More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
1652890154888.png

EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD somebody born in the fucking 2000's did this, Dylan Roof was 21 when he shot and killed blk ppl in a church..

So let's just dead this narrative that if all the old ass racist die then all will be well.

As if them old racist goats not passing that shit to their demon spawns

Also this community will be further impacted because they will probably permanently close this store. Blk people will have to travel further to get food for their families in this shitty economy, and from what I am seeing, the store provided affordable food options. They should have shot that fucker in the face just to send a message.

1652890297640.png

White men the angriest people on the planet with the LEAST reason to be so

The fk you so angry for ? You own EVERYTHING. You run EVERYTHING.

You can go anywhere in the world "Here's a table Mr White man" Most white women strongly prefer white man and if a non white woman dates out it's pretty much always to a white man and MANY non white women prefer white men as their first choice.

The fk you so angry for ?

Yet white dudes want to be victimS...............SO BAD

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys. The Ku Klux Klan thought they were the good guys. The Nazis thought they were the good guys.

It’s twisted but it’s how fks like this think.

Despite the world of outrageous privilege white people generally live in, guys like this guy think whites are getting the short end of everything.

It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but, it’s really how guys like this see the world.

1652890469850.png

Just wait till this BASTARD get's in jail.

Helluva lotta black guards in most jails. Helluva lot
Helluva lot of black inmates in ALL jails. Helluva lot

Me thinks he's gonna be crying to the Aryan Brotherhood for protection Right ?

Well the problem with that is. He's fresh meat now and young fresh 18 year old in prison ? Be prepared to get BENT OVER to get that protection you want.

Let's see how tough you are now your gonna go to BIG MAN prison. You're not gonna be able to have your guns and cammo and body armour white boy. It's just gonna be man on man.

Let's see how tough you are. Let's see how tough you are.......let's see how tough you are

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He's mentally ill. W
View attachment 646298

EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD somebody born in the fucking 2000's did this, Dylan Roof was 21 when he shot and killed blk ppl in a church..

So let's just dead this narrative that if all the old ass racist die then all will be well.

Also this community will be further impacted because they will probably permanently close this store. Blk people will have to travel further to get food for their families in this shitty economy, and from what I am seeing, the store provided affordable food options. They should have shot that fucker in the face just to send a message.
View attachment 646304

Just wait till this BASTARD get's in jail.

Helluva lotta black guards in most jails. Helluva lot
Helluva lot of black inmates in ALL jails. Helluva lot

Me thinks he's gonna be crying to the Aryan Brotherhood for protection Right ?

Well the problem with that is. He's fresh meat now and young fresh 18 year old in prison ? Be prepared to get BENT OVER to get that protection you want.

Let's see how tough you are now your gonna go to BIG MAN prison. You're not gonna be able to have your guns and cammo and body armour white boy. It's just gonna be man on man.

Let's see how tough you are. Let's see how tough you are.......let's see how tough you are
He's mentally ill. What the hell is wrong with you?

1652890686191.png

This entitled ugly cowardly dirty bastard.

Dude, Youre in New Yoirk if you wanted some real war why didn't he hop on a train to BROWNSVILLE or the BRONX and go 1 on 1 with some real brothers.

Ater all it's YOUNG BLACK MEN who these cretins want. Right ? Well bronsville and the Bronx is full of young black man.

Na. You don't deal with brothers who may will be strapped. Easier to go after unarmed elderly blk ppl

1652891776366.png

The more I read about this guy the worse it get's. This MF'ER in his manifesto states he hates "blacks that choose to INVADE our lands..live on our soil."

WTF? This asshole has only been on earth 18 years and thinks everything is HIS!

Entitled sociopathic bastard. Shows you the depth of his evil and hate to live stream the killings. So even if they try to erase all images and video from the net they will not get all of it. It will always be floating somewhere. That is what he wanted

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 646319
The more I read about this guy the worse it get's. This MF'ER in his manifesto states he hates "blacks that choose to INVADE our lands..live on our soil."

WTF? This asshole has only been on earth 18 years and thinks everything is HIS!

Entitled sociopathic bastard. Shows you the depth of his evil and hate to live stream the killings. So even if they try to erase all images and video from the net they will not get all of it. It will always be floating somewhere. That is what he wanted
You're as sick as he is.

1652891942777.png

He was also a Reddit user by the name Jimbo-boiii. 6 hours prior to the shooting he was posting about ammo on Reddit. He also asked questions about guns and vests.

And the stories calling him a boy scout, honor student, soccer champion or whatever bullshit trying to make him seem like a sweet and innocent wayward boy when he was probably online for years trolling calling people the N word, leaving racist comments on youtube, yahoo or wherever.

This is exactly what Tucker Carlson wanted to happen. He intentionally wanted white people to believe that they were in danger of being replaced or that they were going to become the minority and that their lives would be threatened

1652892374981.png

Even when we leave these assholes alone, we still occupy space in their minds. They still find a way to do coward sh*t. And that's the thing. The cowardly-ness of it.

This reminds me of a post that listed the states with the most white nationalist groups, and the irony is that the states with the highest white populations and least amount of diversity also had the highest amount of white supremacist groups.

White people are so damn miserable.

These psychotic cowardly, demons have been ranting about being replaced for a very long time. Inch by inch the GOP has whipped them into a frenzy and enabled them to arm themselves.

1652892568287.png

And this is another thing - This was at a black Grocery store. White people always say "Well ya know if you blk ppl just work hard and do for self"

OK. Well sh*t.....we done that...... look what happened today at a black Grocery store ?

If he did this to an Asian community. They would be allocating a BILLION dollars right now.

White Neanderthal motherfuckers continue to do what they do best be racist killers, inbred pieces of shit. They should have put this motherfucking animal down, but nah the pigs only reserve their bullets for black folks. Hope he burns in hell.

But surprise surprise, they manage to take this heavily armed PO into custody alive. No fear for their lives after he just committed mass murder. Of course they did, he may not have a uniform but they certainly identify with him.

Is he gonna get the Dylan Roof treatment and be taken to Burger king ?

Why didn't the police SHOOT him POINT BLANK in the head like they do Black Men and Women during traffic stops and unarmed jogs through the neighborhood?!!!

View attachment 646296

All the white supremacist demons and their Asian incel allies post on 4chan. The FBI is out here going after Youtubers, but anyone that post on that cesspool is good.

If Trump wins if he runs, he'll pardon this guy.

And get this. In that press conference a spokesman for the Buffalo PD said the shooter put the gun to his neck but the officers were able to "TALK him into dropping the gun".

This guy just executed 10 people and injured others and he had the benefit of being coddled into dropping his weapon because he's white.
No, cops always try to talk people out of committing suicide. In this case trying and convicting him sets a better example than letting him take the easy way out. He’ll spend the next sixty or so years in prison either in solitary, or watching his back constantly so a black prison gang member doesn’t slip a shiv into his liver, or repeatedly beat him within an inch of his life. I don’t know about you, but I’d rather be dead than face that punishment.

View attachment 646298

So you believe in punishment without trial? Apparently only when the criminal is white. You foam at the mouth when cops deliberately or accidentally kill a black suspect.

So you believe in punishment without trial? Apparently only when the criminal is white. You foam at the mouth when cops deliberately or accidentally kill a black suspect.
You excused police killing unarmed blacks.

No, cops always try to talk people out of committing suicide. In this case trying and convicting him sets a better example than letting him take the easy way out. He’ll spend the next sixty or so years in prison either in solitary, or watching his back constantly so a black prison gang member doesn’t slip a shiv into his liver, or repeatedly beat him within an inch of his life. I don’t know about you, but I’d rather be dead than face that punishment.
Blacks get killed for less.

AZrailwhale
So you believe in punishment without trial? Apparently only when the criminal is white.

Theere is no trial really. He'll get life without parole or the needle.

Personally ? I would not want him dead. I believe life without parole is worse.

If I could I'd isolate him for the first 3 year of his sentence. Total isolation. No TV. No Books. Nothing.

1652913756585.png

I'd also fk with him by sometimes putting the lights on super bright night or at other times I'd have the room pitch black in darkness for a month.

I'd create a fake execution date. I'd tell him that his execution date has been put forward and he will die in a month and on the day make up a lie and tell him he had a repriwve.

So after years without no contact and in total isolation. I'd tell him that he's got call from a loved one. His mother or father or someone then cut the line in 30 seconds.

After 3 years I'd put his head and hands in the public device from the middle ages. I'd put him in this for 8 hours maybe once or twice a week in a cage. So everyone can see as they walk by

1652913605552.png

Then I'd put him in cell full of black men with specfic orders to NOT kill him but make his a life a livin hell

1652914939237.png

Then I'd think of other shit

Last edited:
They ain't overcome nothing. They're just happy to play second fiddle to the white supremacists. We ain't. They have been broken. We ain't. They are fine with white supremacy just as long as it's mainly aimed at black people.

Asian men can't fk white women. Black men can fk white women with ease. So their is no sexual threat from Asian men. White men feel very insecure about their masculinity in regard to black men. So there is there a masculinity threat and sexual threat from black men. That's not there for other races of men non white men.

One of my very dear friends is a white woman who is married to an Asian dude.

As for black men having sex with white women, we are glad you took all those fat chicks off our hands. :auiqs.jpg: (Yes, I am mocking you now, Paul.)

No. They didnt. Japan had a Marshall plan

After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states.

So Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it's a COLONY of the U.S. That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super power” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

Actually, the Marshall Plan was for Europe. Japan had a separate plan for her reconstruction. The biggest program that helped Japan rebuild, though, was ironically the Korean War, as the UN needed Japanese industry to support the war effort.

Germany ALSO lost the war but it has nuclear weapons and no one worries about them having them in spite of Hitler’s campaign to dominate the planet. Why? Because Germany is a “white nation.”

Germany does not have nuclear weapons. Neither does Italy, for that matter. There are nuclear weapons on German Soil, but they are controlled by the US military. Seriously, do some fucking research before you waste my time, Paul.

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

Um, except our biggest problem with nukes has always been Russia/USSR. Probably a lot more than we worry about Pakistan or China having nukes.

And that's the difference between us and other non white people. We fight against 1% of injustice. We have not been broken mentally. All these other non white groups are broken mentally, We are the only ones who fight against white supremacy.

Um, okay, how is that going for you again? Because it seems that if 50 years after you convinced white people that segregation was a bad thing, and you are still living in slums, your fight isn't going all that well.

White people judge the strength of white supremacy by how well blk ppl are doing. If black people are getting mistreated ? White people are happy. If not ? If they see blk ppl moving forward ? That's when you have cowardly punks like this dude on saturday.

Um, this was just one deranged dude. Just like the black guy who shot up the subway was a deranged dude. Or the guy who plowed his SUV into the Christmas Grannies was a deranged dude.

View attachment 646331

And this is another thing - This was at a black Grocery store. White people always say "Well ya know if you blk ppl just work hard and do for self"

OK. Well sh*t.....we done that...... look what happened today at a black Grocery store ?

If he did this to an Asian community. They would be allocating a BILLION dollars right now.

White Neanderthal motherfuckers continue to do what they do best be racist killers, inbred pieces of shit. They should have put this motherfucking animal down, but nah the pigs only reserve their bullets for black folks. Hope he burns in hell.

But surprise surprise, they manage to take this heavily armed PO into custody alive. No fear for their lives after he just committed mass murder. Of course they did, he may not have a uniform but they certainly identify with him.

Is he gonna get the Dylan Roof treatment and be taken to Burger king ?

Why didn't the police SHOOT him POINT BLANK in the head like they do Black Men and Women during traffic stops and unarmed jogs through the neighborhood?!!!
I really do see this as a double standard on the part of the officers who de-escalated the situation and took him in without incident. We have all watched black individuals get shot in the back while running away or get shot with their hands up or get shot while an officer was literally sitting on his back. Officers often claim that they feared for their lives. Did they not fear for their lives here because this was a white guy? He had just killed people, regardless of his color. He was clearly a present danger. Did they assume or hope that he would not harm them because he was white? What do officers really fear? And why is it so often used as an excuse for killing black people.

You know, I was going to make fun of Paul some more... but clearly this incident, awful as it is, has kind of made him flip his lid.

Yes, and Frank James shot up a bunch of complete strangers on a subway.
Darrell Brooks ran over a bunch of people celebrating Christmas.

Seems to me you are selective in your outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back