More Than 20% Of Mail-In Voters Admit To Cheating

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012

And if 20% admit it, how many didn't? Seriously, most people won't admit fault anytime, anywhere under any circumstances.

So what this is telling me is that the people that did it are like, "In your face, MoFo"

“The results of this survey are nothing short of stunning,” Justin Haskins with the Heartland Institute said in a statement:

For the past three years, Americans have repeatedly been told that the 2020 election was the most secure in history. But if this poll’s findings are reflective of reality, the exact opposite is true. This conclusion isn’t based on conspiracy theories or suspect evidence, but rather from the responses made directly by the voters themselves. [Emphasis added]

Another 10 percent of all voters said they know someone who admitted to casting a mail-in ballot in a state where they are not a permanent resident and 11 percent said they know someone who admitted to signing a mail-in ballot on behalf of someone else in the 2020 election.

And if 20% admit it, how many didn't? Seriously, most people won't admit fault anytime, anywhere under any circumstances.

So what this is telling me is that the people that did it are like, "In your face, MoFo"

“The results of this survey are nothing short of stunning,” Justin Haskins with the Heartland Institute said in a statement:

For the past three years, Americans have repeatedly been told that the 2020 election was the most secure in history. But if this poll’s findings are reflective of reality, the exact opposite is true. This conclusion isn’t based on conspiracy theories or suspect evidence, but rather from the responses made directly by the voters themselves. [Emphasis added]

Another 10 percent of all voters said they know someone who admitted to casting a mail-in ballot in a state where they are not a permanent resident and 11 percent said they know someone who admitted to signing a mail-in ballot on behalf of someone else in the 2020 election.
they weren't able to poll any of the dead mail in voters

It’s Breitbart. You’re actually posting a link to a Breitbart article about illegal voting and you expect us to take this bullshit seriously.

Breitbart is not his source it’s a propaganda mill Mill

If I was polled about my 2020 vote, I'd say that I cheated, much like I answer that I'll vote for Trump in 2024.
Will lying to pollsters send me to Hell? Inquiring minds want to know.

Forum List

Back