More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring!

Hello, OS. Again my friend, I really hope you will reconsider placing the burden of FATHERHOOD and child support on black American men, WHO IN MANY CASES, did not want to become fathers.

I am referring to American men who were duped or tricked into fatherhood by a large population of black American females President and Mrs. Obama's friends and WH guests, including Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Nicki Minaj, hatefully denigrate as less than human "B*TCHES and HOES THOTS or RATCHET females" undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

You use Tupac as an example to emulate...yet Tupac glorified Thug Life.

OS, In this recording is Tupac GLORIFYING Thuglife?

TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS* CONCEPT

____
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons," ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.

Come on, Avery...you know as well as I do that Tupac glorified Thug Life! So did Biggie Smalls. It's what got both of them killed. You've got a generation of young inner city blacks growing up thinking that this
thug-life.jpg
is what they should aspire to be! It's a mindset that's turned black neighborhoods into war zones.

Socially Conscious TUPAC SHAKUR vs Community Predator BIGGIE SMALLS

More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Come on, Avery...you know as well as I do that Tupac glorified Thug Life! So did Biggie Smalls. It's what got both of them killed. You've got a generation of young inner city blacks growing up thinking that this is what they should aspire to be! It's a mindset that's turned black neighborhoods into war zones.

Hello, OS. What I know as FACT is, according to Tupac's own words, THUGLIFE is an acronym standing for, "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"*. If ppl watched the video I shared earlier, this cannot be disputed.

Sadly, it appears HUGE numbers of people are unaware of THUGLIFE's true meaning...or they wish to ignore Tupac's pain.

Pain apparently so intense, Tupac made the decision to permanently scar his once NEGLECTED, hungry, "hurting" belly, by tattooing in bold letters his THUGLIFE Child Abuse AWARENESS concept across his belly, for the world to see.

Based on my examination of his lyrics, my personal knowledge of his community and recorded interviews with people who knew him fairly well, I have no doubts young Child Abuse victim Biggie Smalls matured into an emotionally disturbed, homicidal, suicidal thinking predator who reveled in destroying his community by peddling life sapping drugs to his apparent depressed neighbors, regardless of his neighbors AGE, emotional, physical or MATERNAL condition.

It's my opinion Christopher 'Biggie Smalls aka The Notorious Big' Wallace was a selfish, serious damaged citizen having no interest in uplifting his American and Brooklyn neighbors.

However, when making an unbiased examination of Tupac Shakur, I see a Child Abuse victim maturing into an apparent emotionally troubled, though socially conscious fellow citizen genuinely concerned about improving the QOL for not only black Americans, but all American citizens, as well as folks residing throughout tiny blue orb.

OS, if people set aside the MEDIA HYPE, and actually took the time to honestly examine concerns, thoughts and opinions voiced by Tupac, I'm confident they would see a young American man wanting to bring peace and unity to ALL American citizens.

In fact, at 26m50s in the following interview Tupac speaks about being an "INTERGRATIONALIST."

Sadly, I honestly believe Tupac's apparent calls for peace and unity between Americans of all backgrounds, was a MAJOR factor for many HATE embracing PRO BLACK minded Americans who exploit cries of RACISM for THEIR OWN benefit and profit, wanting him permanently silenced.

Oldstyle, there is no doubt Tupac can be correctly characterized as a THUG.

However, what choice did have have when his mom, aka his PRIMARY CHILD CAREGIVER abandon and neglected him, leaving young Tupac to fend on his own?

An apparent emotionally troubled mom using mind numbing drugs to assuage her own depression and emotional issues, while ignoring the emotional well-being of her son.

"Changes" lyrics written by Tupac Shakur

"Come on come on
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black
My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch"

Tupac Shakur 1991 2Pacalypse Now Promotional Interview FULL

"Tupac Reflects On Friendship Youth Pain Human Greed"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8C47oLQkDA

Tupac Black Americans Killing and Fearing Black Americans

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyVWAC4rd1o/

"Tupac on Difference between Bitches and Women"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSvuU-jCKVk/

Oldstyle, I believe Tupac was torn between two worlds.

One is the PRO BLACK minded world, that during the period of human and American societal evolution when Tupac was born, was understandably angry and frustrated about the harm black American citizens endured and suffered while experiencing our Nation's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

The other world was, and is populated by a smaller number of free-thinking, forward-looking black American citizens wanting to evolve. Americans focused on creating THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L (Love) and Happiness.

Oldstyle, if you have evidence Tupac was glorifying criminal-minded THUGLIFE when creating his apparent Child Abuse AWARENESS Public Service Announcement, please share it with me.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Do I think Tupac was maturing? Yes. Most of us do. Do I think he glorified Thug Life as a rapper and cashed in on that image when he was younger? Yes, I do. Do I think he tried to turn that around and make something good out of what he was coming to see wasn't good? Yes, I do. Unfortunately for him...the Thug Life that he immersed himself in as a younger man came back to bite him. God only knows what he could have been if he'd lived longer. It would have been interesting to see.

Paul want's to blame racism by the police for the plight of inner city blacks and if you were a cop in the city you know that's a crock!

Hello, OS. With all due respect to Paul, sadly, I believe he is an emotionally troubled citizen consumed by HATE.

If Paul was an honest fellow citizen, he would have no trouble offering cogent replies to questions I ask him. Questions Paul Essien ignores and declines to reply to.

As for large numbers of black American citizens hatefully denigrating non black or white complected fellow citizens as racist people, I ask these same folks to answer questions I ask in the following writing:

How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/1jamylabolden2.jpg

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqOptIaJC0/
ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGOr9PAG7XI
ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhVLjamkIog/
ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y813dd95t0/
ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSPuNqyECN0/

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Do I think Tupac was maturing? Yes. Most of us do. Do I think he glorified Thug Life as a rapper and cashed in on that image when he was younger? Yes, I do. Do I think he tried to turn that around and make something good out of what he was coming to see wasn't good? Yes, I do. Unfortunately for him...the Thug Life that he immersed himself in as a younger man came back to bite him. God only knows what he could have been if he'd lived longer. It would have been interesting to see.

Oldstyle, do you recognize and or believe Tupac experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease known as as Childhood Trauma?

If so, what ACTIONS should caring Americans like yourself being engaging in to PREVENT American youngsters from experiencing this potentially life scarring disease that messed with Tupac's mind as a child and continued affecting him into adulthood.

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Peace.

:11:
Of course someone(s) is a fault when murder occurs, to suggest otherwise is crazy.

Though after spending 12 years as a Brooklyn, NY cop regularly witnessing how SELFISH, unloving, uncaring, incompetent, apathetic, mostly single mother parenting affects kids, I'm certain medical professionals are not fibbing when telling us Childhood Trauma is a real potentially life scarring medical disease with extremely unhealthy, sometimes deadly consequences...like ppl committing murder as well as other people or community harming acts.

As for Tupac, sadly, I've met countless abused, abandon, neglected and maltreated teens no different from him.

Frankly, unless you sit down with and listened to, or witness kids hating everyone, in some cases even their mothers, I believe it's difficult for most folks to empathize with an angry frustrated, emotionally abandon young human being believing they have not been loved and cared for by their own moms.

These are my opinions, supported by credible medical research and evidence. I can't make people believe and accept this evidence, especially folks prone to embracing ignorance and hate.

Peace.

I'm not denying there is a problem with kids not being raised properly, Avery...but I'm looking at what the root causes are for single mother families in the black community and I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring! Until you address THOSE issues then you know as well as I do that the problem is not going to get better!

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Oldstyle. It's true flawed welfare programs, as well as the 1960s first wave American Feminist movement encouraged fatherless families.

However, OS, over the past four years I've spent a good deal of time listening to video broadcasts produced by quite a few black Americans discussing women and fatherless kids.

Frankly, when I couple my own 12 yrs experience witnessing teen girls raising fatherless kids, with information gleaned from video broadcasts, there is no doubt a large population of black American women have intentionally removed men from their homes, preferring Uncle Sam or Child Support Payments support and offer happiness the children they create out of selfishness and immaturity, instead of creating life born from the love between a man and a women.

OS, quite a few times I heard female callers to live call in shows express the following sentiment, "He got me pregnant so now he's got to pay. It don't matter if he wants the kid or not, he got me pregnant and he gots to pay!"

Conversely I heard MANY men calling online broadcasts stating they had no intention of making a baby with anyone and want nothing to with the hoe he smashed for sex, nothing more.

Here is the perfect example of the hate, ignorance and what I believe is mental illness suffered by far too many American mothers of African descent.

If you can stand listening to more than a few minutes of this mother's maddening insanity, belittling the man she duped into getting her pregnant at the behest of her real boyfirned who is currently doing some prison time. And then publicly releasing a video clowning and laughing at him because she going to put him on child support payments.... :GRRR:

Ratchet behavior like this causes women to get hurt or go missing, forever. It also causes, in many cases, little kids to mature into emotionally crippled teens and adults.

In the following vid Ms. Jazzyslim addresses the issue of girls and women SELFISHLY making babies, as well as other issues regarding apparent delusional, emotionally troubled females.

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies"

____
Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Shvt...."

More criticism of the "AVERAGE" black American female:

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

OS, the bottomline, we should be seeking solutions to this HEALTH and social issue.

Sadly, Democrats and liberals NEED black Americans to survive, they require shouts of racism which they knowingly prosper and benefit from.

While more grounded or conservative Americans are scared sh!tless of being criticized, intimidated, threatened and harassed as RACIST if they dare speak about our Nation's large numbers black American mothers dismally failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE their children's emotional needs.

I do know two Americans who could make a big difference, though apparently they'd prefer stirring the pot, than speaking truths that certainly will harm their legacy as American's First Cool Presidential Couple.

Peace.

You may not have noticed, Avery but the Democratic Party has been quite busy catering to the Hispanic vote! Hispanics just passed Blacks as the largest minority population in the US and that's growing by leaps and bounds. I think Democrats have made a calculation that they don't need the black vote if they replace it with the Hispanic vote...which means the black community's political power is on the wane. If you think Democrats ignore the problems in the black community except when it's election time NOW...just wait until a few years from now.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hispanic concerns are the same as ours.

You keep telling yourself that, IM2! Trust me...the more political power that Hispanics have...the less YOUR concerns will matter! What's amusing is that you've sat there watching this all go down and don't have a clue that it's happening!

A white boy can't tell me jack. I grew up with Hispanics. Whites like you always try dividing in order to keep your advantage. Things do not happen as you say. What's amusing is that you've sat there thinking you can tell me what I don't see when you are fighting to end things that within the next 15 years you whites will need to help yourselves.

Unfortunately for him...the Thug Life that he immersed himself in as a younger man came back to bite him.

OS, I don't mean to be disrespectful, though apparently you fail to recognize the obvious.

That Tupac's THUGLIFE describes HATEFUL, CRIMINAL PARENTING, not street crime or gangsta life.

How do you think many black Americans would have treated Tupac if he began getting in people's faces telling them "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE".

I'd suggest after gaining nationwide popularity, Tupac would have been assassinated a lot sooner if he began sharply criticizing the PRO BLACK Community's sacred goddess, the black woman and mom.

The same women Obama friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human B*tches and HOES, THOTS or RATCHET females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg

Peace.

Last edited:
I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring!

Hello, OS. Again my friend, I really hope you will reconsider placing the burden of FATHERHOOD and child support on black American men, WHO IN MANY CASES, did not want to become fathers.

I am referring to American men who were duped or tricked into fatherhood by a large population of black American females President and Mrs. Obama's friends and WH guests, including Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Nicki Minaj, hatefully denigrate as less than human "B*TCHES and HOES THOTS or RATCHET females" undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

You use Tupac as an example to emulate...yet Tupac glorified Thug Life.

OS, In this recording is Tupac GLORIFYING Thuglife?

TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS* CONCEPT

____
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons," ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

Peace.

Come on, Avery...you know as well as I do that Tupac glorified Thug Life! So did Biggie Smalls. It's what got both of them killed. You've got a generation of young inner city blacks growing up thinking that this
thug-life.jpg
is what they should aspire to be! It's a mindset that's turned black neighborhoods into war zones.

And you ignore white man country "music legend" Porter Wagoner, whose song “Cold Hard Facts of Life” tells of a man who kills his wife for cheating on him and Porter Wagoner is in the Country Music Hall of Fame. Or what about Johnny Paycheck’s “Pardon Me, I’ve Got Someone to Kill” or Jimmy Rodgers who sang, “If you don’t want to smell my smoke, don’t monkey with my gun” Or Johnny Cash who sang about shooting a man in Reno “just to watch him die.” Hell, Johnny even sang that song in a prison to a bunch of inmates.

But it's odd how how the Sopranos never get blamed when white folks kill someone ? Or the Saw movie trilogy ? And the endless list of horror-slasher movies.

And Tupac and Biggie have been dead over 20 years

Keep your stereotypes up to date

Secondly most rappers today don't even rap about thug life and gangsta life.

I don't know what hip-hop your listening to.

Also most hip hop is bought by whites. It's whites who have made the thug image has been marketable and created a financial incentive for black artists to play to that image

If white folks were interested in buying CDs and downloading music by rap artists who sang about radical social transformation and community uplift and racism (and yes there are many such artists out there) then that’s the music that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But whites aren’t looking to buy songs about overthrowing the system from which you benefit.

White boys in the stale burbs would rather listen to songs about guns and drugs. It's white buyers who make the kind of rap you're complaining about profitable but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

So let me get this straight...gangster rap didn't come about because blacks were glorifying that culture...it happened because black rappers were trying to cater to white boys in the stale burbs? Is that what you're claiming? You get more ridiculous with each post, Paul!

Gangsta rap didn't come about because blacks were glorifying that culture. It came about to describe the dire conditions in the hood. Paul is right. You are ridiculous.

Listen to the lyrics. They describe the process.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

A white boy can't tell me jack. I grew up with Hispanics. Whites like you always try dividing in order to keep your advantage. Things do not happen as you say.

Hello again, my friend. In your opinion is RACISM a force so powerful, it causes mortal females to neglect, lose sight of, or abandon their innate maternal duty and responsibility to the children they choose to birth?

In an Al Profit produced documentary about NYC gangs in the 70s, admitted Child Abuse Maltreatment Victim and proud gang member Little Carmen tells the interviewer,

“Like our family wasn’t really there for us, so our family was the gang. We were gangbusters together and I loved it…and I still love, and I’ll always love it.”

"Brooklyn Gang Member 'Little Carmen' Speaks About Child Neglect"

American urban story-TRUTH-teller, an admitted Criminal Child Abuse Maltreatment victim Thirstin Howl III explains,

“My mother’s whole life was, ya know, crime and robbery.”

IM2, sadly, it appears an overwhelming majority of RESPONSIBLE, caring, concerned, loving Americans much like yourself, refuse to recognize that Little Carmen, Thirstin Howl III and most of the people appearing in this documentary are victims of America’s expanding and potentially life scarring Culture of Childhood Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Little Carmen speaks about her mom and/or dad physically and/or emotionally abandoning her. >>Child Abuse/Neglect/Maltreatment<<

Thirstin Howl speaks about being raised by a living wild mom, much like Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama friend and repeat White House guest Kendrick Lamar describes his “living wild” mom in paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview posted online. >>Child Abuse/Neglect/Maltreatment<<

President First Lady Obama, kendrick lamar.jpg

IM2, looking at the Northern Brooklyn map appearing at 20 seconds, I see the 'G' Subway Line stop located at the southeast corner of the Marcy Houses made famous by Shawn Jay-Z Carter. Sadly, the number of shootings, robberies, assaults and other people harming mayhem occurring in the Marcy Houses didn't get much attention.

At anytime of day, though mostly under cover of night, citizens entering or exiting the below ground 'G' subway line, would be entertained, or perhaps traumatized and fearing for their safety listening to the sound of, or actually witnessing gunfire as it echoed through and around the Houses, into the residential neighborhood located adjacent to the Marcy Houses.

In fact, I recall one of my first gun collars occurred right there next to the 'G' line stairwell. I do not recall why we detained him, though I do recall removing not one, but TWO fully loaded revolvers from the suspect while patting down his waistband and jacket pocket.

I also recall being extremely thankful he decided to peacefully comply with our orders, saving EVERYONE a whole lot of grief. This is only one of countless instances where NYS' "Temporary questioning of persons in public places; search for weapons" criminal procedure law, helped protect citizens from harm.

Temporary questioning of persons in public places; search for weapons

While processing the arrest, I learned the multiple gun-toting citizen was a 26-year-old predicate felon, requiring the department's Career Criminal Investigation Unit to interview my prisoner, causing me to make some extra OT. As well as offering a young cop knowledge about how to, and how not to interview or interrogate people.

IM2, looking at the map I spy Broadway, which is a commercial street the J-Z elevated subway line follows. The same subway line rumored to be responsible for Shawn's Rap moniker.

Perhaps the same subway line Nas speaks about entertaining fellow citizens, or perhaps seriously traumatizing his neighbors by shooting off his gun in an occupied subway car?

Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg

As usual, I blathered on. Hopefully you won't hold that against me. I'm also hoping you'll find time to reply to the question I asked in the first paragraph of this writing.

Peace.

You like history, Paul? My great great grandfather was a Union infantry officer in the Civil War. For the Massachusetts 54th Volunteer Infantry. Gee...do you think that HE was a racist? You seem to think that I am...based on nothing more than my skin color!
Was a white man in the 1860's racist ?

I don't know. I highly suspect that he was because that was the order the day. I don't give a crap if you proceed to tell me about some good deed your G.G.Grandfather done for a black soldier. White supremacists can do good. That does not mean they are good. I'm sure Hitler done some good in his life.

Even the devil does good. That does not mean he's good.
You just proved your racism. Just because someone is white does not make them racist, even in 1860. If that were the case slavery would not have ended.

As for what Neeson said? He said he went out in the streets with a cosh hoping that some black person would start something with him so that he could kill them. He didn't say he was out to kill "any" black person! You aren't very good at word comprehension...are you, Paul!
I believe Liam Neeson has actually hurt maybe even killed black people and gotten away with it. To so publicly and matter factually talk about stalking and killing black men in black history month using the "big black rapist angle" is very suspect.
Accusing people of things because they are white. If you say that you once wanted to kill a white man, does that mean you probably already have?

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's page in a 1984 yearbook has pictures of him and others in blackface and wearing Ku Klux Klan apparel. The Governor of the same state that had a white supremacist rally where thousands of neo nazi's were allowed terrorize people...did this ?

DyWynMCUcAAJ1tO.jpg

And? Anybody think this was a good thing?

I'm not denying there is a problem with kids not being raised properly, Avery...but I'm looking at what the root causes are for single mother families in the black community and I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring! Until you address THOSE issues then you know as well as I do that the problem is not going to get better!

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Oldstyle. It's true flawed welfare programs, as well as the 1960s first wave American Feminist movement encouraged fatherless families.

However, OS, over the past four years I've spent a good deal of time listening to video broadcasts produced by quite a few black Americans discussing women and fatherless kids.

Frankly, when I couple my own 12 yrs experience witnessing teen girls raising fatherless kids, with information gleaned from video broadcasts, there is no doubt a large population of black American women have intentionally removed men from their homes, preferring Uncle Sam or Child Support Payments support and offer happiness the children they create out of selfishness and immaturity, instead of creating life born from the love between a man and a women.

OS, quite a few times I heard female callers to live call in shows express the following sentiment, "He got me pregnant so now he's got to pay. It don't matter if he wants the kid or not, he got me pregnant and he gots to pay!"

Conversely I heard MANY men calling online broadcasts stating they had no intention of making a baby with anyone and want nothing to with the hoe he smashed for sex, nothing more.

Here is the perfect example of the hate, ignorance and what I believe is mental illness suffered by far too many American mothers of African descent.

If you can stand listening to more than a few minutes of this mother's maddening insanity, belittling the man she duped into getting her pregnant at the behest of her real boyfirned who is currently doing some prison time. And then publicly releasing a video clowning and laughing at him because she going to put him on child support payments.... :GRRR:

Ratchet behavior like this causes women to get hurt or go missing, forever. It also causes, in many cases, little kids to mature into emotionally crippled teens and adults.

In the following vid Ms. Jazzyslim addresses the issue of girls and women SELFISHLY making babies, as well as other issues regarding apparent delusional, emotionally troubled females.

____

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

OS, the bottomline, we should be seeking solutions to this HEALTH and social issue.

Sadly, Democrats and liberals NEED black Americans to survive, they require shouts of racism which they knowingly prosper and benefit from.

While more grounded or conservative Americans are scared sh!tless of being criticized, intimidated, threatened and harassed as RACIST if they dare speak about our Nation's large numbers black American mothers dismally failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE their children's emotional needs.

I do know two Americans who could make a big difference, though apparently they'd prefer stirring the pot, than speaking truths that certainly will harm their legacy as American's First Cool Presidential Couple.

Peace.

You may not have noticed, Avery but the Democratic Party has been quite busy catering to the Hispanic vote! Hispanics just passed Blacks as the largest minority population in the US and that's growing by leaps and bounds. I think Democrats have made a calculation that they don't need the black vote if they replace it with the Hispanic vote...which means the black community's political power is on the wane. If you think Democrats ignore the problems in the black community except when it's election time NOW...just wait until a few years from now.

You keep telling yourself that, IM2! Trust me...the more political power that Hispanics have...the less YOUR concerns will matter! What's amusing is that you've sat there watching this all go down and don't have a clue that it's happening!

A white boy can't tell me jack. I grew up with Hispanics. Whites like you always try dividing in order to keep your advantage. Things do not happen as you say. What's amusing is that you've sat there thinking you can tell me what I don't see when you are fighting to end things that within the next 15 years you whites will need to help yourselves.

Yet you do tell whites what they haven’t experienced or seen. According to you, blacks are the only ones who know he truth. Quite pathetic

What's amazing to me, Paul is how concerned you are about police killing blacks...something which accounts for 1% of the deaths...yet you don't seem to give a damn about the 89% of deaths that are caused by other blacks!
What's the difference between when a person is killed by a criminal and when they're killed by the government? (the cops)

What's the difference between 1% and 89%? Kind of a stupid question on your part, my friend!
Orders of magnitude more people are killed by criminals than by cops.
The police have legal authority to kill people, criminals do not.

To the deceased, it may not matter if they were killed by a criminal or our government but one would think that you all would know the difference.

____

Peace.

I haven't been a "boy" in quite some time.

As for what I can tell you? Obviously you refuse to listen to anyone that doesn't have the same pigmentation as you do...which means you're a bit of an idiot! Political power on the other hand really doesn't care about skin color. It's not a black thing. It's not a white thing. It's a power thing. My point is that as the Hispanic population continues to explode it's a political fact that their political power will grow as well. The thing with political power? It's a given that as one group gains it...another group loses it. Blacks used to be the largest minority group in America. That no longer is the case. Politicians cater to those who can keep them in power. If giving more things to Hispanics gets them more votes than giving things to blacks...you're not getting what you used to get. That's a simple fact of life.

What's amazing to me, Paul is how concerned you are about police killing blacks...something which accounts for 1% of the deaths...yet you don't seem to give a damn about the 89% of deaths that are caused by other blacks!
What's the difference between when a person is killed by a criminal and when they're killed by the government? (the cops)

What's the difference between 1% and 89%? Kind of a stupid question on your part, my friend!

To the deceased, it may not matter if they were killed by a criminal or our government but one would think that you all would know the difference.

So tell me, NewsVine...which category are you most concerned about falling into...the 1% that are killed by law enforcement...or the 89% that are killed by other black people? I know what I would be concerned with if I were black and living in the inner city! It's pretty much a no brainer. Yet people like Paul are OBSESSED that it's the police and white people who are the biggest danger to blacks in black communities and quite frankly that's nuts!
As Charles Barkley correctly pointed out...the cops are the only thing keeping black neighborhoods from turning into the Wild West!

So tell me, NewsVine...which category are you most concerned about falling into...the 1% that are killed by law enforcement...or the 89% that are killed by other black people? I know what I would be concerned with if I were black and living in the inner city! It's pretty much a no brainer. Yet people like Paul are OBSESSED that it's the police and white people who are the biggest danger to blacks in black communities and quite frankly that's nuts!
As Charles Barkley correctly pointed out...the cops are the only thing keeping black neighborhoods from turning into the Wild West!
I'm not particularly concerned about either nor do I live in the "inner city". I however empathized with what happened to Sandra Bland because that could have so easily had been me. I used to travel cross country by car back & forth to college back before we had mobile phones and have been stopped by the police in the middle-of-nowhere Texas before, but thankfully no matter what their initial suspicions were, they almost always let me go on my way.

I've also worked for and was mentored by
  1. a police detective
  2. an aircraft accident investigator
  3. the owner of an investigative and security company
All of them are white males, who for whatever reason took an interest in my career/life goals and were kind enough to share their knowledge with me. The detective also proved that I had been discriminated against when attempting to rent a new apartment.

These individuals along with numerous others of all different races and genders have assisted me throughout my life and I in turn have attempted to assist those who I can as well. This stereotypical black person that you have me and the other black posters here portrayed as only exists in your mind, not in reality.

This [fake] irrational fear of the violence of black people is nothing more than what it's always been, an excuse and alleged justification to perpetuate all manner of offenses and violations agains the black citizens of our country.

I'm not particularly concerned about either nor do I live in the "inner city". I however empathized with what happened to Sandra Bland because that could have so easily had been me. I used to travel cross country by car back & forth to college back before we had mobile phones and have been stopped by the police in the middle-of-nowhere Texas before, but thankfully no matter what their initial suspicions were, they almost always let me go on my way.

I've also worked for and was mentored by
  1. a police detective
  2. an aircraft accident investigator
  3. the owner of an investigative and security company
All of them are white males, who for whatever reason took an interest in my career/life goals and were kind enough to share their knowledge with me. The detective also proved that I had been discriminated against when attempting to rent a new apartment.

These individuals along with numerous others of all different races and genders have assisted me throughout my life and I in turn have attempted to assist those who I can as well. This stereotypical black person that you have me and the other black posters here portrayed as only exists in your mind, not in reality.

This [fake] irrational fear of the violence of black people is nothing more than what it's always been, an excuse and alleged justification to perpetuate all manner of offenses and violations agains the black citizens of our country.

In what way have I stereotyped black people by pointing out FBI statistics? Listen, I grew up in a rather idyllic little college town in Massachusetts and the black kids I went to school with there were generally the sons and daughters of college professors or administrators. I thought black people were really smart and really driven because most of the black kids I knew (and their parents!) were both!

When I got older however I lived for quite some time in Boston...specifically Dorchester and was exposed to a quite different type of black person. You accuse me of having an "irrational fear" of violence by black people and my only response to that is when you stray into the wrong area in the city you literally are taking your life in your hands and anyone who denies that is the case is a naïve fool.

____

Peace.

I haven't been a "boy" in quite some time.

As for what I can tell you? Obviously you refuse to listen to anyone that doesn't have the same pigmentation as you do...which means you're a bit of an idiot! Political power on the other hand really doesn't care about skin color. It's not a black thing. It's not a white thing. It's a power thing. My point is that as the Hispanic population continues to explode it's a political fact that their political power will grow as well. The thing with political power? It's a given that as one group gains it...another group loses it. Blacks used to be the largest minority group in America. That no longer is the case. Politicians cater to those who can keep them in power. If giving more things to Hispanics gets them more votes than giving things to blacks...you're not getting what you used to get. That's a simple fact of life.

What you say is a load of crap.

I refuse to listen because I have dealt with politicians long enough that I don't need your lectures. Political power has always been about skin color.

If the Hispanic population continues to explode, more Hispanics become politicians. At that point they are dependent upon the votes of their constituencies. Politician does not mean white, your reference to Hispanics and blacks being given things by politicians is flawed. These groups are not given anything. They advocate and fight for them.

Last, there are black Hispanics

Charles Barkley? He only knows how to rebound.

Why do you worry about that are killed by other black people only when we talk about law enforcement murdering unarmed blacks And why do you worry about blacks when 90 percent of whites are killed by other white people?

You only want to see certain aspects regarding race. All of it excludes whites and the impact of white racism.

Was a white man in the 1860's racist ?

I don't know. I highly suspect that he was because that was the order the day. I don't give a crap if you proceed to tell me about some good deed your G.G.Grandfather done for a black soldier. White supremacists can do good. That does not mean they are good. I'm sure Hitler done some good in his life.

Even the devil does good. That does not mean he's good.
In the case of 300,000 Civil War Union soldiers, was giving up their lives fighting against slavery, doing a good deed for black soldiers (or all blacks) ?

So let me get this straight...gangster rap didn't come about because blacks were glorifying that culture...it happened because black rappers were trying to cater to white boys in the stale burbs? Is that what you're claiming? You get more ridiculous with each post, Paul!
No. That's not what I'm claiming. I didn't say gangster rap happened because black rappers tried to cater to white boys. I'm saying gangster rap and hip hop in general is maintained by white people because they are most of the buyers.

Secondly I'm been listening to hip-hop for 25 years. So if you come at me on this subject it'd be wise to know what your talking about.

I don't what hip-hop your listening but I can't think of a prominent gangster rapper blowing up right.

Kendrick Lamar. J Cole. Drake. XXtenatacion. Travis Scott. Kanye. Nicki Minaj they don't do gangster rap

Once again. What hip hop you listening to ?

And even if we go back to NWA. They still did "Fuck The Police" "Straight Outta Compton" which have been two of the most influential songs over the last 30 years. A big budget Hollywood movie was made about NWA a few years bk.

220px-Straight_Outta_Compton_poster.jpg

Not bad for a few thugs eh ?

And look at what NWA have done since ? Dre is the Bill gates of Hip-hop. Ice Cube has had a successful movie career and still doing his thing on the mic. Mc Ren and Yella were low key guys in the group and have been low key guys out of the group and Eazy E died of mysteriously of HIV over 20 years ago.

And even back in the days of NWA and gangster rap you still had the flip side and the Will Smiths and his "Summertime" and De La Soul and Sir Mix A a lot "I like big buts and I can not lie"

And even worse you sit there ignore ACTUAL gangsters who ACTUALLY killed people. White people love making films about the Mafia; Goodfellas, Sopranos, Untouchables and Godfather to name some.

White people love to make films and documentaries about this or that serial killer or fictional killers like Hannibal Lecter,

hanniballlecter_400x400_scaled_cropp.jpg

Norman Bates

22-Norman-Bates-610x406_400x400_scaled_cropp.jpg

Mike Myers

myers_400x400_scaled_cropp.jpg

Freddy Kruger

freddy-krueger_400x400_scaled_cropp.jpg

Jason Voorhees

friday-the-13thx-large.jpg

Leatherface in Texax Chainsaw Massacre

leatherface062711_400x400_scaled_cropp.jpg

Pinhead

pinhead1_400x400_scaled_cropp.jpg

Chucky

New_Chucky.png

Ghostface In Scream

scream-ghostface_400x400_scaled_cropp.jpg

Then you have the Rambo's

c7e0e3b6df4dafdfd4061fe0c4b0e733.jpg

And the Terminators

A1wiVBc2VLL._SY445_.jpg

Not mention Saving Private Ryans

Saving-Pvt-Ryan-CTS725-Featured.jpg

Platoons

51STWDMJXWL._SY445_.jpg

And I've only touched the surface.

Yet you sit there and claim black people promote thug life and violence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back