps rebuilt those houses and had created an affordable housing oorganization. Gentrification involves rebuilding for profit by increasing the prices of the property. Know what you're going talking about before you start whining about being white.

Wrong, because Epps rebuilt those houses and had created an affordable housing oorganization. Gentrification involves rebuilding for profit by increasing the prices of the property. Know what you're going talking about before you start whining about being white.
Eventually he'll figure out that he'll run out of money if he sells them for a loss.

WTF is wrong with making a profit, you Commie yutz?

What I realize is that you have posted another false equivalence. It is apparent to all non racists that what I am doing is opposing the racism posted here by whiite right wingers.

Like I said, that post was WAY over your head.

This non response is indicative of that.

But you do understand that you're using the same tactics, right? You find singular examples of bad behavior, then use them to cast aspersions broadly on the rest of the population, while of course excusing those on the same side of the political aisle as yourself. Before your kneejerk reaction, consider: Bubba Clinton honored the Confederate flag in Arkansas, his wife was cozy with KKK Byrd. Quid Pro Joe has multiple racist comments he uttered publicly, and you say nothing about them. TRUMP! is honored by the NAACP and again, you not only say nothing about that, but incessantly trash him.

Forum List

Back