More Than One Shooter?

After watching several videos of the Mandalay Bay taken on that fateful night, one can clearly also see shots coming from the 4th of 5th floor.

And according to eyewitnesses, there were shooters on the ground as well.

If you ask me, I tend to believe eyewitnesses more than the version of the lying press. We'll have to wait and see

There are many loose ends in this horrible event and this is definitely not an open and shut case.

After every mass gun shooting incident,

Gun Laws have been LOOSENED,

and NOT tightened or made more restrictive.

And gun sales have gone up.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF these type mass shooting murders, has lead to a rush of LOOSER gun restrictions....after Sandy Hook, After the phoenix incident, the movie theater shooting, the Orlando nightclub....gun rights were EXPANDED in various States and not made more limited.

so I ask the gun and conspiracy fellows....

In what way is this a False Flag, or a Deep State conspiracy?

Do 'they' want MORE people to have guns, less restrictions on killing citizens?

AND THIS is the goal of the Deep State or whomever you all claim is behind this to "take your guns away" when it really could be the Deep State wanting to cause chaos and mayhem?

Inquiring minds want to know..... ;)
Youre asking the gun nuts to like use their brains which is something they rarely do. As you pointed out gun and ammo sales go through the roof after this type of stuff happens. If they want a conspiracy they should research which politicians own large amounts of stock in gun companies.

After watching several videos of the Mandalay Bay taken on that fateful night, one can clearly also see shots coming from the 4th of 5th floor.

If you ask me, I tend to believe eyewitnesses more than the version of the lying press. We'll have to wait and see

There are many loose ends in this horrible event and this is definitely not an open and shut case.
What eyewitnesses and why do you believe them? You dont think some nut case could be out there spreading rumors?

DLU-bv2WsAAqUs3.jpg

What eyewitnesses and why do you believe them? You dont think some nut case could be out there spreading rumors?

People could be spreading rumours on both sides.

But I have to be true to myself and go with what my gut feeling tells me. :dunno:

If one of my family members had been killed, I would own the Mandalay Bay Hotel for letting a freaking terrorist bring all those guns in

Yeah, if I was a family member, I would demand to see their security video footage and want to know how they could have missed Paddock not bringing all those guns and ammo in.

If it wasn't the gf, then something stinks.
It sure does

If one of my family members had been killed, I would own the Mandalay Bay Hotel for letting a freaking terrorist bring all those guns in

Yeah, if I was a family member, I would demand to see their security video footage and want to know how they could have missed Paddock not bringing all those guns and ammo in.

It sure does

Tell the lady no one hates her. The gunman moved between windows. When he moves to the farther window the echo probably cant be heard from the position of the cab driver. When he fires from the closer window you can plainly hear the echo.

He checked in on Thursday. As the mayor of Las Vegas and many others pointed out, no one pays attention to someone carrying luggage to their room. So he could have very easily carried a couple bags to his room each day, or even multiple times a day without anyone noticing. Also they said it isn't strange for someone to have a lot of luggage, as there a lot of conventions in Vegas and people bring a lot of things. Have you seen the inside of the room he stayed in? It's huge, so a lot of luggage wouldn't be filling it up all that much.
I'm amazed at how ignorant some people are. I cant believe people are honestly wondering how he moved suitcases full of weapons up to his room. I've never had anyone ask to search my luggage when I went to a hotel. Why would someone suspect him of doing anything crazy because he was bringing suitcases to his room? Isnt that something people normally do a thousand times a day at a major hotel like that?
You needn't call folks "ignorant."

I've done a little cursory research into this.

Of course folks can and could do that. I won't argue that. I don't have the facts though.

We are told he was there for three days. However, the sheer amount of ammunition and guns that was found and needed to perpetrate what was done was an obscene amount, and would have weighed A LOT. It would have been hard to have gone unnoticed. We aren't talking about wheeling in a bag of golf clubs or a suit case of business suits.

I have heard so many differing accounts of how many guns were in that room, 10, 17, 23, and even 47? wtf?

This from the same press that gave Hillary Clinton debate questions. Folks just don't trust a press that spins a story and twist facts to suit a narrative. What the hell is truth to them?

Honestly, I don't think we can know the truth as reported by the MSM.
Ignorant simply means you dont know. Everyone is ignorant in regards to something. Its just amazing to me that more people have never checked into an hotel.

What something weighs shouldnt make the hotel staff suspicious. Hell I bet none of the suitcases weighed more than the ones my wife packs for herself. The ammo would be the heaviest thing he had to move. You take say 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo and that weighs maybe 50 pounds more or less? Spread that across multiple suitcases and I'm sure nothing looked suspicious.
Ignorant=Not taught or not informed. Not an insult.
Stupid=Incapable of learning even when informed. An insult because stupid people are fucking stupid. :lol:

He checked in on Thursday. As the mayor of Las Vegas and many others pointed out, no one pays attention to someone carrying luggage to their room. So he could have very easily carried a couple bags to his room each day, or even multiple times a day without anyone noticing. Also they said it isn't strange for someone to have a lot of luggage, as there a lot of conventions in Vegas and people bring a lot of things. Have you seen the inside of the room he stayed in? It's huge, so a lot of luggage wouldn't be filling it up all that much.
I'm amazed at how ignorant some people are. I cant believe people are honestly wondering how he moved suitcases full of weapons up to his room. I've never had anyone ask to search my luggage when I went to a hotel. Why would someone suspect him of doing anything crazy because he was bringing suitcases to his room? Isnt that something people normally do a thousand times a day at a major hotel like that?

Of course folks can and could do that. I won't argue that. I don't have the facts though.

We are told he was there for three days. However, the sheer amount of ammunition and guns that was found and needed to perpetrate what was done was an obscene amount, and would have weighed A LOT. It would have been hard to have gone unnoticed. We aren't talking about wheeling in a bag of golf clubs or a suit case of business suits.

I have heard so many differing accounts of how many guns were in that room, 10, 17, 23, and even 47? wtf?

This from the same press that gave Hillary Clinton debate questions. Folks just don't trust a press that spins a story and twist facts to suit a narrative. What the hell is truth to them?

Now, I don't have a TV, so I don't know if this information is making the national news or not.

What I do remember, is that after the OKC bombing, and after the WACO siege, some information that made the local press, never made the nation press, so this could also be the case here.

This is some information that just came to my attention that was released by the local authorities that indicate that the gunman was NOT acting on his own.

Vegas Police Reveal 3 Major Facts: Admit Gunman Had Help—He Left Note—Confirm ‘Mystery Woman’
Vegas Police Reveal 3 Major Facts: Admit Gunman Had Help—He Left Note—Confirm 'Mystery Woman'

Now, I don't have a TV, so I don't know if this information is making the national news or not.

What I do remember, is that after the OKC bombing, and after the WACO siege, some information that made the local press, never made the nation press, so this could also be the case here.

This is some information that just came to my attention that was released by the local authorities that indicate that the gunman was NOT acting on his own.

Vegas Police Reveal 3 Major Facts: Admit Gunman Had Help—He Left Note—Confirm ‘Mystery Woman’
Vegas Police Reveal 3 Major Facts: Admit Gunman Had Help—He Left Note—Confirm 'Mystery Woman'
When I clicked on that link my virus blocker went nuts. Just thought I'd let you know.

I came across this video. The source of the video is a Las Vegas Police Officer bodycam.

I did not realize that 32 floors was so close to the ground.

32 floors x 10 ft / fl = 320 ft = 107 yards = the length of a football or soccer field.

It is/was a nice high perch with a great view of the landscape.

I only heard one bozo shooting like he was bat sh!t crazy with his own bump stock installed on his own AR-15.

I am surprised that the AR-15 did not jam sooner. 10 minutes is an eternity with an AR-15 in terms of it jamming.

And they always jam eventually.

People could be spreading rumours on both sides.

But I have to be true to myself and go with what my gut feeling tells me. :dunno:
One shooter, one wh ore the night before, a bunch of guns that he did not need nor use, a bunch of ammo that he did not get to use, and a fairly typical hotel security man who got shot in the leg when he answered the noise complaint by other guests.

A comedy of errors.

It is possible that there would have been several shooters (in the room) of Paddock especially as people did realize right away that it came from the 32nd floor

It is possible that there would have been several shooters (in the room) of Paddock especially as people did realize right away that it came from the 32nd floor

Then there would be video of someone exiting the room during the time of the shooting.

Then there would be video of someone exiting the room during the time of the shooting.
You know he did put video inside and outside of the room but " maybe" he did put it in a way that his Accomplices could not been seen Inside of the room and outside when they left. anyway the hotel would likely have some camera that film the 32th floor we could hope so.

You know he did put video inside and outside of the room but " maybe" he did put it in a way that his Accomplices could not been seen Inside of the room and outside when they left. anyway the hotel would likely have some camera that film the 32th floor we could hope so.

I'm not even talking about his video. A lot of hotels, mostly the ones like Mandalay Bay that have high rollers who care about their security, have cameras in the hall ways.

I'm not even talking about his video. A lot of hotels, mostly the ones like Mandalay Bay that have high rollers who care about their security, have cameras in the hall ways.
Yes, I know well, but after an attack normally we have more information for us to put under the tooth, but there NOTHING. then yes we can ask ourselves were they several? Why, How ....and it goes on

Yes, I know well, but after an attack normally we have more information for us to put under the tooth, but there NOTHING. then yes we can ask ourselves were they several? Why, How ....and it goes on

They've already said he was seen with a woman on video and that she is a person of interest.

They've already said he was seen with a woman on video and that she is a person of interest.

It is not much given the circumstances of the massacre.

Forum List

Back